Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-08-2020, 02:41 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to here that. Hopefully you'll find something better!
Old 01-08-2020, 03:01 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I am not an eggs in one basket guy.

I also do business classes for nother British ExPat. I have classes scheduled for Santandar and other big companies. Just increase those. And more managers that have individual classes will be up for the flexibility of virtual classes.

I only need to earn about 500 quid a month to be comfortable.

Plus, there is a good chance that my former employer has acted illegally in various ways in their rush to terminate.

They have listed the reason as needs of the business requiring termination of contract. But I have heard to day they have hired at least one new teacher to take the sections that would have been mine.

The also said my performance was low in teletrabajo. But they haven't provided any evidence to back that up. I have asked for that. They also sent a corporate email two monts back stating that evaluations would not count for this semester. And my evaluations are supposed to be based over a 5 year rolling period as agreed with the Ministry of Education. Seeing as I was given the award as best English teacher of 2019, and my average evaluation over 5 years is something like 92%, I can't see how they can sustain an argument.

The truth of the matter is that my natural personality is punchy, and the University just wants people that follow their rules without question. We have a fairly new boss who is building a team of her own contacts and friends. I am one of four or five that have been affected by this.

I have various contacts to assist me in the process. At least to achieve a level of compensation that my service merits. Other fired staff have gone down this route and received an increase on the first offer. They always try to fire on the cheap and then settle higher to avoid the process of the courts and any scandal.

I will keep the BBs posted.

As for burning bridges....I think I will taech on my own back, my own small business. I will also look into the world of talks and capacitation.

This is an opportunity.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:15 AM

PemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPemboExpress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to hear and good to see you are constructively preparing the ground and mind.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:18 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemboExpress View Post
Sorry to hear and good to see you are constructively preparing the ground and mind.
Cheers. I have been for a while. As always you plan for these things, and then they take you by surprise. Best thing really, or you get stuck in inertia.

Old 01-08-2020, 04:43 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear your news Peter. As my old man says, there’s a reason and a solution for everything. Don’t let the bastards grind you down.

Just as a matter of interest - you said ‘fired’. Truly ‘fired’ or made redundant ?
Old 01-08-2020, 04:44 AM

Both

Old 01-08-2020, 04:46 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Both
Oh. How so?
Old 01-08-2020, 04:54 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Sorry to hear that Pete. All the best
Old 01-08-2020, 05:05 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear this Peter.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:28 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, also sorry to hear this too Peter. How much faith do you have in the Chilean system for a fair outcome?
Old 01-08-2020, 05:29 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
So sorry to read your news Peter and obviously wish you the best of luck.

Not sure if your language skills stretch to acting as an Interpreter/Translator but if they do worth looking into?

I have recently used these a couple of times To view the link you have to Register or Login and it seems that they have various language interpreters on call when required so it maybe a flexible type arrangement that you can work around your other work commitments when it suits?

Vision for Bangladesh. Please donate if you can

www.visionforbangladesh.org
Old 01-08-2020, 07:06 AM

Eastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEastern Boy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to hear your news Pete, don't know your circumstances out there but will you be considering a return?

Exiled Stirlings comments has some merits. Used them a lot in DWP days
Old 01-08-2020, 07:18 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Sorry to hear this but onwards to better things every cloud etc
Old 01-08-2020, 07:50 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Oh. How so?
One for the CV and one for the rest.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
To quote The Eagles...

"You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"
When did the team ever say that?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Commiserations Peter.

Best of luck with all the irons in the fire.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:21 AM

mrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best of luck with whatever will be your next challenge PH
Old 01-08-2020, 08:23 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to hear your news Peter.
Have they made your role redundant?

Sounds like you have a few ideas already and you remain positive.
Good luck.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I am not an eggs in one basket guy.

I also do business classes for nother British ExPat. I have classes scheduled for Santandar and other big companies. Just increase those. And more managers that have ind..................

This is an opportunity.

From this post it sounds like you have a great CV and fingers in quite a few pies and sound positive which is always key.

Best of luck.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:12 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Good luck Peter.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.