Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 21-10-2006, 08:26 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
Gareth Williams obviously got rejected by weymouth then..........................their loss
Yeah... bit odd he's back.

Must be just to keep fit while he's waiting to get back with a league team.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Magnificent moustache

the elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe elusive k came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Being a lazy git plus the notion that Bromley would field a second string meant I didn't go today, dammit.
Old 22-10-2006, 12:11 AM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Cracking entertainment down at the lane this afternoon. It's not often you see 9 goals in a match. It was like watching a Palace team of old with bobby bowry, simon osbourne and gareth hatrick williams all playing. The only downer this afternoon was a serious injury to Adrian Stone who I think broke his ankle quite badly.

So roll on the FA Cup tie at Grays on Saturday. Bromley might have won 6-3 but Grays won 6-0 away in the Conference today. Should be a cracking match.

BROOOOOOM!
Old 22-10-2006, 12:14 AM
Wellington NZ

TN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTN16_Eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Bromley 6 East Thurrock 3 – FA Trophy 1st Qualifying Round - October 21, 2006

Bromley progressed to the next round of the FA Trophy with a sublime second half display in the Autumn sunshine at Hayes Lane on Saturday.

With four players out injured Mark Goldberg reshaped his makeshift team into a 4-4-2 formation and they took a while to settle into it with East Thurrock going in front after only 2minutes. Tutu Henriques lost the ball and Danny Harris pounced to lob Andy Walker from outside the box for 1-0 to The Rocks. Bromley got the ball down and started to play after the early set back with Adrian Stone having a header saved from a corner. East Thurrock got men behind the ball but The Ravens got their beak through on 22mins when Nic McDonnell burst into the box and coolly rolled the ball past Rocks Keeper Jamie Lunan for 1-1.

Peter Adeniyi then had a goal disallowed for a very questionable offside before Bromley did go in front on 29mins. McDonnell played in Stone who bravely went in for the ball with Lunan the ball came out to Adeniyi who brilliantly placed his shot into the net from a tight angle. Sadly the shine was taken off the goal as Stone was carried off with an ankle injury sustained in the challenge. The drama continued when on 44mins Ref Mr Meiliack awarded East Thurrock a penalty for pushing at a set piece and James Bunn tucked the spot kick away for 2-2 at half time.

The second half saw Bromley come out looking much more aggressive and attacking sub Gareth Williams returning to the club after a spell away at Weymouth set up McDonnell whose shot seemed to have crossed the line before Lunan palmed it away but the Linesman waved play on. Williams again was the provider when he set up Kirk Watts who chipped the keeper to make it 3-2 on 55mins. With The Ravens looking for more goals East Thurrock were then torn apart for a 10minute spell which saw Williams complete a hatrick! The Welshman made it 4-2 on 60mins with a skilful solo effort and finish from a tight angle, he then latched on to a McDonnell ball and fired past Lunan on 69mins for 5-2 and then made it 6-2 a minute later with a sharp finish from the edge of the box.

Adeniyi and Watts played some great football for the home fans to appreciate and Simon Osborn nearly made it seven before the visitors got one back on 82mins with Scott Holding volleying home a cross from the left. Late on Lloyd Blackman fired over after good work by Adeniyi & Williams but the scoring was over and Bromley came out well on top in a nine goal feast.

Quote for the game, ‘I’ve paid £2 and only seen one goal!’ – Dan.

Bromley: Walker, Young, Fieldwick, Duku, Henriques, Adeniyi, Moore, Osborn, K Watts, McDonnell, Stone.
Subs: Williams, Blackman, Bowry, R Watts, Greenway.
Old 22-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Wellington NZ

FA Website interview with Goldberg - where will it end?????!

THE FA TROPHY

Former Crystal Palace Chairman Mark Goldberg is now in charge at Bromley.
READ ALOUDGoldberg's Midas touch
By Tony Incenzo. Friday, 20 October 2006.

Former Crystal Palace chairman Mark Goldberg took over as manager of Bromley in the summer. His side are currently top of the Ryman League Premier Division and entertain East Thurrock United in the FA Trophy First Round Qualifying on Saturday.

What are your thoughts on Saturday's FA Trophy tie?

It is another important fixture. Commercially, there is prize money to be won by progressing through each round. And it is a great measure for us to see how far we can go in the Trophy with the existing squad that we have here.

You warmed up for the Trophy with an impressive 3-1 win at Conference South club Hayes in the FA Cup Third Round Qualifying on Saturday didn’t you?

Yes. I was very pleased with our performance. I thought we dominated most of the game. In a way, the scoreline didn’t really reflect our superiority. We are delighted that we were able to go away from home and prove that we can play beyond our existing level.

Does that result give you confidence that you might be able to compete at the higher level if you gain promotion to the Conference South for next season?

Well we have got the players that can compete. So we are thinking ahead. And we believe that we can keep most of our squad for next year on the basis that we can achieve promotion. I feel that the win at Hayes proved our ambitions.

You’ve been drawn away to Conference club Grays Athletic in the FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round. How do you feel about that?

I think the draw could have been kinder! But at the same time I suppose we accept that now it will be a big game for us. It will be a really exciting challenge. So it won’t be difficult for me to fire my players up.

You’ve got some really experienced players at the club haven’t you?

We’ve got some experience and also some younger players that have a lot of talent. And we were privileged at Hayes on Saturday, for example, that we were able to send on former professionals Simon Osborn and Bobby Bowry as substitutes in the second half. So we had the younger players wearing down the opposition and then the older heads coming on to finish them off with an excellent display of football.

You are top of the Ryman League Premier Division. That is going very nicely isn’t it?

Well I think it is very important that we don’t get carried away. We have to keep our focus and discipline. That is very important in the management of any team. But we also want to maintain a high level of confidence.

Your attendances at Bromley have increased this season right up to the 800-mark haven’t they?

I think the Bromley supporters are experiencing not just the football we are playing but also the facilities that we have here now. So they are enjoying the overall package. Although we are winning, we are also hopefully entertaining. Our way this year is to play possession football and the crowd are relishing that.

So what are your hopes in the league this season?

Our aim from the outset was to gain promotion this year - to achieve a minimum of a play-off opportunity. Now having analysed our first two months of the season, I am pleased that we have measured the opposition that we have come across. And I feel that if we maintain our focus and keep our feet firmly on the ground, then we are very capable of gaining promotion without having to rely on the play-offs. It is in our hands now. It is just a question of sustaining our discipline in all areas.

What is the future potential of Bromley FC with yourself as manager?

We are a big club. Our chairman Jerry Dolke has given us amazing facilities with all the work he has put in. He has ambitions to take us through the leagues. Eventually, everyone at this level wants to experience the Football League. Well let’s see what we can do. We are not going to talk about it or shout about it. We are just going to take every year as it comes.

After your spell in the boardroom at Crystal Palace, how much are you enjoying life in the dug-out at Bromley?

It has been an ambition of mine to get into football management. It happened a little bit sooner than possibly I would have expected. But when the opportunity came around, I jumped at it. And I am absolutely thoroughly enjoying it - hopefully for many years to come
Old 22-10-2006, 12:37 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Strange how when Bromley played East Thurrock a few weeks back their goalkeeper got badly hurt, and now a Bromley player got badly hurt in a collision with their goalkeeper.

I hope Gareth Williams never turn to the medical field when he hangs up his boots. He said on an interview after the game (on bfctv) that Stone's injury didn't seem that bad!
Old 22-10-2006, 01:26 AM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Strange how when Bromley played East Thurrock a few weeks back their goalkeeper got badly hurt, and now a Bromley player got badly hurt in a collision with their goalkeeper.

I hope Gareth Williams never turn to the medical field when he hangs up his boots. He said on an interview after the game (on bfctv) that Stone's injury didn't seem that bad!
Yeah someone told us that about Gareth's medical assessment of Stoney! We really do look a different class when we turn it on this year. Some of Peter Aki's play in the second half was sublime, almost to the point of mocking the opposition. As for Gareth's ten minute hatrick (the timing varies from 4 mins to ten!) it was excellent, especially his second solo effort cutting in from the left wing.

I've advertised Bromley FC from the very first match this season, in the effort to get a few extra fans along and i'm sure the vast majority of CPFC BBS fans are bloody bored of me by now, but hell never mind. I know there's the goldberg connection down there but give the guy a second chance and come down to hayes lane for a match. I assure you that you will be surprised with the quality of the football and the excellent facilities. 555 there yesterday, a good turn out for a trophy match.

Roll on the Fa Cup!

Last edited by TN16_Eagle; 22-10-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Old 22-10-2006, 10:41 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I enjoy reading the thread so keep up the good work - will definitely try and come down to Hayes Lane
Old 22-10-2006, 02:55 PM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do that, CG. It's a lot less traumatic than Selhurst - and not a lot less comfortable!
Old 22-10-2006, 07:07 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by TN16_Eagle

Apparently there's a small interview with Goldberg in 442 this month in the non league section.
[/B]

yeah I read this while I was In asda's,one part made me laugh,It was a sort of questions and answers thing and one of the questions was along the lines of..............."have you splashed the cash to get Bromley where they are?"..............his reply was "no,I believe In giving youth a chance"

the likes of Murray Jones,Bobby Bowry,Simon Osbourn,Francis Duku,Lloyd Blackman,Tony Boot,Mark Cornielle and Barry Moore were all playing/coaching at a higher level last season and they won't have dropped down to Bromley's level for peanuts,they may not be spashing the cash on transfer fees but these fella's have got to be on a bloody good wage for that level of football....................the cars have certainly Improved in the players car park over the last couple of years thats for sure!!
Old 24-10-2006, 10:16 AM
Wellington NZ

TODAY'S DAILY TELEGRAPH - HALF PAGE ARTICLE

Credit were credit is due, another fantastic bit of coverage for the club.

Daily Telegraph
Bromley ready to profit from Goldberg's losses
By Ricky George

As a football-mad youngster growing up in south-east London, Mark Goldberg's ambition was to play for Crystal Palace. He did not achieve that dream but by the time he was 34, the entrepreneur had made enough money to buy the club.

The experience was to cost both Goldberg and his beloved Eagles dearly. Palace were relegated from the Premiership at the end of the 1997-98 season and within a year Goldberg was bankrupt, having lost £40 million.

But men like Mark Goldberg do not stay beaten for long; the 43-year-old is back in business as a property agent and has re-invented his football persona as the manager of Ryman Premier League club Bromley, his home-town club. Since taking over in the summer, Goldberg has guided the club to the top of the league with a lead of five points, reached the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup and on Saturday they progressed to the second qualifying round of the FA Trophy by beating East Thurrock United 6-3. Along the way, the former millionaire was named manager of the month for September.

Goldberg, who also manages Bromley's Under-14 team, says of his arrival at the club: "I have known the chairman, Jerry Dolke, since we were kids. We played together at Beckenham and here at Bromley. In the summer, he asked me to help interview candidates for the manager's job. After we had seen a couple, I said to him, 'why don't I do this? I can do this job'. He believed in me, so he gave me a chance.

I confessed that I had not been aware of his background, as a player or a manager.

"I was player-manager with the Reserves here at the age of 20, but when my business career took off I took a number of years out and I missed out on my playing days. Now, at the age of 43, I decided that if I don't have a go now, I never will.

"I have 40 years' experience as a player, I don't just watch football, I study it. I study formations, I study tactics. I feel like I have a degree in it. I may not have the playing experience that a lot of these successful managers have, but the players I have brought in know I can play, because I play with them in training."

There is enormous experience among Goldberg's signings; former Millwall and Palace midfielder Bobby Bowry is player-coach, Simon Osborne, who had a fine career at Palace, QPR and Wolverhampton Wanderers, joined from Hereford United in September, and former Welsh Under-21 striker Gareth Williams, who scored a hat-trick in four minutes against East Thurrock, has returned recently after a spell at Weymouth.

Goldberg is unequivocal when asked about the club's finances. "There is a perception that because I am at the club, money is being pumped in. But you have to remember I had to start again. I lost absolutely everything. It's been a hard old road, and I learnt a bitter lesson [at Palace]. I certainly wouldn't throw money at a football club again."

Bromley have benefited from Goldberg's short tenure at Selhurst Park. "As chairman of Crystal Palace, I have experience of working with Terry Venables and Steve Coppell. I drained every bit of information I could from both of them."

These are exciting times for Bromley. "I want to take Bromley as far as we can go," Goldberg says, though he is quick to add: "But one step at a time" — starting with a big day on Saturday when they face Grays in the FA Cup.

Before that, however, is a far more important occasion — the Bar Mitzvah of his son Bradley, who plays for the under-14s. "And the two of us will go straight to the game afterwards."
Old 24-10-2006, 10:24 AM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Was just reading a bit of this thread and noticed a couple of old Lewes players!

Duku, Peter Adeniyi and Kirk Watts.

Really used to rate Adeniyi when he was playing in Conference South.
Old 24-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by Absolution
Was just reading a bit of this thread and noticed a couple of old Lewes players!

Duku, Peter Adeniyi and Kirk Watts.

Really used to rate Adeniyi when he was playing in Conference South.
Peter Adeniyi has completely controlled the last three or four matches from midfield. Earlier this season his vision was letting him down and he was caught on the ball a lot, but this has improved and his confidence has increased loads. In a midfield with Adeniyi, Watts, Bobby Bowry, Simon Osbourne, Moore and Sam Wood all competing for places they all put in 100% every match just to keep their place in the team.
Old 24-10-2006, 10:53 AM

KentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amongst my group, we call Peter Adeniyi Bromley’s Patrick Viera. Along with all the good points which have been made, he is a very good box to box player and his extra height is very useful at set plays.
Old 24-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Wellington NZ

Quote:
Originally posted by KentExpress
Amongst my group, we call Peter Adeniyi Bromley’s Patrick Viera. Along with all the good points which have been made, he is a very good box to box player and his extra height is very useful at set plays.
just wish we would shoot a bit more often - and if I was that tall i'd be a good box to box player!

Last edited by TN16_Eagle; 24-10-2006 at 11:16 AM.
Old 24-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: TODAY'S DAILY TELEGRAPH - HALF PAGE ARTICLE

Quote:

These are exciting times for Bromley.
I guess 28 goals scored In the last 7 home games would certainly back that up
Old 25-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Wellington NZ

A first for me this Saturday away at Grays in the FA Cup - watching Bromley with a fully segregated crowd.

From their website - the escorted from the club house line made me laugh!

"The F.A. Cup match against Bromley will be a fully segregated game.

Bromley will have the terraced stand at the Bradbourne Road end and upto the segregation gate on the seated area.

The covered shelf area between the Bradbourne Road and the changing rooms (under the flats) will be open to home supporters but you must be in that position prior to 14:30, the burger bar and toilets at that end of the ground will be open to home supporters; however, you will not be able to gain access to the bar at half time.

The Clubhouse will be open to away supporters, at the club directors discretion, any away fans in the bar will be escorted to the away end at 14:45."
Old 25-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Made in Bromley

Quote:
A first for me this Saturday away at Grays in the FA Cup - watching Bromley with a fully segregated crowd.

From their website - the escorted from the club house line made me laugh!

"The F.A. Cup match against Bromley will be a fully segregated game.

Bromley will have the terraced stand at the Bradbourne Road end and upto the segregation gate on the seated area.

The covered shelf area between the Bradbourne Road and the changing rooms (under the flats) will be open to home supporters but you must be in that position prior to 14:30, the burger bar and toilets at that end of the ground will be open to home supporters; however, you will not be able to gain access to the bar at half time.

The Clubhouse will be open to away supporters, at the club directors discretion, any away fans in the bar will be escorted to the away end at 14:45."

blowing a Palace home game out to go to a Bromley game? something I'd never do!!!
Old 26-10-2006, 08:29 AM

KentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKentExpress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by monkey
blowing a Palace home game out
There’s only so many times that you can be made a mug of by Palace. I’ll would rather give my money to Bromley FC, who at least seem to be trying & appreciate the supporters cash, instead of Palace, who think that the fans will turn up, like sheep, no matter what rubbish is served up, both on and off the pitch.
Old 26-10-2006, 08:32 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by KentExpress
There’s only so many times that you can be made a mug of by Palace. I’ll would rather give my money to Bromley FC, who at least seem to be trying & appreciate the supporters cash, instead of Palace, who think that the fans will turn up, like sheep, no matter what rubbish is served up, both on and off the pitch.
But surely part n parcel of being a fan is following your team through good n bad times? this applies to both palace n bromley.