Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 31-07-2020, 06:12 PM

bodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbodger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should be a good game lots of goals i will have a bet 2-3 3-2 3-3 so its a 0-0 lol
Old 31-07-2020, 06:25 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I want both teams to spend the whole 90 minutes being sick on each other and for it to finish in a 0-0 draw.
Both teams are a plague in South London. F*** The pair of them.
Old 31-07-2020, 11:26 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
Another vote for "couldn't give a twopenny toss". Although no Europe for Arsenal would be nice I suppose.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:16 AM

passenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What a shit final, really dislike both teams, there must be some paint drying somewhere.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:30 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
35 years ago I would drive all over town looking for a bar that was showing the FA Cup final, regardless of who was playing in it... now, I'm not sure I even want to get out of bed to see if I can watch it.

As mentioned before... I blame Manchester United who withdrew from it "x" amount of years ago... first nail in the coffin.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:05 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Have only watched one since they changed it from a 3.00 k.o. That was us and i flew over to watch. No way am I getting up to watch these two running round. Been ******* up a great competition for years,if its not us I ain't interested.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:25 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Both channels used to begin beautifully early and entertaining with all sorts of interviews, back stories, highlights, celebrity guests...not to mention following the team buses on route...or helicopter if you were Brighton. There were a few Palace fans looking to the sky and praying that day.

By the time the teams came out at ten to three you were literally bursting with excitement. It was our Super Bowl and the greedy bastards ruined it.
This needs to be shared around the web a bit.

Especially this comment....

It was our Super Bowl and the greedy bastards ruined it.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
The Scottish football season has started on the same day as our FA cup final lol
Old 01-08-2020, 01:24 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
BBC iPlayer have been showing loads of footage and interviews from past FA Cup’s today. 1990 semi and final got special attention at a few points.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-08-2020, 02:04 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
There's something about the 5.30 start time that means by the time it starts I've already lost interest.

Werner Herzog
Old 01-08-2020, 02:27 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I want Chelsea too. I’d rather see Lampard win it than Arteta and also I just get a real feeling of immense joy when Arsenal lose.
Yep that post has just swung it for me

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 01-08-2020, 02:29 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
There's something about the 5.30 start time that means by the time it starts I've already lost interest.
Agreed 100%. FA Cup finals kick off at 3pm.

Is it today? Shows how much I care now. Which is sad. They killed our showpiece many years ago.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Choosing who you want to win out of these two is like choosing which one you would prefer out of your knackers being stapled to a table or nailed!

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 01-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
ITV4 are showing Spartacus. I know what I will be watching.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:47 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Come on Chelse, I dont want any Arsenals being happy
Old 01-08-2020, 03:15 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Think an Arsenal defeat will almost see them kissing goodbye to Aubameyang.

To be fair, why at 31 he wants to hang around with them even if they do win is crazy.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-08-2020, 03:42 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
I don’t think I have cared less about any football in my life (and yes I know I have commented on this, but those that know, know.)
I said the same thing to a fellow Palace fan the other day, I'm sad about it but I really don't care that much anymore, I hope I rediscover my passion but I'm not convinced.

Fa cup final? think I will go back and watch the local village cricket match instead.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
RLC doesnt even make Chelsea bench...injured it seems No Willian involvement either, must be leaving

Last edited by Timbo; 01-08-2020 at 03:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:48 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loftus-Cheek not featuring. Is he injured ?
Old 01-08-2020, 04:03 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
will they do Abide with Me? God they really fvcked that one up in 2016