Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-10-2019, 10:10 PM

BollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBollockyBill came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Prick in row 23 block D

Who was that sad wanker who spent more time shouting puerile insults at the HF all game? Seriously, what a ******* tosser.

If you're reading this dickhead, just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself and embarrassing that woman with you.

I'm three rows behind you and **** all to do with HF, but i will lamp you, if you don't shut up, ****
Old 19-10-2019, 10:14 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Next game, see if she answers to the name 'Janet'.
Old 19-10-2019, 10:16 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He had a point though William ��
Old 19-10-2019, 10:27 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try sitting next to moron I have as my neighbour. Moans and whinges all game, shouting abuse at the players, everyone around us has had enough of him. He nearly ended up having a fight as well.
Old 19-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcpfc View Post
Try sitting next to moron I have as my neighbour. Moans and whinges all game, shouting abuse at the players, everyone around us has had enough of him. He nearly ended up having a fight as well.
Sorry to hear this. I’m sure if you ask him nicely, BollockyBill will stop moaning, whinging and talking bollocks all game.

Or maybe he’ll punch you instead?

Decisions, decisions.

Cricket wanker.
Old 19-10-2019, 10:35 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Who was that sad wanker who spent more time shouting puerile insults at the HF all game? Seriously, what a ******* tosser.

If you're reading this dickhead, just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself and embarrassing that woman with you.

I'm three rows behind you and **** all to do with HF, but i will lamp you, if you don't shut up, ****
Presumably you had 95 minutes to think about it before deciding to post on the internet instead of lamping said annoyance?

Cricket wanker.
Old 19-10-2019, 11:42 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Im prying but what exactly were his comments referring to? Eg not loud enough / E400 / too loud...
Old 19-10-2019, 11:46 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Presumably you had 95 minutes to think about it before deciding to post on the internet instead of lamping said annoyance?

Old 20-10-2019, 12:09 AM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Unfortunately we live in a surveillance society, which makes one measure the downside of providing a much needed lamping when it is precisely what is actually needed.
Old 20-10-2019, 12:10 AM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
Unfortunately we live in a surveillance society, which makes one measure the downside of providing a much needed lamping when it is precisely what is actually needed.
Christ, I just read that back...
Old 20-10-2019, 02:59 AM

Jughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJughead came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oi p.... That was me internet tough guy next time say that to my face not behind my back on the internet you f .......
Old 20-10-2019, 08:58 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 20-10-2019, 09:13 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Of course you will
Old 20-10-2019, 09:16 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Sorry to hear this. Im sure if you ask him nicely, BollockyBill will stop moaning, whinging and talking bollocks all game.

Or maybe hell punch you instead?

Decisions, decisions.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:35 AM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Were they using a megaphone, at one point I felt I was been called to prayer in the mosque.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:35 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
My money is on jughead to be the better lamper.. there is too much of the keyboard warrior about bollockybill to really fancy his chances.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
Were they using a megaphone, at one point I felt I was been called to prayer in the mosque.
Good for them ..... Did you answer the call to prayer?
Old 20-10-2019, 09:47 AM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Good for them ..... Did you answer the call to prayer?
But of course, and my prayers were nearly answered with Bentekes header.
Old 20-10-2019, 12:48 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:

No I won't.......
Old 20-10-2019, 01:00 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Or you could just post your seat number so he can let you know when he gets there. Stops you having to wait.

Trolling in GPD is of a much higher standard than GCC.