Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-10-2019, 07:54 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This guy needs a song badly. I would go with, to the tune of Joleen:

Joel Ward, Joel Ward, Joel Ward, Joel Ward. Who needs Wan Bissaka weíve got Ward.

However Iím not in the HF
Old 09-10-2019, 08:18 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Well no but it's pretty f***ing disgusting. And so far wide of the mark as to land in France.
Yep

I have watched a few games with Wilf on TV and noticed the other day when he gets fouled as he is walking away he gobs,its not at anyone maybe it's disgust or after a run which most players do,it was nowhere near any player.

West Hams support and most others get pissed off with Wilf especially when they lose and this is just another thing to chuck at him.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:29 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Well no but it's pretty f***ing disgusting. And so far wide of the mark as to land in France.
tbf its not much worse than the Garth Crooks thread....
Old 10-10-2019, 02:53 PM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
That's not racist though, is it.
Depends what Cheating **** means
Old 19-10-2019, 07:23 AM
Probationary User

F4natic is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krise View Post
I imagine it could be one or two from this jolly bunch

Re: ⚽ West Ham United v Crystal Palace: Match Thread
Post by WorcesterWHU Ľ Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:25 pm

"S-H wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:22 pm
My biggest disappointment tonight will be not seeing Zaha leave the field on a stretcher the cheating ****.

**** palace.

**** the ref.

**** VAR.

Amen to that, brother. :thup:"
Must be honest, cannot see the racism there, assuming it was c**t? And letís be honest, like all professional players, Wilf does cheat.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:13 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Exactly the same stuff was posted on here about Grealish only a couple of months ago.

Please can we stop diluting a serious issue (racism) with just general idiots online, who get brave behind a keyboard. There's a big difference between 'stupid ****' and 'stupid black ****'.
Old 19-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4natic View Post
Must be honest, cannot see the racism there, assuming it was c**t? And letís be honest, like all professional players, Wilf does cheat.
Every post you make has been anti Zaha. Did he run over your cat or something?

Can you give an example of him 'cheating'?
Old 19-10-2019, 02:42 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4natic View Post
The quotes weren't about racism, but about wishing injury on a player (Zaha), which is always wrong, hateful and disgusting imho.
Old 19-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krise View Post
The quotes weren't about racism, but about wishing injury on a player (Zaha), which is always wrong, hateful and disgusting imho.

No, itís just tribalism

Wishing injury on the likes of Roy Keane or C*ntona is natural, or many Brighton players ( bar FFS)
Old 19-10-2019, 03:49 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
No, it’s just tribalism

Wishing injury on the likes of Roy Keane or C*ntona is natural, or many Brighton players ( bar FFS)
That's your opinion then and how you want things to be. I guess you're not a big fan of the philosopher Immanuel Kant and deontological ethics (edit, BBC link with understandable language: To view the link you have to Register or Login).

However, I would never wish injury on players like Diego Costa or Pepe.

I fully support the club in giving Palace's star player (Zaha) greater protection with law in hand.

Last edited by Krise; 19-10-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:22 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
No, it’s just tribalism

Wishing injury on anyone, is pretty f'cking scummy. That's their ability to work & with it their career. I can honestly say i've never wished injury on an oppo. Certainly not serious injury anyway.

Pulling a hammy or s'thing non-serious in the warm up to key player in a big game, maybe i'd be glad at that news, but only on the basis we might profit on the day. Never just to wish a player ill.
Old 19-10-2019, 04:49 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Wishing injury on anyone, is pretty f'cking scummy. That's their ability to work & with it their career. I can honestly say i've never wished injury on an oppo. Certainly not serious injury anyway.

Pulling a hammy or s'thing non-serious in the warm up to key player in a big game, maybe i'd be glad at that news, but only on the basis we might profit on the day. Never just to wish a player ill.

I make an exception for *****na.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:30 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Yeah, he'd be my sole one too. To be honest if i heard he'd gone under a Number 22 bus tomorrow, well... lets just say i'd roll with the punch...
Old 19-10-2019, 06:37 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
But that's not C***ona with his player hat on but with his scumbag hat on. Until a few seconds after getting that red he was just another wanker twat behaving like a twat and playing for the wankers.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:43 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan the man View Post
Yeah, he'd be my sole one too. To be honest if i heard he'd gone under a Number 22 bus tomorrow, well... lets just say i'd roll with the punch...
Or decapitated by a trawler
Old 19-10-2019, 07:08 PM

Stabbed in a public swimming pool, like the chap in the Long Good Friday, would be quite fitting.
Old 19-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Social Media and a Keyboard, the cowards main weapons.

Shame that they are too thick to realise that they can be tracked down.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.