Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-02-2020, 12:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post

This sums up my views
BT had basically admitted that he’s ‘playing a character’

I don’t even own MW though, and his videos about it still crack me up. PICCADILLY
Old 24-02-2020, 11:12 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
BT had basically admitted that he’s ‘playing a character’

I don’t even own MW though, and his videos about it still crack me up. PICCADILLY
Haha yes, Piccadilly being the worse of a very bad bunch of maps. Their best maps are rehashed legendary maps from past CoDs, says it all really.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:45 PM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's my first attempt at playing a multiplayer game and i think its brilliant. So good i find myself still up at 2am playing. I'm starting to get much better too with a kill rate of 16 last night.
Campaign is really good too. Especially the baby scene.
Old 03-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Yes, New Game)

I really dislike this game. Literally every time I turn on the computer to play it there is some mammoth 60gb patch to download.

******* pain in the arse.

**** iPhones and autocorrect too.

Last edited by Joe85; 03-03-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
Call of Duty: Warzone will be a free-to-play, stand-alone battle royale game — and is apparently coming very soon — based on the Call of Duty franchise, according to leaked details from a YouTube video that has since been pulled. Call of Duty YouTuber Chaos appears to have uploaded that video early, seemingly in advance of Warzone’s imminent release. Details on the game were posted to Reddit.

According to an account of Chaos’ gameplay video, Call of Duty: Warzone will support up to 150 players, with solo play as well as teams of two and three. The massive Warzone map will reportedly include other classic Call of Duty maps, including Terminal, Scrapyard, Overgrown, and Broadcast. In addition to a traditional battle royale mode (simply called Warzone), the game will also include a version of the game with respawns called Plunder. The game will reportedly utilize the same jumpmaster mechanic introduced in Apex Legends, letting one player on a squad decide where the team drops on the map.

Call of Duty: Warzone will not require a copy of 2019’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to play. The game is said to support cross-platform play on PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:15 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 12-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Panty Organizer

I only played the practice Warzone mode against bots. I've been playing the Plunder gamemode instead. It is pretty fun. It's sorta like Battlefield: Hardline where you grab money stashed around the map and then take them to any number of extraction points. It's a game for trios but my last game somehow ended up playing solo and finished sixth out of 30 teams.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:19 PM
Panty Organizer

Ok, this game is pretty fun. I'm still only playing Plunder at the moment but I'm digging it. I played with a full trio last night and we were able to win the game with only 3 kills between us. I'm wondering if I can get a win with no kills. My tip if anybody ever plays Plunder is go for the contracts around the outside of the map. (Especially the East side where there is a bunker that usually has a ton of loot in it) If you get a car and go from contract to contract, you can rack up cash pretty quick.
Old 19-03-2020, 05:20 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has to be said, I am really enjoying warzone! This CoD has changed from being one of the worse Call of Duty's ive played to one of the best with this new game mode. Fantastic fun, love the whole tactical side of it, communication is key to winning!
Old 21-03-2020, 08:33 AM
Panty Organizer

Even though I've got two Top 10s in Warzone out of five matches, I still enjoy Plunder more. One thing they definitely need to fix, immediately, is the audio. Sounds come from everywhere and your teammates are loud as shit.
Old 21-03-2020, 09:48 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Plunder is excellent. Play it on my Jack's. Can still get a good 3-400k.
Old 28-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bumping this thread as I can't seem to find an Xbox One specific thread.

Anyone know how to have the game sound play solely through a headset and not through the tv, on an Xbox One with a Turtle Beach Recon 200 headset?
Old 28-04-2020, 08:04 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Has to be said, I am really enjoying warzone! This CoD has changed from being one of the worse Call of Duty's ive played to one of the best with this new game mode. Fantastic fun, love the whole tactical side of it, communication is key to winning!
Yeah mate, lost a few hours on it! The gameplay is class.
Old 28-04-2020, 08:58 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
Yeah mate, lost a few hours on it! The gameplay is class.
Can only agree don't shout it too loud but Call of Duty got something right.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 29-04-2020, 11:28 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Here is how to setup Recon 200's on Xbox One

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-04-2020, 03:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Logged in for the first time in a few weeks on the PC, expecting some monster patch to greet me only to be pleasantly surprised that there was only a small 500mb update - Lovely, i'll be all set for tomorrow.

Log back intoday - 31.7GB.

I hate this ******* game. Every ******* time. It's ridiculous.
Old 30-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I really dislike this game. Literally every time I turn on the computer to play it there is some mammoth 60gb patch to download.

******* pain in the arse.

**** iPhones and autocorrect too.
It’s driving me insane too
Old 11-05-2020, 03:23 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
tried to play Warzone

Didnt have a fkn clue what was going on
Old 11-05-2020, 03:29 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
tried to play Warzone

Didnt have a fkn clue what was going on
Get money. Send it up in helicopter or buy money balloon.
I've banned myself from playing it for a while. Was losing hours. And I don't even play with mates.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:40 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Another 32GB update

Ridiculous.