Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-10-2019, 07:22 AM

Croydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCroydonman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Non League Day 2019

Tomorrow is Non League Day, where fans of Premier/EPL League clubs are encouraged to come and support their local non league club. The local non league club in Croydon, Croydon FC, have a match a short walk from Selhurst Park against Meridian VP, kicking off at 3pm.Any other fans going to watch their local non league team this weekend?
Old 11-10-2019, 08:55 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Dulwich Hamlet, for the game vs Weymouth, are offering discounts on beer for Palace, Charlton and Millwall fans if they show their season ticket........what could go wrong?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-10-2019, 10:00 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Dulwich Hamlet, for the game vs Weymouth, are offering discounts on beer for Palace, Charlton and Millwall fans if they show their season ticket........what could go wrong?
That's where I'll be.

Big crowd expeceted at Champion Hill, buy in advance To view the link you have to Register or Login

See you at the (discounted) bar.
"And for the old, Brexit might well rid the country's care homes of Eastern European workers, but no blond blue eyed university graduate is going to come and wipe your arse or listen to your stories of the war you never fought in."

adrenalin john 17/05/19

https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost...&postcount=245
Old 11-10-2019, 11:25 AM

Location: Still hunting for a Cat Deeley lookalike in the Capital City of Caterham
le piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minele piddler : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Carshalton against Kingstonian for me
Old 11-10-2019, 11:31 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm off to Matlock Town vs. Mickleover Sports who I think Clinton is still player/coach for the latter.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:57 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I wish.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:49 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Palace put up a list of local games earlier in the week: To view the link you have to Register or Login.

I'm going to watch Cray Wanderers for the first time in a few years.
Old 11-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be at Croydon. I went last season enjoyed it so much have been a few times since.
Any 'local' non league games on Sunday?
Old 11-10-2019, 08:18 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
That's where I'll be.

Big crowd expeceted at Champion Hill, buy in advance To view the link you have to Register or Login

I assume that I'm still banned from Champion Hill.
Old 11-10-2019, 08:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Dorking Wanderers v Hungerford tomorrow, where I usually am if Palace aren't playing
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 11-10-2019, 09:16 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
My local team is Cray Valley (PM) FC, I think. They're away so I'll hopefully watch the Ireland game somewhere. Apologies for this post not being in spirit with the thread.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:51 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Palace put up a list of local games earlier in the week: To view the link you have to Register or Login.

I'm going to watch Cray Wanderers for the first time in a few years.
Owned by a palace fan
Old 11-10-2019, 09:52 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I assume that I'm still banned from Champion Hill.
What did you do ?.
Old 11-10-2019, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Dorking Wanderers v Hungerford tomorrow, where I usually am if Palace aren't playing
Don’t dorking have a new ground?.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
What did you do ?.
We played them pre season when Holloway was our manger. I jumped on a group of Dulwich Hamlet fans on the terrace as I misinterpreted a song they were singing. I then ended up in the Palace changing room sitting next to Garvan after the match. I'm not going to blame the booze for my behaviour, but Elbows Browett who was the absolute root cause of all the difficulties I became involved with that evening.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:53 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm going to Tonbridge Angels v Braintree
Old 12-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I think it is great that people attend these games. Football needs to be inclusive of all teams, not just the PL.
Old 12-10-2019, 04:03 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Croydon FC 2-2 Meridian VP
The ref went off injured, so a fan had to replace one of the linespersons
Old 13-10-2019, 09:31 AM
SwimBikeRun!

Jacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJacko : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Saw Whitehawk beat Romford 2-1 in preliminary round of the Trophy.

Whitehawk played some neat football, they’ve got a noisy and enthusiastic group of “ultras”, Bovril was a boiling hot delight in the wind and rain. £10 ticket. I’ll probably go again. Should have gone sooner, to be fair, as I’ve lived in Whitehawk for 16 years!

FOR F**K'S SAKE, MURRAY!!
Old 13-10-2019, 10:15 AM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Enfield beat Cray 5-3. It was a great game to watch but the defending wasn't at it's best.