Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I miss Friends Reunited.
I miss Sparkmatch
Old 12-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Naughty but nice

fioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfioreuk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
You mean you effectively put "I want a shag" in your profile and let the chips fall as they may?
No need, the sites are there purely for that.

Can be very interesting.

CPFC - Top 2 Tiers 1977 to ----

Seasons in the Top Flight - CPFC - 19 BHAFC - 6
Brig**on - Taking it since 1901
Old 12-02-2019, 12:12 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Friend of mine encountered his old school love on Friends Reunited.

Split up with his (lovely) wife of 30 years.

The new relationship lasted all of six months.
It's one of the perils of the internet and social media. If you're unhappy in your relationship, it's all too easy to look up your past loves and see what they're up to. In years gone by you just deleted their phone number and that was that.

If you're not in a relationship, and are unhappy, then it's also very easy to torture yourself by becoming a voyeur to your ex's 'perfect' new life. The excellent "You", currently on Netflix, has some good examples of this.

Last edited by Steamy; 12-02-2019 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:14 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Friend of mine encountered his old school love on there.

Bet he got more action in that 6 months than the previous 30 years.

www.palacecomrades.com
Old 12-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is frightening

But look at it seriously, you have a 42 year old with 2 kids tapping up a 29 year old as her match. What a joke. What does the idiot expect?
Out of curiosity, how old are you and what age range are you looking at?
Old 12-02-2019, 12:16 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Out of curiosity, how old are you and what age range are you looking at?
I think he's straight, mate

www.palacecomrades.com

Last edited by mushroom; 12-02-2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:19 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I think he's straight, mate
it's never too late to try something new though
Old 12-02-2019, 12:29 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wonderful. What's he/she called? I insisted on keeping one of the 2 cats, Oscar, who acts a bit like a dogcat or catdog and he's fantastic!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

He's gonna be my buddy for sure, and possibly my wingman as I include him in my profile.
Pepper. She was a she (tortoiseshell and tortoiseshell And white cats always are becayse that colouring requirws two X chromosomes). She died last year, we have two others now - a black one that looks like the one in your picture and who's totally bonkers, and a massive ginger and white tom.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:35 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Pepper. She was a she (tortoiseshell and tortoiseshell And white cats always are becayse that colouring requirws two X chromosomes). She died last year, we have two others now - a black one that looks like the one in your picture and who's totally bonkers, and a massive ginger and white tom.
I know of two people with male tortoiseshell cats.

Now back to Spindles love life.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I had a mate that got married to a woman he met on a dating site. After a year she left taking half his house.
Why isnít he your mate anymore?
Old 12-02-2019, 12:36 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Bet he got more action in that 6 months than the previous 30 years.
Actually, no. First wife was gorgeous. New partner was ropey.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 12-02-2019, 12:38 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
You are not approaching this with the right Rom-Com spirit.

Watched a movie last night about a middle aged widower moving to Hollywood and falling in love with a trannie - quite touching.

Not many songs in it though.
Out of curiosity due to this thread I had a look at Tinder today. It picks up the local ads it seems, that would be Thailand here. I could pass your name on to all the ladyboys on it if you like.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
For "ropey" read "absolute filth"

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:40 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
For "ropey" read "absolute filth"
Fingers where you want them.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 12-02-2019, 12:40 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
That wasn't quite what Mushroom was getting at.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Bloke in the year below me at school was one of the founders of friends reunited. Good mates with my brother in law.... £7m I believe.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:41 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Friend of mine encountered his old school love on there.

You're not meant to split up with wife, just enjoy 6 months of meetings and late nights.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 12-02-2019, 12:42 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Big fun-bags?

www.palacecomrades.com
Old 12-02-2019, 12:46 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I know of two people with male tortoiseshell cats.

Now back to Spindles love life.
Only possible if the tom has a rare genetic mutation - double-X syndrome. Are the cats from the same litter?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by chateauferret; 12-02-2019 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Big fun-bags?
First wife was maz's bridge partner.....the new woman prefered cribbage.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.