Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-10-2019, 01:03 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Who was that sad wanker who spent more time shouting puerile insults at the HF all game? Seriously, what a ******* tosser.

If you're reading this dickhead, just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself and embarrassing that woman with you.

I'm three rows behind you and **** all to do with HF, but i will lamp you, if you don't shut up, ****
In the olden days a song would be invented and sung to mock the abuser in public
Old 20-10-2019, 01:26 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Some people at the football are wankers. Well, blow me down.
Old 20-10-2019, 02:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
True.

But starting a thread to draw attention to yourself is weird.

Cricket wanker.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:46 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
especially the ones who need to go and get a Fanta after 10 mins.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:57 PM

aaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaaaaaaa came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Who was that sad wanker who spent more time shouting puerile insults at the HF all game? Seriously, what a ******* tosser.

If you're reading this dickhead, just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself and embarrassing that woman with you.

I'm three rows behind you and **** all to do with HF, but i will lamp you, if you don't shut up, ****
I was in D and heard this bloke as well. This geek spends the entire game shouting the same childish insult at fellow fans, and people will defend him without even knowing what happened, but apparently HF are the ones who think they're "above" other people The BBS is a weird place.

He hasn't developed intellectually since the age of 17, but he's actually about 60 so it's not on to deck him. That's probably the exact reason he feels able to chat sh*t.

All he's doing is making everyone within earshot feel uncomfortable about singing. (Well, almost everyone.) Someone should have a word, everyone will thank you for it.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:16 PM

KingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKingClinton came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There was 2 women beside me in the main stand yesterday constantly laughing and enjoying themselves despite watching palace lose. I couldn’t believe it. Felt like saying something at the time as it was completely inconsiderate to all others around who actually came to watch the match.

However I just thought I’d pop it on the bbs because next time. Grrrrrrr.

Grow a pair ffs.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:20 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I am the prick in row 23 Block D. Good to know I am winding up old Bill.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:25 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
I'm Prick.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:31 PM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here

Last edited by Leopald Stotch; 20-10-2019 at 08:57 PM.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:40 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
I am Spartacus, but i don't need a lamp, my torch is LED .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 20-10-2019, 04:46 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaaa View Post
I was in D and heard this bloke as well. This geek spends the entire game shouting the same childish insult at fellow fans, and people will defend him without even knowing what happened, but apparently HF are the ones who think they're "above" other people The BBS is a weird place.

He hasn't developed intellectually since the age of 17, but he's actually about 60 so it's not on to deck him. That's probably the exact reason he feels able to chat sh*t.

All he's doing is making everyone within earshot feel uncomfortable about singing. (Well, almost everyone.) Someone should have a word, everyone will thank you for it.
A man of your age shouldn’t get involved either .
Old 20-10-2019, 04:50 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
A man of your age shouldn’t get involved either .
Don't fret, he would whup Kirk Douglas comfortably.
Old 20-10-2019, 05:29 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post

What is it you’re so upset about?
Old 20-10-2019, 05:41 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
What does Lamp mean, could you throw some light on it?
Old 20-10-2019, 06:03 PM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Old 20-10-2019, 06:04 PM

BECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBECKS66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm prick and so is my wife.
Old 20-10-2019, 06:17 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Looks like there are more pricks in row 23 Block D than a second-hand dartboard.
Revamped old joke. Sorry!
Bored from Lyon.
Old 20-10-2019, 06:28 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
What is it you’re so upset about?
I haven't developed since I was 17.
Old 20-10-2019, 06:41 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
I haven't developed since I was 17.
As the workshy photographer said....
Old 20-10-2019, 06:51 PM

Johnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnsonpen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lamp? Do you think you are in a Dicken's novel?