Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 08-10-2019, 02:58 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
And that f*cker Bone should be in here somewhere.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
And that f*cker Bone should be in here somewhere.
I felt he was too insignificant. Merely a figure of fun.

On a side note I met Rhodes Boyson once. Twat.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
A Liberal seems to be winning - and if he's not, yet, here's my vote for big Cyril.
I thought Cyril was Labour and Liberal ?
Old 08-10-2019, 03:05 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I felt he was too insignificant. Merely a figure of fun.

On a side note I met Rhodes Boyson once. Twat.
So did I, a number of times. Utterly vile person.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:07 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm surprised at no, or few, votes for Thatcher, Enoch, Rhodes-Boyson, Nigella's dad, Heath or Tebbit.
I am surprised you have not included Portillo in your list. Easy to forget how much he was hated at the time. Of all the great things of the election night of '97 Portillo losing his seat was the standout.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:08 PM

akinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Michael Gove
Dominic Raab
Priti Patel
James Cleverly
Dawn Butler
Tom Watson
Ian Austin
Chukka Umunna
Old 08-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I thought Cyril was Labour and Liberal ?
He was indeed, though I think most of us will remember him as a Liberal MP. Priti Patel, among the moderns, does well to stand out as a particularly nasty piece of work.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:16 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I am surprised you have not included Portillo in your list. Easy to forget how much he was hated at the time. Of all the great things of the election night of '97 Portillo losing his seat was the standout.
I quite like Michael on the choo-choos. And, as you say, he did give us one of the highlights of that night. 'Were you Still Up for Portillo?' Is a good read.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I quite like Michael on the choo-choos. And, as you say, he did give us one of the highlights of that night. 'Were you Still Up for Portillo?' Is a good read.
Stephen Twigg want it?

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:23 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Stephen Twigg want it?
Yes. Bit of a dick. He nearly spoilt the whole event with that ridiculous face he pulled when the result was announced. Always reminds me of B'Stard's toady, Piers, in the New Statesman.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:23 PM

Uswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineUswortheagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My vote goes to Corbyn
Old 08-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Needs splitting into two categories... current Parliament and previous MPs.

This is purely because there's so many having two lists means they can all have their rightful place
Old 08-10-2019, 03:27 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uswortheagle View Post
My vote goes to Corbyn
A politician who has never put a policy into practice, over a smorgasbord of c*nts who have actually shortened, severely impacted or ruined thousands of lives? Righto, chap.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:28 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
Needs splitting into two categories... current Parliament and previous MPs.

This is purely because there's so many having two lists means they can all have their rightful place
I really wouldn't get too hung up on this
Old 08-10-2019, 03:29 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uswortheagle View Post
My vote goes to Corbyn
Low down my list the moment. However if we are ever unfortunate enough to have him as our PM he will rise rapidly.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:31 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Oswald Mosley
Enoch Powell
Tony Blair

Cyril Smith
Peter Haymen
Peter Morrison

Jeremy Thorpe
Gerry Adams
Rev Iain Paisley

Jeffery Archer (Odious and horrible man)
Jerry Hayes
Old 08-10-2019, 03:32 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Shirley Porter.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:33 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Corbyn followed closely by Abbott.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:33 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
And Peter Lilley - both f**king horrible people
Old 08-10-2019, 03:34 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Where to start?

Ah yes... Gove

Top 10

1) Gove
2) Cameron
3) Johnson
4) Rees Mogg
5) Raaaaaaaaaab
6) Patel
7) Philip Davies
8) McVey
9) Hoey
10) Dories
11) Duncan Smith
12) Tebbit
13) Clegg
14) Cleverly
15) Philp
16) Redwood
17) Francois
18) Morgan
19) Alexander
20) Thatcher

Sorry, more than 10.

Wankers the lot of them. I’ll be glad when they croak. No apology.

Ps. Did I forget Gove? The c~nt.
I'd have Francois and Thatcher further up the list and maybe drop Morgan to be replaced with Steve Baker