Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 21-10-2018, 12:30 PM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
If Wilf is not fit like any other player he should not play.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:50 PM

FMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
If Wilf is not fit like any other player he should not play.
I should think after 40 years of management, Hodgson knows that better than most and is at the stage of his career where he would not be that desperate to gamble.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:19 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Ah Jesus I didn't realise it was that **** again today. If ever a ref owed us (other than clattentwat of course).
Yep, we never get much from him. I can't remember the stat but we haven't won in something like the last 10 games when he has been the ref. And I think he was the ref when Everton beat us 3-1 at their place but could be wrong on that one.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:26 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
I should think after 40 years of management, Hodgson knows that better than most and is at the stage of his career where he would not be that desperate to gamble.

Well his 40’years in management has done **** all for us this season to be fair
Old 21-10-2018, 01:29 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He did have the midfield ripped from under him to be fair.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:35 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Come on Man, pull yourself together. proper miserable lately.

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Miserable or factual?

Quote:
He did have the midfield ripped from under him to be fair.
He signed 2 cms he refuses to play
Old 21-10-2018, 01:38 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The club signed them. I cant believe he (or anyone for that matter) thinks they are on a par with internationals cabaye and loftus cheek.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:41 PM

bodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is herebodger Sam the man is here
Quote:
You mean in the eight league games where we have had every chance in every game and are in the last 16 of the cup. Had Sakho scored that sitter and not given away that stupid pen we would be in a very good position small margins as someone once said.
Old 21-10-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodger View Post
You mean in the eight league games where we have had every chance in every game and are in the last 16 of the cup. Had Sakho scored that sitter and not given away that stupid pen we would be in a very good position small margins as someone once said.
We’ve lost to some of the shittest teams in the league and his stubbornness has cost us.
I hope we start to play like we did last year because we look like a relegetion team right now
Old 21-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
He had no say in it whatsoever if you believe the stuff you read on here, which is clearly nonsense

Quote:
The club signed them. I cant believe he (or anyone for that matter) thinks they are on a par with internationals cabaye and loftus cheek.
Meyer is class. Trust me. He is better than cabaye.

Kouyate I’m not sure of.

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Miserable or factual?
Miserable mostly I reckon but you are obviously not alone. I think it's the way of things these days though. Just don't see the point of changing Managers like handbags that is always preceded by the current mood. I don't yearn for much from years gone by but I did prefer it when we stuck by the Manager rather than blame them for every thing that goes wrong. I realise it's not quite what you said but ........
Old 21-10-2018, 01:52 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Meyer is class. Trust me. He is better than cabaye.

Kouyate I’m not sure of.
Meyer will be. Also unsure about Kouyate. The point still stands.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:01 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lately?
Old 21-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Think the poor lad is out till near the new year. Really bad news.
What was that?
Old 21-10-2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Miserable mostly I reckon but you are obviously not alone. I think it's the way of things these days though. Just don't see the point of changing Managers like handbags that is always preceded by the current mood. I don't yearn for much from years gone by but I did prefer it when we stuck by the Manager rather than blame them for every thing that goes wrong. I realise it's not quite what you said but ........
Nah I’m not miserable, it is what it is, I’d prob say I’m more bored than miserable.
Old 21-10-2018, 02:06 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Out for 6-8 weeks as Bonzo said.
Great bit of ITK work there - well done

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 21-10-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Nah I’m not miserable, it is what it is, I’d prob say I’m more bored than miserable.
maybe best go and lie down until after 6pm then. Could be a tricky one this pm but what if Connor comes on for the last 5 mins and rattles in the winner from 25 yards. Just dream that and we won't tell you what really happened.