Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 26-07-2020, 05:03 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
The Hawks decided to go back to traditional uniforms and I must say I'm gonna me the lime green, deep red and black ones that they've been rocking the last couple of seasons.

Old 26-07-2020, 08:42 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
I decided to screw around with making animated data visualizations and created one for the history of most points scored in an NBA game. Surprise, Wilt Chamberlain totally dominates the list.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is hereSkiddo Sam the man is here
I used to watch the NBA in the 90’s when I was a kid and naturally liked the Bulls and MJ. After watching The Last Dance, I got swept over with all the nostalgia and now I want to get back into watching it again.

I don’t want to follow the Bulls, as it’s a bit obvious but I want to follow a team that has some meaning to me, and as I went to America back in 2011 and did a bit of a road trip, I thought I should pick a team from one of the places I went to.

That leaves me with:

Denver
Salt Lake City
LA
San Francisco

I went to some smaller places and went to Arizona but not Phoenix. Which team should I pick?
Old 01-08-2020, 02:58 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiddo View Post
I used to watch the NBA in the 90’s when I was a kid and naturally liked the Bulls and MJ. After watching The Last Dance, I got swept over with all the nostalgia and now I want to get back into watching it again.

I don’t want to follow the Bulls, as it’s a bit obvious but I want to follow a team that has some meaning to me, and as I went to America back in 2011 and did a bit of a road trip, I thought I should pick a team from one of the places I went to.

That leaves me with:

Denver
Salt Lake City
LA
San Francisco

I went to some smaller places and went to Arizona but not Phoenix. Which team should I pick?
You should do it scientifically. To view the link you have to Register or Login