Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-06-2020, 06:14 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
The last Caley game I went to was the cup final v Aberdeen. Me and a mate who supports Caley properly (I follow them), on a coach load of Aberdeen fans. Was a fun day out apart from the score.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Highland Eagle

Highland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Haven't been to Caley for a couple of seasons -- always a very peaceful affair unlike selhurst! New Caley kit is fine - but I'm a committed sash man! Maybe should be committed!
Weird days ahead - but if no fans means Big Ben scoring again...... (oh is that not what they call fantasy football?)

I kinda follow Caley, Ross County and the Dons - my localish sides!
Old 16-06-2020, 08:23 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
The Marseille shirts are quality. That Away one!
The away one is toilet
Old 16-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Europa League Bound

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
The away one is toilet
Unfortunately I cannot agree, I think it's actually beautiful and something different to a lot of the boring templates there have been from all the top brands for about the last 10 years or so.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sure Puma will be making a backdrop of Croydon version for us mind you, although it could work in Black with the house lights in subtle light red / blue tones.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:06 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Linfield's new away top is some of the most wonderful trolling I've seen in a long time. Possibly since the artist formerly known as rangers brought out an orange away shirt in homage to their Dutch players a few years back.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:08 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Linfield's new away top is some of the most wonderful trolling I've seen in a long time. Possibly since the artist formerly known as rangers brought out an orange away shirt in homage to their Dutch players a few years back.
I haven't seen it. Does it have a matching bowler hat?
Old 16-06-2020, 10:11 AM
9 in a Row User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Getting a lot of pushback on it. They're the most seethrough club in the world.

Black Lives Matter
Old 16-06-2020, 10:12 AM
9 in a Row User

NorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorthCurveEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Try balaclava and red gloves.

Black Lives Matter
Old 16-06-2020, 10:13 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
It looks like a UVF 'fleg' with obligatory orange sash. All a coincidence though.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:16 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Umbro have apologised
Old 16-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Umbro apologised but the club still pretending it's a coincidence!!
Old 16-06-2020, 11:43 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Eagle View Post
Haven't been to Caley for a couple of seasons -- always a very peaceful affair unlike selhurst! New Caley kit is fine - but I'm a committed sash man! Maybe should be committed!
Weird days ahead - but if no fans means Big Ben scoring again...... (oh is that not what they call fantasy football?)

I kinda follow Caley, Ross County and the Dons - my localish sides!
How can you follow Caley and County? Thats like thats like being Palace and Brighton

Where are you?
Old 16-06-2020, 12:39 PM
Highland Eagle

Highland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHighland Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yea I know- actually tho its nothing like Palace n Weed more of a friendly rivalry -- but I support them all in a general way as my locals( although the football resembles something akin to my school football team all those years ago! So cant say when I'll feel the need to go again -- Palace as it has been since 1969 my club!!!
I'm 20 mile south of Inverness but have lived and worked(loosely) in Dingwall - played in a charity game at the jail - prior to this covid thing I stayed every thursday in Aberdeen!!

Palace weed comparison could only be challenged by the old firm me thinks!

Heres hoping that saturday is as good a day as it feels like its going to be - got a feeling we'll see the real Zaha and my gut is telling me big Ben will find his boots ..fingers crossed right enough!
Old 16-06-2020, 01:04 PM

jake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejake5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-06-2020, 01:25 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Apologies if it's been said already, but all of the kits for the big clubs Puma work with, are having bespoke designs that tie into the club or the area.

Marseille obviously the backdrop of the city.
Dortmund have a graffiti theme to the away kit.
Milan is based on one of the big museums out there.
Valencia on a spanish artist.

All of them have been done really artfully. I hope that we might see something with a reference to the original Crystal Palace.
Old 16-06-2020, 01:45 PM
9 in a Row User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
Apologies if it's been said already, but all of the kits for the big clubs Puma work with, are having bespoke designs that tie into the club or the area.

All of them have been done really artfully. I hope that we might see something with a reference to the original Crystal Palace.
I'm usually very unsure of what we're going to get but I am actually very excited having seen the designs for clubs of lesser stature like Rotherham, Plymouth and Caley Jags have got from Puma.

Hoping for a banger as we're mid tier for them, not (yet anyway!) one of their elite clubs.

Black Lives Matter
Old 16-06-2020, 02:08 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

Old 16-06-2020, 02:14 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highland Eagle View Post
Yea I know- actually tho its nothing like Palace n Weed more of a friendly rivalry -- but I support them all in a general way as my locals( although the football resembles something akin to my school football team all those years ago! So cant say when I'll feel the need to go again -- Palace as it has been since 1969 my club!!!
I'm 20 mile south of Inverness but have lived and worked(loosely) in Dingwall - played in a charity game at the jail - prior to this covid thing I stayed every thursday in Aberdeen!!

Palace weed comparison could only be challenged by the old firm me thinks!

Heres hoping that saturday is as good a day as it feels like its going to be - got a feeling we'll see the real Zaha and my gut is telling me big Ben will find his boots ..fingers crossed right enough!
I live a stones throw from Aberdeen Airport. If you know Dyce railway Station, the stop before Aberdeen, I am a 2 min walk away.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:15 PM
XXVII

I have always liked Puma kits.
Old 16-06-2020, 02:28 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Don't get me wrong, I'm not sure Puma will be making a backdrop of Croydon version for us mind you, although it could work in Black with the house lights in subtle light red / blue tones.
Nothing wrong with a backdrop of Costa del Croydon

To view the link you have to Register or Login