Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-01-2020, 11:14 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Weird. Don’t remember ever having pork from China here, is it really that common in other countries?
No. China is an importer of meat, particularly of pork
Old 23-01-2020, 11:38 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I’ve just had a cracking tea of bangers and mash and beans

Jolly Hog sausages. Very good

As you were
You disgust me!
Old 23-01-2020, 11:52 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I don’t know if any of you has ever wandered the street food markets in the more out of the way reaches of China. I have to admit, it’s a step too far for me - I couldn’t eat anything from there.
Yeah there is some pretty shocking things for sale in those kinds of places, bat is fairly tame in comparison, having seen some markets in China I left feeling pretty queasy and a bit depressed at the various creatures and how they are treated and eaten. The most surprising thing about bat is that there must be very little meat and a lot of bone and sinew, it can’t possibly make a decent meal!

A lot of the time these sorts of things aren’t staple parts of a regular diet but more like exotic delicacies chosen at a banquet or celebration. They don’t necessarily taste nice but are more of a prestige thing.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:08 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It isn't related to imported powdered baby milk by any chance?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I’ve just had a cracking tea of bangers and mash and beans

Jolly Hog sausages. Very good

As you were
You’re just showing off your Tory tendencies again.

Banned in my house they are.

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:15 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I completely forgot.

We should all pray for cpfcandonandonandonandon’s imaginary child.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-01-2020, 12:22 AM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
It’s only ‘disgusting’ to your western palate.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Eating something that carries a host of terribly ****ed up diseases including haemhoragic Marburg Virus, Ebola, Ravn and of course this new virus. Much worse than your average salmonella poisoning isnt it?
Old 24-01-2020, 12:37 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
You’re just showing off your Tory tendencies again.

Banned in my house they are.
Tories or sausages?
Old 24-01-2020, 12:44 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Tories or sausages?
Tendencies
Old 24-01-2020, 01:39 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
I completely forgot.

We should all pray for cpfcandonandonandonandon’s imaginary child.
He wasn't imaginary, they made soup out of him.
Old 24-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
What's all this about imaginary babies?
Old 24-01-2020, 06:40 AM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is herehong_kong_hg Sam the man is here

Hmmmmmm

Meanwhile, medical workers in HK threatening to strike at the influx of people from Wuhan flooding HK hospitals and the government's refusal to restrict entry into HK.
Old 24-01-2020, 08:11 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Care to share a link?
Sorry no. Someone put a link on fb and when I clicked it you have to watch the ads first and didnt have time but the just was clear. It was the star/mirror.. something like that.

As I say probably just medics taking a precaution and being sensationalist in the reporting of it
Old 24-01-2020, 09:09 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Ten Chinese cities on lockdown now. That’s a mere 33 million folk.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 24-01-2020, 09:15 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Kung Hei Fat aChoo
Old 24-01-2020, 09:20 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Building a hospital for an outbreak that’s got less than 1000 cases and in pandemic scale a tiny number of deaths?

It’s China that worry me. They deny and play things down but now have quarantined 11 cities, 33 million people and are building a hospital in a week?!

Another article (Washington post? Can’t remember) says deaths being attributed to severe pneumonia have all symptoms of corona virus and death toll could be uhh higher.

Also I need to confess. I think I’m guilty of racial profiling!!

I am genuinely lovable, non discriminatory in anyway and welcome tourism etc... but **** me I did ‘notice’ a lot of chinese people at my place of work in transport yesterday! More than 20! I must admit I asked “why this bloody week though?!”
Old 24-01-2020, 09:28 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Imported powdered baby fox milk. And shitting on hospital floors.

(Where's wcb?)
Old 24-01-2020, 09:30 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post

Also I need to confess. I think I’m guilty of racial profiling!!

I am genuinely lovable, non discriminatory in anyway and welcome tourism etc... but **** me I did ‘notice’ a lot of chinese people at my place of work in transport yesterday! More than 20! I must admit I asked “why this bloody week though?!”
Statistically the "average person" is Chinese.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:30 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
We're all going to die.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:33 AM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
I spoke to several Chinese people living in China yesterday, one of whom told me she thought the amount of deaths was 5000+