Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-10-2019, 07:12 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
If the Prick gets excited - does it extend to rows 24, 25, 26 and 27?
Old 20-10-2019, 07:23 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingClinton View Post
There was 2 women beside me in the main stand yesterday constantly laughing and enjoying themselves despite watching palace lose. I couldnít believe it. Felt like saying something at the time as it was completely inconsiderate to all others around who actually came to watch the match.

However I just thought Iíd pop it on the bbs because next time. Grrrrrrr.

Grow a pair ffs.
Laughing & enjoying themselves??? Outrageous!!!
Old 20-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Laughing & enjoying themselves??? Outrageous!!!

Precisely. Thereís a time and place to enjoy yourself, and itís certainly not at Selhurst Park.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BollockyBill View Post
Who was that sad wanker who spent more time shouting puerile insults at the HF all game? Seriously, what a ******* tosser.

If you're reading this dickhead, just stop it, you're making a fool of yourself and embarrassing that woman with you.

I'm three rows behind you and **** all to do with HF, but i will lamp you, if you don't shut up, ****
Maybe someone who got shafted by the club and kicked out of E block.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:46 PM

Spanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpanton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just slap the ****!!! End of convo .....ÖÖÖÖÖ
Old 20-10-2019, 07:54 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
What does this guy shout out then? Does he have a beef with the HF after losing his seat or something?
Old 20-10-2019, 08:17 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy View Post
If the Prick gets excited - does it extend to rows 24, 25, 26 and 27?
Oi......im in row 25 albeit in speronis yesterday.
Old 20-10-2019, 08:42 PM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECKS66 View Post
I'm prick and so is my wife.
Nothing would surprise me these days...
Old 20-10-2019, 08:55 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
There are a lot of pricks in this thread.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 20-10-2019, 08:56 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
What does this guy shout out then? Does he have a beef with the HF after losing his seat or something?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 20-10-2019, 10:24 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Prick in row 23 block D

This really isnít news. Everywhere Iíve sat/stood in 30 years of supporting Palace, thereís been pricks around. We all have them near us somewhere and they try to make themselves heard. Iím reality, most are just ignored. I certainly donít rise to the bait. If they live a life that wants to shout and abuse fellow fans/players then so be it. Itís their own insecurities that drives it and I let them be. Itís not for me. I get frustrated when we play shit or a player misses a chance but within seconds it turns to support and the desire to drive the players on.

If I had a pop (and Iíve wanted to) at every fan that wants to kick off or start, Iíd either be banned by now or 6 foot under. Let the angry people be angry and live their angry lives. I will say you get far less of that away from home.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 20-10-2019 at 10:27 PM.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:56 PM

oddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineoddrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also some comotion at back of block G on a couple of occasions.
Couple of middle aged blokes getting all lairy with each other.
Put it down to the late.kick off and booze I guess
Old 20-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
I'm so hard I'd give him a proper kicking.

Yes I'd probably get prosecuted for assault or worse, the resulting criminal record would lose me my job, I could potentially end up unemployed and even homeless. But as I sit there on the freezing cold doorstep sipping my can of Tennants Super whilst begging for money, I'd have a wry smile on my face knowing I'd let everyone know how hard I was.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:19 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
I'm so hard I'd give him a proper kicking.

Yes I'd probably get prosecuted for assault or worse, the resulting criminal record would lose me my job, I could potentially end up unemployed and even homeless. But as I sit there on the freezing cold doorstep sipping my can of Tennants Super whilst begging for money, I'd have a wry smile on my face knowing I'd let everyone know how hard I was.
Careful, donít antagonise him, he might start a thread about you.
Old 21-10-2019, 08:59 AM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am in row 20 and he does not posses a fantastic range of vocabulary however it does contain a lot of profanaties and f#*king C's is definately his particular favourite!
Not sure the players or ref pick up on this direct coaching/instruction, I think he needs to change his methods!
Old 21-10-2019, 11:19 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
OP must be lethal on Trip Advisor.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I am in row 20 and he does not posses a fantastic range of vocabulary however it does contain a lot of profanaties and f#*king C's is definately his particular favourite!
Not sure the players or ref pick up on this direct coaching/instruction, I think he needs to change his methods!
I always surprises me the amount of people that openly use the c--t word at football matches. I go with my 4 year old Daughter and it always surprises me that so many people shout it knowing a child/children is a few seats away.

I would never complain about them about swearing as ultimately I'm taking her to a match where swearing is a norm and if you don't like it then don't go, but that's not the point I'm making. I could not put myself in a position whereby I think it's right to shout such language knowing a little girl is a few feet away. Thankfully at her age, she has no idea what f--k, c--t, w@nker etc mean.....yet.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Precisely. Thereís a time and place to enjoy yourself, and itís certainly not at Selhurst Park.
If ever a post summed up being a Palace fan, this is it.
Old 21-10-2019, 11:49 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I always surprises me the amount of people that openly use the c--t word at football matches. I go with my 4 year old Daughter and it always surprises me that so many people shout it knowing a child/children is a few seats away.

I would never complain about them about swearing as ultimately I'm taking her to a match where swearing is a norm and if you don't like it then don't go, but that's not the point I'm making. I could not put myself in a position whereby I think it's right to shout such language knowing a little girl is a few feet away. Thankfully at her age, she has no idea what f--k, c--t, w@nker etc mean.....yet.
In theory I agree. Donít like to see it. However a few seasons ago when Seamus Coleman scored a last minute winner for Everton at Selhurst I had a mad Touretteís moment and realised I had screamed it out at the top of my voice.
Old 21-10-2019, 12:35 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
LOL!!