Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-10-2019, 06:40 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
The difference between guaita and hennessey playing is massive. Not only do my own eyes tell me guaita is a far far better keeper, all the stats do the same as well. Guiata saves and earns up points, hennessey loses them and i have no confidence when he plays.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:47 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
I will point out that when we drew 0-0 with Man City on New Year's Eve 2017, ending their run of 18 successive wins, a certain W Hennessey was in Goal for Palace.
Just saying.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:47 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick View Post
The difference between guaita and hennessey playing is massive. Not only do my own eyes tell me guaita is a far far better keeper, all the stats do the same as well. Guiata saves and earns up points, hennessey loses them and i have no confidence when he plays.
Absolutely
Old 19-10-2019, 06:48 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I will point out that when we drew 0-0 with Man City on New Year's Eve 2017, ending their run of 18 successive wins, a certain W Hennessey was in Goal for Palace.
Just saying.
Mate, that was almost 2 years ago.....
Old 19-10-2019, 06:51 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
At a guess, he's injured
Lol. I know, silly question. It was just that I thought he was due back soon and was surprised to see he was still out.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:53 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
why is Sakho still out? its weird...
The Soldier.

Worst self-appointed nickname ever.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:54 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Guaita gives the team, particularly the defence, confidence. WH doesn't.
Old 19-10-2019, 06:57 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Mate, that was almost 2 years ago.....
He is not as good as Guaita, but I don't think he is that bad. He was actually quite good at the beginning of last season, keeping the Spainard out of the side, but then had a dodgy game at West Ham, lost his place and when he came on as sub for Guaita (against Watford) he did make a big error.
And we haven't seen much of him, since (until today, apparently).
Anyway, he won't have much to do, in the match tonight
Old 19-10-2019, 07:26 AM
From the sunny Side

sunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsunshine lucas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are goalkeepers more injury prone these days in general? Aside from Matt Clarke I canít remember our goalkeepers over the years missing many games at all...Burridge, Barron, Suckling, Martyn, Speroni... just seem a bit more fragile now...
Old 19-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
The Soldier.

I haven't heard what injury he suffered. Was it a recurrence of whatever he had; he didn't look fit when he played this season, or is it a new injury? If so when and where did he suffer it?
Old 19-10-2019, 08:22 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve hail View Post
I am bored with the irrational excessive criticism of WH. He is the second best goalkeeper at the club now, without a doubt. However, he is surely one of the best second choice goalkeepers at any Premier League club. We are lucky to have him in that role. To not recognise that is to be irrational and I think a bit silly.
Itís bizzare. Itís like people want to be angry/frustrated/annoyed
Old 19-10-2019, 08:26 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
I am bored with the irrational excessive criticism of WH. He is the second best goalkeeper at the club now, without a doubt. However, he is surely one of the best second choice goalkeepers at any Premier League club. We are lucky to have him in that role. To not recognise that is to be irrational and I think a bit silly.
100% agreed
Old 19-10-2019, 09:00 AM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Genuine question: what was the general sentiment about WH prior to the notorious match at Villa, which some people have obviously never forgiven him for?
Old 19-10-2019, 09:23 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Genuine question: what was the general sentiment about WH prior to the notorious match at Villa, which some people have obviously never forgiven him for?
He was doing well in a team in the upper reaches of the Premier league at the turn of the year. And I agree, some people always forget about that. And his excellent form under Allardyce. And his good form at the start of last season before Guaita got the shirt.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:24 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
You quoted Eddie and you basically proved his point in one sentence
Yep
Old 19-10-2019, 09:25 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
The Soldier.

Captain Darling would fit better.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
The thing is itís not irrational

Heís proved time and time again heís not a very good goalkeeper

And I simply donít but this Ďheís a good number 2í either. Itís bollocks. If youíre not good enough to be number one for Palace then youíre not that good are you. And heís not good enough to be our first choice keeper. Unfortunately that means when VG isnít fit to play we have a keeper playing thatís simply not good enough
Old 19-10-2019, 09:31 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Let's smash these c*nts.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I haven't heard what injury he suffered. Was it a recurrence of whatever he had; he didn't look fit when he played this season, or is it a new injury? If so when and where did he suffer it?
New injury, old injury - he gets them all. It does seem odd though as Hodgson keeps saying it wonít keep him out long and then another 5 or so weeks has gone by. I think heís played twice since January or February.
Old 19-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Captain Darling would fit better.

That Cahill signing is looking more and more inspired by the day.