Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-10-2019, 10:49 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
"I want creativity"
*Team announced*
"Ffs boring Roy so negative"
*Palace win*

I rather like this cycle atm, long may it continue. Not that pretty to watch at times, but it's almost like Roy knows what he's doing (Palace 3rd in the form table in 2019).

Alternatively, we could have created the 3rd most chances in the league, like Watford, and be bottom, like Watford.

It makes me laugh sooo much. Roy picks a team... some bloke on a message board calls RH boring/dinosaur, demands Meyer/Camerasa starts... team wins... they go silent until next game.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:05 AM

Groinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGroinstrain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
It makes me laugh sooo much. Roy picks a team... some bloke on a message board calls RH boring/dinosaur, demands Meyer/Camerasa starts... team wins... they go silent until next game.
Indeed, however there are hoards on here that have never or will never play the game at any decent level to understand or appreciate that yesterdays performance was a thing of beauty.....with the exception of two or three isolated moments we controlled that game both with and without the ball. These are heady days for this Club make no mistake
Old 06-10-2019, 11:15 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
We really did control that game. Even when West Ham scored, I didn’t think they were going to beat us. And those midfielders are better players than they’re getting credit for.
Old 06-10-2019, 11:20 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Since we have "created" quite a few goals and a great points total, I think those seeking more "creativity" are, actually, just seeking what they believe is prettier football. However, our current style of football suits my taste and I would not counsel any change to our approach at this time
Old 06-10-2019, 11:52 AM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
It's so embarrassing. Always seems to be the same people.

Is it a kind of amnesia? Proven wrong time and time again without ever acknowledging it, only to pop up full of righteous indignation the next time something goes wrong.

Football clubs attract some proper odd types.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:36 PM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For me it's less about "creativity" and more about being comfortable on the ball and having time and space. We've missed that since cabaye left. James McCarthy gives us that.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:41 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I love McArthur but Mccarthy should be ahead of him now.

I'm not sure I'd want Luka back funny enough either! Our passing in midfield and between the back line is infinitely better without him...
Seriously . Shocking comparison and suggestion for me . Victor needs a chance even as a sub though .
Old 06-10-2019, 01:00 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Since we have "created" quite a few goals and a great points total, I think those seeking more "creativity" are, actually, just seeking what they believe is prettier football. However, our current style of football suits my taste and I would not counsel any change to our approach at this time
It seems to be rooted in an obsession with FUT, FIFA, FM and FPL.

'Meyer must be better than McArthur because he has better stats on paper. He has higher potential on Football Manager. He arrived with an exciting reputation.'

But in reality, your 'potential' is only relevant if you can apply that talent on the pitch consistently. McArthur and Ward are great examples of players who may not be the most technically gifted, but they're able to apply their ability on the pitch when it matters. They have the mental fortitude to compete week in, week out. That is so hugely undervalued and misunderstood, but Roy gets it.

I think young fans easily forget that football is a team game. You will struggle to win matches with a talented collection of individuals all trying to play their own game - United have proven that in recent years.

"We are nothing without each other."
Old 06-10-2019, 01:16 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
It seems to be rooted in an obsession with FUT, FIFA, FM and FPL.

'Meyer must be better than McArthur because he has better stats on paper. He has higher potential on Football Manager. He arrived with an exciting reputation.'

But in reality, your 'potential' is only relevant if you can apply that talent on the pitch consistently. McArthur and Ward are great examples of players who may not be the most technically gifted, but they're able to apply their ability on the pitch when it matters. They have the mental fortitude to compete week in, week out. That is so hugely undervalued and misunderstood, but Roy gets it.

I think young fans easily forget that football is a team game. You will struggle to win matches with a talented collection of individuals all trying to play their own game - United have proven that in recent years.

"We are nothing without each other."
Well said, Dave.

Sky commentators were full of praise for the flowing, incisive football that led to Spam's goal. However, it really was one of the few moments in the game where the better "team" lost their way. There was no luck in that result yesterday, it was thoroughly deserved. We controlled the tempo and looked extremely comfortable in possession throughout the team. I think this group is very much playing to its potential already and the balance is looking better with each game.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:27 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Brilliant win tonight, no doubt about that.

However, how many more games do we have to suffer for 70-80 minutes (luckily getting penalties) before we actually add some creativity to our midfield?

Two weeks now Andros has contributed significantly to goals from open play.

Roy has got to try adding more creativity into midfield. Who do you think drops out after the international break? Personally just can't see MM or VC ever starting for Palace again without an injury forcing Roy's hand.

I'm delighted with our form this season but I'd love to see this team reach it's potential and start playing some exciting football, at a higher tempo.
You must have hated the Coppell era when we were so well drilled from set pieces. Villa Park must have been a nightmare for you!
Old 06-10-2019, 01:37 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We are operating at our full potential and that for me is fantastic so enjoy!

Our 2019 form shows that this is the winning formula so let’s stick with it!
Old 06-10-2019, 02:04 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The one thing I noticed most yesterday was our range of passing, we used to defend deep but broke forward with long passes up to Bentecke/zaha with 2 or 3 players breaking at pace ready to support attack. It worked well often catching teams out of position.
Now we still defend deep but our outball is now made up of short 5/10 yrd passing in pretty triangles often gaining yards but only to pass back and start again, it's like watching rugby. then when we finally get to the box we still piss about trying to find someone unmarked to have an effort blocked by 10 men in defence. We need to introduce more pace again and more positive range of passes and stop dithering in midfield and telegraphing our every move.
Our style is safe but boring and so often unfruitful, so hard to watch at moment, mind you, having someone who can score would go long way to improving our results especially at home. We need another zaha, he can't do it all on his own, someone to take the game to the opposition!!
Old 06-10-2019, 05:11 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAND UNION View Post
The one thing I noticed most yesterday was our range of passing, we used to defend deep but broke forward with long passes up to Bentecke/zaha with 2 or 3 players breaking at pace ready to support attack. It worked well often catching teams out of position.
Now we still defend deep but our outball is now made up of short 5/10 yrd passing in pretty triangles often gaining yards but only to pass back and start again, it's like watching rugby. then when we finally get to the box we still piss about trying to find someone unmarked to have an effort blocked by 10 men in defence. We need to introduce more pace again and more positive range of passes and stop dithering in midfield and telegraphing our every move.
Our style is safe but boring and so often unfruitful, so hard to watch at moment, mind you, having someone who can score would go long way to improving our results especially at home. We need another zaha, he can't do it all on his own, someone to take the game to the opposition!!
That's the point some here are making. Our general passing in the middle was as good as we've seen for a long time ( hence the debate as to whether Luka should lose his place to McCarthy ) but much of that was West Ham did not press us as hard as other teams. Even then, the quality of the ball that counts most, the final ball, remained behind that of West Ham, who carved through our defence much more often to create more, clear cut chances. Thankfully, they blew almost all of them.

If we had a technician able to make clever through balls and a striker pacy enough to get onto them, this team genuinely would be chasing Europe. You are right to say Zaha can't do it all on his own. What's scary is that a major reason for our improvement over the last few games has been our talisman playing better so we are back to still relying utterly on him, as the only real creative force in our starting eleven. ( Partly because we won't play Meyer or Camarasa ) Another factor that demonstrates our need for improved creativity, beyond how scrappy and sometimes fortunate our wins have been, is Andros Townsend. We were heading towards a draw in both our last games before his introduction, as the only other truly creative player on the field, swung the game. Just like how we can't keep relying on Zaha's fitness or contribution, we can't keep expecting Townsend to come on the pitch and win the game. We also can't keep expecting to pick up wins in matches where we played teams who created more chances than we did or via penalties or sending offs. Factor in the above and we are not nearly as secure as some might think.

So much has gone our way but saying that, or that we shouldn't necessarily rest on our laurels, makes you 'negative' here. Of course, should we collapse, like we did a few seasons back, many of the smug people here, bashing others for pissing on the self-congratulatory parade, will suddenly and conveniently forget their current attitude and join in with the weeping and wailing. That's because reactionary comments are what we do best here, on any subject, rather than objectivity.

I'm delighted at our start and still worried. The day that we 'look' like the winning team, through making better chances than the team we defeat, will be the day I feel a little more confident. I never believed we would be relegated last season because we looked better than at least six or seven teams. This season, I'm still waiting for a match where I could objectively say we outplayed the opposition. Our defence, despite all the criticism of Ward and PVA, has been our saving grace, along with the rub of the green at times. That combination has done far more to get us to 14 pts than the attacking qualities of our midfield or the strike force itself. I don't care that Ayew has scored three goals, despite my happiness that he has. My opinion remains that we are due for a bumping landing and a very strong emotional letdown when it happens.

If I'm wrong, I'll be delighted and agree with anyone who tells me so, with a big grin on my face. And I still think we'll stay up this season. But that's more because of the 14 pts and the cushion we have built. Should we fail to secure or play a better creative influence and / or a striker in January and should we persist with keeping Townsend out of the team and trying to win through solidity and opportunism, I think we'll be in for a long old season and be very grateful we started so well by season's end. And if Zaha gets injured...?
Old 06-10-2019, 05:15 PM

alanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is herealanlee11 Sam the man is here
Again, I'm delighted with our form, I have huge respect for Roy - that does not negate the opportunity for me to consider how this team could begin to play with more swagger, like the Roy Ball era with RLC, Cabaye, Wilf etc

Despite the form, weirdly, I can't say I've loved many minutes of the football at Selhurst, I don't think it's spoilt or entitled of me to just consider how we can develop.

Roy is stuck without a decent striker at the moment, yes Ayew has scored a few goals, but let's be honest, if we had a threat in a striker to match the quality of Wilf and Cahill - we could be some team.

A few things that I miss seeing Palace do:
- goals from outside the box
- through balls unlocking a defence and a clinical striker beating the keeper with a one on one
- our wingers getting behind defences and cutting it back for a clinical striker to put it away

Roy is doing a great job, but we really play very very pragmatic football and I think we have the players to do more offensively.

Last edited by alanlee11; 06-10-2019 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:21 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanlee11 View Post
Again, I'm delighted with our form, I have huge respect for Roy - that does not negate the opportunity for me to consider how this team could begin to play with more swagger, like the Roy Ball era with RLC, Cabaye, Wilf etc

Despite the form, weirdly, I can't say I've loved many minutes of the football at Selhurst, I don't think it's spoilt or entitled of me to just consider how we can develop.

Roy is stuck without a decent striker at the moment, yes Ayew has scored a few goals, but let's be honest, if we had a threat in a striker to match the quality of Wilf and Cahill - we could be some team.

A few things that I miss seeing Palace do:
- goals from outside the box
- through balls unlocking a defence and a clinical striker beating the keeper with a one on one
- our wingers getting behind defences and cutting it back for a clinical striker to put it away

Roy is doing a great job, but we really play very very pragmatic football and I think we have the players to do more offensively.
Agreed and getting that into the team, via either a formation which included Meyer, Camarasa or Townsend or via a January buy or two, would not only make it a virtual certainty we would never even sniff a relegation battle but would leave us genuinely hunting for top eight.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:29 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAND UNION View Post
look up man city 'rondo' we're simply copying them, in training and on pitch

Last edited by Cpfcbob; 06-10-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:33 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Not entirely convinced we need a creative midfielder with our set up. Surely that's the job of the attacking 3 we play with. I'd be more inclined for this sort of signing in January. Just imagine if Zaha starts getting back to full form along with Townsend supporting a quality striker. Not taking nothing away from Ayew as his worked his nuts off of late. As for Townsend he was understandably benched but the last 2 games he's come on he's had an immediate impact in both.

You've got to earn the right to win a football match first. Last week against Norwich I thought our midfield 3 of Kouyate, General and Luka bossed the game. This week change Luke for James and again we looked solid through the centre.

You can reinvent the wheel as much as you like but successful sides always have a solid spine. We currently have a quality keeper. A selection of centre halves many premiership teams could only dream of and a solid midfield.

Admittedly you always need a plan B and I'd imagine Camarasa and Max can be Plan B for midfield. I think the 2 important areas we need to address in January are a RB and forward options. Ward has done an incredible job but we don't really have back up here and I must admit I get nervous with someone decent on Ward. Address these 2 areas and we could be in for an exciting season. I'm liking our centre spine though which looks solid.
Old 06-10-2019, 05:50 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
We really did control that game.
Exactly. It wasn't overly pretty and we perhaps got a little lucky with both goals - although both decisions were correct, the second in particular was marginal and you rarely get those away from home.

I'm perplexed at this forum though. It is not just this thread, but several posts over the last 24 hours that seem as if we have started the season poorly. Usually we win a game and everyone gets carried away with positivity, or we lose and it's the end of the world. Both are over the top reactions in most cases.

But we have just won away from home in a game where we were the better team, and as a result have gone to 4th in the league. Enjoy it guys, because with the squad that Hodgson has been given to work with, it's unlikely to last. And that is irrespective of whether he uses attacking midfielders or not.

For what it's worth though; buying someone to compete with Ayew for the first choice striker spot must be the priority in January imo. Wickham and Benteke are both finished here.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:12 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Townsend is re introduced to partner zaha then to spearhead a front 3 a player in the mold of AJ or Freedman would be needed. Essential a nippy forward who can make intelligent runs into the box but to make that work Roy would need to release one of his static midfield 3 to provide service through the middle. Maybe we already have such a player on the bench, could Meyer or Camarassa be the answer in midfield? Clearly Roy doesn't think so at moment as he is unwilling to take that gamble at moment.
Old 06-10-2019, 08:37 PM

smoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsmoll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What a load of old bollocks from the lot of you. We are 6th. 14 pts from 8 games. Roy knows what hes doing