Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Should Theresa May resign ?
Yes , sooner the better 314 59.70%
No , A lingering death is needed . 112 21.29%
Moo , It's all bo^^ocks 100 19.01%
Voters: 526. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-01-2019, 08:03 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Do the decent thing, report yourself.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-01-2019, 08:54 PM
De-Registered User

BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP BELTUP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Do the decent thing, report yourself.
Old 24-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
^ Threatening to kill people is possibly not a good idea.

Who was BELTUP?
Old 24-01-2019, 10:26 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Bring Elgin and others back. We don't want the BBS to be an echo chamber of those who agree with each other. On the politics thread the pack need someone to cyber bully and insult and Skintagain is right now the only target.

Just understand that skint at one point tried to claim i could have no view on race relations in London because i currently reside in horsham ignoring the fact that i had resided in london longer. His idiocy and stupidity deserve to be called out. It is not bullying.

SaulAlinsky
Old 24-01-2019, 10:29 PM
Semper Idem

He is also the man who claimed that food banks exist because people like “free stuff”.

Not too sure that kind of poster would be over-missed if he went absent from the BBS.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-01-2019, 11:43 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Bring Elgin and others back. We don't want the BBS to be an echo chamber of those who agree with each other. On the politics thread the pack need someone to cyber bully and insult and Skintagain is right now the only target.
Off the top of my head NKE

Wcpfc - banned for racism
Mcpfcs - banned for being a ****
Racehorse - banned himself
Biggin - I disagreed with his banning but that seems to have been righted
Matov - banned for racism
The judge - well

There are a few more and if I could be arsed I’d look back. 4/6 though? Which do you disagree with?

When decent posters like gonzo post there, there is no abuse. None at all (as far as I have seen). Richard too doesn’t get abuse. Rednblue aswell. Palacemetros etc etc etc.

Only people that post shit get abuse there as far as I can see. Personally I have reacted to a couple of them but strangely none of the list in my fourth paragraph and only two of the banned list.

In my defence only after provocation.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:30 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Just thought I would report back on an amusing little snippet overheard at a conference I attended yesterday - well it amused me anyway.

The political editor of the Evening Standard Anthony Hilton was doing a turn. He's about 70, been a journalist for 50 years, has seen it all and is always good value. Of course George Osborne is now his boss.

Apparently George still harbours serious ambitions of returning to front line politics, and his vision is to lead to glory a new centrist party formed through a merger of Tory left and Labour right. It was conveyed that he revisits this theme on a regular basis in meetings with his senior staff, at which point they have to diplomatically remind him that as far as the electorate are concerned he's about as popular as a fart in a spacesuit.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Prime Minister Theresa May says that earlier she was given a "clear mandate" by the Commons to renegotiate for a deal which would be approved by Parliament.

She adds that European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has "maintained the EU's position" that it will not be renegotiated.

"Our work continues," she states, saying that her negotiators and President Juncker's team continue to talk up until the end of February.
Stupid bloody woman - "I want to renegotiate, they won't, so we'll waste more time trying to get them to."
Old 12-02-2019, 01:07 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Stupid bloody woman - "I want to renegotiate, they won't, so we'll waste more time trying to get them to."
Her current strategy is to run the clock down until the eleventh hour and make MPs too scared to vote against whatever she offers, or failing that, she is convincing herself that no deal is OK now if its managed properly.
Old 12-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Her current strategy is to run the clock down until the eleventh hour and make MPs too scared to vote against whatever she offers, or failing that, she is convincing herself that no deal is OK now if its managed properly.
I refer my learned friend to the first three words of my previous post

Edit: Good exchange between the SNP and Theresa May:

Quote:
Mrs May says these are "the same points that he's been making...regardless of the contents of my statements for some time now".
Does she not realise that the reason people are making the same points over and over is because they see through the bullshit in her statements?

Last edited by FourtyTwo; 12-02-2019 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:36 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Only in May's world is a rejection of her turd in a punchbowl a mandate for her to make another similar drink.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:37 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Only in May's world is a rejection of her turd in a punchbowl a mandate for her to make another similar drink.
Lovely!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 13-02-2019, 11:26 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
What struck me the most during her appearance in the House of Commons yesterday was the realisation that anyone who freely chooses to wear a string of giant painted pebbles around their neck shouldn't be running anything at all, let alone a government
Old 13-02-2019, 11:37 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I particularly liked the Freda Carlo (spelling) patterned chunk bracelet she was sporting a while back.

Did she not know who she was?
Old 13-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
What struck me the most during her appearance in the House of Commons yesterday was the realisation that anyone who freely chooses to wear a string of giant painted pebbles around their neck shouldn't be running anything at all, let alone a government
And the same bloody jacket in different colours!!!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 13-02-2019, 12:06 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SKATE View Post
And the same bloody jacket in different colours!!!
She needs orange.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:14 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
She needs orange.
The DUP would like that!

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 13-02-2019, 12:20 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
She is currently bragging without any sense of irony that the government are working on ensuring that vital medicines can still come into the country.

Is that really the Brexit bonus? We may still be able to get medicines into the country.

Is this really what we have come to
Old 13-02-2019, 12:21 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
And yet in the Times yesterday her lead over Labour is increasing? Good grief, how bad an opposition must Labour be right now?
Old 13-02-2019, 05:15 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
She did once claim that no deal was better than a bad deal. She's fooking maaad.