Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
No, you read into it that way because of your prejudiced and condescending style, all ready to attack. It's ironic that defenders of rights, abuses and bullying, the self righteous, such as yourself, and very quick to make rash judgements and condemnations.

You also have lost touch with any ability to find humour in anything. I imagine modern memes must be a tragedy for you.
So which is it? Are you saying that this ...
Quote:
I can only assume from this that poor Chief inspector Amanda Spielman didn't get fingerbanged at a school disco.
...is not misogynistic?
Or are you saying that people who think it is lack a sense of humour?
Or perhaps both?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-06-2021, 03:36 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, you read into it that way because of your prejudiced and condescending style, all ready to attack. It's ironic that defenders of rights, abuses and bullying, the self righteous, such as yourself, and very quick to make rash judgements and condemnations.

You also have lost touch with any ability to find humour in anything. I imagine modern memes must be a tragedy for you.
Tell me how my post was wrong?

Did you not downplay the issue by saying it was the same in the 80s?

Did you not make a derogatory sexualised comment about Amanda Spielman?

Please - I'm really trying to understand how me thinking you did these things was a "rash judgement"?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 10-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
I haven't said it's OK, I'm asking can you honestly think it can be stopped?
Yes, we can educate until the cows come home.
This has a chance to reduce the numbers but we're talking about kids at school.
Children who know best and have all the answers.

Perhaps the answer is to return to Victorian ways of teaching kids in schools.
Segregation.
Corporal punishment.
Respect for policemen.
Send a few up chimneys.

No idea.
I refer you to CP-RJW and HPalace's responses to your post.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:48 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Don't think much is changed just some people seem more shocked nowadays,. Also got to say if this is happening at house parties is it a school problem?

Last edited by cranesparkeagle; 10-06-2021 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:49 PM

E.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.H.Plimmy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
I refer you to CP-RJW and HPalace's responses to your post.
Not sure Mivvi is the enemy here. I don't read him as advocating abuse. Rather acknowledging the inevitability. Now it's clearly folly to assert that a presumption of inevitability is the correct response however the idea that if we can simply cut out school corridor touching then we've got it licked ('phwoar'!) is a nonsense.

It's way more complex and difficult than that (and, by the way, a great deal of it falls on you, me and the lot of us.)
Old 10-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tell me how my post was wrong?

Did you not downplay the issue by saying it was the same in the 80s?

Did you not make a derogatory sexualised comment about Amanda Spielman?

Please - I'm really trying to understand how me thinking you did these things was a "rash judgement"?

1. It implied that your second point was true
2. No
3. I suggested that she had a sheltered and unusual schooling if she wasn't exposed to such things. The fact that you can't see that's what it meant just means that you are looking to attack anything that you can, you lycra clad rainbow twat.
4. You aren't trying to understand a damn thing, you already understand it, you are just trying to 'win' on the internet, again.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:50 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.H.Plimmy View Post
Not sure Mivvi is the enemy here. I don't read him as advocating abuse. Rather acknowledging the inevitability. Now it's clearly folly to assert that a presumption of inevitability is the correct response however the idea that if we can simply cut out school corridor touching then we've got it licked ('phwoar'!) is a nonsense.

It's way more complex and difficult than that (and, by the way, a great deal of it falls on you, me and the lot of us.)
Yeah, I agree - I was just responding to his question.

Old 10-06-2021, 03:51 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So which is it? Are you saying that this ...
...is not misogynistic?
Or are you saying that people who think it is lack a sense of humour?
Or perhaps both?
You are one of the most boring and irritating people in Britain. You definitely have no sense of humour. It's outstanding that you haven't managed to kill yourself given the amount of time you spend on the internet, what with the debauchery it contains.
Old 10-06-2021, 03:54 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
You are one of the most boring and irritating people in Britain. You definitely have no sense of humour. It's outstanding that you haven't managed to kill yourself given the amount of time you spend on the internet, what with the debauchery it contains.
Well of course, I totally expected a personal attack, rather than any form of adult response. After all what could else you say?

At least we know now that you genuinely think that
Quote:
I can only assume from this that poor Chief inspector Amanda Spielman didn't get fingerbanged at a school disco.
is humorous (and appropriate for a thread on this subject).

Really quite a vile person.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-06-2021, 03:55 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
1. It implied that your second point was true
2. No
3. I suggested that she had a sheltered and unusual schooling if she wasn't exposed to such things. The fact that you can't see that's what it meant just means that you are looking to attack anything that you can, you lycra clad rainbow twat.
4. You aren't trying to understand a damn thing, you already understand it, you are just trying to 'win' on the internet, again.
If 2 is no, then what exactly is the point?
As for 3 - whatever you were trying to suggest, you did it using derogatory sexualised language. That is a demonstrable fact.
4. I started off just calling out your post and inappropriate language. I was then trying to understand how you could think it was ok. But I agree, it was a futile exercise - once again you are proving that you are an unreformed misogynist.

Old 10-06-2021, 04:01 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Well of course, I totally expected a personal attack, rather than any form of adult response. After all what could else you say?

At least we know now that you genuinely think that is humorous (and appropriate for a thread on this subject).

Really quite a vile person.

^^^^ Oblivious to himself. You failed to address the point in any way, jumping straight into the personal attacks. One would have to be thick as mince not to see such obvious hypocrisy. Duh.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:03 PM
Borderline lunacy

Hey, Alanis - this is what irony is...

Quote:
^^^^ Oblivious to himself. You failed to address the point in any way, jumping straight into the personal attacks. One would have to be thick as mince not to see such obvious hypocrisy. Duh.

Old 10-06-2021, 04:04 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
If 2 is no, then what exactly is the point?
As for 3 - whatever you were trying to suggest, you did it using derogatory sexualised language. That is a demonstrable fact.
4. I started off just calling out your post and inappropriate language. I was then trying to understand how you could think it was ok. But I agree, it was a futile exercise - once again you are proving that you are an unreformed misogynist.
I've already explained the point, you are either as dim as Maz or deliberately focusing on your personal attacks.

Typical cyclist, always looking for something. I bet you are one of those headcam Go Pro idiots who annoy drivers and then when they react you confront them with high and mighty legal bollocks. Woke as ****.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:06 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
Don't think much is changed just some people seem more shocked nowadays,. Also got to say if this is happening at house parties is it a school problem?
Nah, I reckon it's changed quite a bit over recent times. Mobile phones, soshal meeja. I reckon kids today can't just walk away from this sh*t like they could.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:06 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
I've already explained the point, you are either as dim as Maz or deliberately focusing on your personal attacks.

Typical cyclist, always looking for something. I bet you are one of those headcam Go Pro idiots who annoy drivers and then when they react you confront them with high and mighty legal bollocks. Woke as ****.
Thank god you avoid personal attacks, eh?

Old 10-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
Nah, I reckon it's changed quite a bit over recent times. Mobile phones, soshal meeja. I reckon kids today can't just walk away from this sh*t like they could.
Totally agree with that, they are captured all the time, can't live down mistakes years later. Must be awful.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:08 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Can anyone answer why anyone of any age takes pictures of themselves naked etc?
And why then would you send that picture to someone else.
This has never made sense to me (I am very ugly however so perhaps that explains it)
Sadly the use of social media as a source of what is considered normal has made many of the things highlighted in the report accepted by young people rather than saying no. Photos and videos were not possible in the past. Schools are forced to do RE rather than highlighting what should be normal acceptable behaviour. As usual some on here are typical of the idiot youth who think girls who do not respond to their crude advances are frigid rather than appalled
Old 10-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Semper Idem

There are times one thinks that Spindle simply must be a Steve Coogan creation. I mean, people like this actually exist ??

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 10-06-2021, 04:29 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
I've been thinking the same. Also, certainly when I was at school, there seemed to be more pupil self regulation than there appears now. If a boy sexually assaulted a girl in school he would have been physically assaulted by the other boys. It wasn't seen as acceptable behaviour by the children and was quite rare. Maybe that was just my school, who knows.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:36 PM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
I recall visiting the local youth offending team back in 2017 to discuss local issues in what was a very deprived area. I was asked what was the most offensives caused by adolescent youth. I assumed given the area it was criminal damage, theft, burgeries, drugs or alcohol related etc and was genuinely shocked to be informed it was sex related offenses-specifically cohesion and them spreading of pics, cohesion into sex, underage sex etc. Wuite staggering really.