Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-05-2021, 08:16 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
You only lose money when you sell and you might regret that decision. Ripple has real potential to boom once the SEC case is ruled in their favour which is very likely to happen.
These are my thoughts too.... holding XRP could be huge - and from studying the SEC case it would appear its going well for Ripple (deservedly so as the whole case was bought by a corrupt ex-SEC chair being paid by one of XRPs competitors - how he doesnt face jail time is beyond a joke!)
Old 14-05-2021, 08:31 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Any ideas?
Sorry i dont know. I put a bit of ADA in wallet where you get about 15%apr for 3 months and thats not back yet but beyond that i dont know too much about it i'm afraid
Old 14-05-2021, 09:07 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thanks. Stupidity seems its stuck in there for a year
. Oh well
Old 14-05-2021, 09:46 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ8 View Post
You only lose money when you sell and you might regret that decision. Ripple has real potential to boom once the SEC case is ruled in their favour which is very likely to happen.
Indeed. And personally, you should be willing to write the money off once it's gone in. I've made a few quid from Crytpo, and if I pulled all out now I'd be content.

But as I've said numerous times before. The key for me is to make sure you do take profits out occasionally. To at least cover what you've put in and feel like you've won.

No one knows what the future holds for the these coins, lets be honest.
You're only another Elon Musk tweet away from owning a coin that increases by 30% over night, or watching your portfolio drop.

There are many uses though, and identifying the right coin now, could pay dividends down the line.

But no one can preach with complete certainty on what will happen with crypto, and at some point, people will lose out.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:27 AM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Any ideas?
You can trade VTHO on Binance with USDT or BNB. The amount you need for your transfer is only about 20p worth but by the look of it the minimum you can withdraw at a time from Binance is 400 VTHO which is about 4.20 (assuming you need to have the VTHO in your Trust Wallet)

Id buy the smallest amount you can get away with on Binance, transfer it to your VTHO wallet on Trust, transfer your VET over to Binance then transfer your remaining VTHO back to Binance. Think that would work?
Old 14-05-2021, 12:59 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't see the option to buy VTHO on binance. Is VET the smell as VTHO when transferred?
Old 14-05-2021, 02:21 PM
one love

AJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is hereAJ8 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can't see the option to buy VTHO on binance. Is VET the smell as VTHO when transferred?
Have you searched for it in markets? Its definitely there.
Old 14-05-2021, 02:44 PM

I can deposit vtho but not buy or convert any
Old 16-05-2021, 08:35 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
I know both are high at the moment compared to a couple of months ago but Ethereum and BNB look like great purchases at the moment. Can only see them going up and up.

As others have said Ripple would be a good one too. I got some at 9p a while ago but sadly not many.
Old 16-05-2021, 08:44 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Elon has absolutely tanked the market. I've sold about 70% to see where this stops
Old 16-05-2021, 08:46 PM

I'll jump straight back in if we look strong and accept a small loss for the sell and buy back but I'm not sure what way this will go. He upset a lot of btc ppl in recent days and might have lost a lot of influence but fear could tank the market all the same
Old 16-05-2021, 08:55 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Fear versus greed. When others are being greedy. Sell, sell, sell. When others are being fearful, buy, buy, buy.

Expect a bounce very soon.
Old 16-05-2021, 09:00 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-05-2021, 09:01 PM

This tells me an imminent bounce and to buy into this rather than sell!!
Old 16-05-2021, 09:05 PM

That being said .... I won’t be buying BTC ..... BCH however looks primed being so far away from its ATH
Old 16-05-2021, 09:06 PM

That's actually pretty cool. A little like my mind with my day trade dabbles that have done ok. It doesn't work when there is a reason behind it though. I think it will be ok this time as Elon has lost a lot of influence ans seems to be a bit of a villain now but.. if ppl keep talking about the bull run we saw before it drive it to become reality. That happens and it will say extreme fear all the way down. Gut instinct is not now but its a risk
Old 19-05-2021, 08:29 AM
Seor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought some Bitcoin today. (first time since january). Could fall a bit but expect a bounce soon.
Old 19-05-2021, 10:33 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
I'm sure I mentioned 30k.

Expect a bounce. But if it doesn't go to new highs... Its big sell off written all over it.

While people are holding because they are in love with their commodity. Others are rinsing it for millions. Its a manipulated market where fear and greed rule, people over leverage then get burnt causing steep crashes. Bitcoin is here to stay if only for that.
Old 19-05-2021, 01:18 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
I bought some shares in companies back in January when everyone was banging on about crypto. Almost doubled my money with just one particular company.

Glad I didn't touch crypto. Taken an absolute battering today!

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 19-05-2021, 01:55 PM

Ig has given a low in the past hour at 29962
Attached Images
File Type: png 374.png (549.0 KB, 14 views)