Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 20-10-2019, 01:05 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
starting a televised game for Forest away to Wigan if anyones interested. Wiil actually be the first time Ive seen him play since he was 16
Old 20-10-2019, 01:19 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle View Post
starting a televised game for Forest away to Wigan if anyones interested. Wiil actually be the first time Ive seen him play since he was 16
Any streams?
Old 20-10-2019, 01:25 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissayy View Post
Any streams?
Tell the truth havent looked.
Old 20-10-2019, 01:31 PM
www.chrisbrownjazz.com

Chrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChrissayy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Is all I can find if anyone else is interested
Old 20-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Gina Lollobrigida

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Subbed off for Lewis Grabban after 55 minutes. Forest lost 1 nil.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:40 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation

Clowntown ?
Old 26-08-2020, 09:57 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
This morning on Talksport, when talking about the best players never to play for England, Townsend piped up with John Bostock. Bit weird as they were looking for players like Steve Bruce, who’d achieved at club level but never got a call up. But anyway, Bostock came to Andros’s mind and said he was quality when he came to Spurs but for some reason it never happened for him. Said he still looked class when we played against him in that friendly against Toulouse.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 11-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
John Bostock: From 'wonderkid' with a Barcelona contract offer to 13 clubs in 13 years

"I do have regrets. Maybe the big regret wasn't even not joining Barcelona but leaving Palace.

"I think that's part of life, knowing that you could have made a better decision. But I wasn't really in a place to make those decisions. I had people making them for me and I genuinely know they had my best interest at heart.

"It's been an uncomfortable journey, but one I probably wouldn't change."

Last edited by Scrumpy; 11-11-2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:10 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
"He says he would regularly visit online chat forums where fans would discuss his transfer"

Sorry John.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
John Bostock: From 'wonderkid' with a Barcelona contract offer to 13 clubs in 13 years

"I do have regrets. Maybe the big regret wasn't even not joining Barcelona but leaving Palace.

"I think that's part of life, knowing that you could have made a better decision. But I wasn't really in a place to make those decisions. I had people making them for me and I genuinely know they had my best interest at heart.

That's rather a sad read.

I wonder if his step Dad still has the Bentley?
Old 11-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post

At least his dad got a Bentley out of it.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:53 PM

ianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So has he been released by Forest & is without a club?
I feel sorry for him.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:57 PM

mrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrfenandes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Surprised its never worked out for him. I've only seen him play 3-4 times since he left Palace and he always stands out as a decent player.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:29 PM
desperate

eagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleDAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"It's been an uncomfortable journey, but one I probably wouldn't change"

Still talking bollox then John.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:38 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
After all these years my bitterness towards him has gone. We actually have benefitted from him in that Wilf would have gone a lot earlier if the lesson wasn’t there to see.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 11-11-2020, 03:53 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
I would love to see a midfield 3 of him, Wiltshire and Meyer, we’d be nailed on Champs League and probably get change from £300k a week in wages but Roy is a dinosaur and won’t go for it.
The chances these would create for Big Ben, Conor and with maybe Sturridge and AJ (if we can get him fit) off the bench.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:04 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
It would be good to get the band back together. Grabban, Bostock and Ashely-Paul Robinson could give us a new dimension in January. It's no use crying over spilt bygones.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:30 PM

Mike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMike Elwiss came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
After all these years my bitterness towards him has gone. We actually have benefitted from him in that Wilf would have gone a lot earlier if the lesson wasn’t there to see.
I think you are right. Grass isn't always greener.

I think that fundamentally he was never good enough … looked the part at 16 but never reached the potential.
I'm sure if he had stayed that he would be nowhere near the first team.
Old 11-11-2020, 04:43 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Elwiss View Post

I think that fundamentally he was never good enough … looked the part at 16 but never reached the potential.
I'm sure if he had stayed that he would be nowhere near the first team.
I suspect you've hit the nail on the head

I was there for his debut. I recall Palace had to get permission to play him in an evening game because he was still at school, and the match would end past a schoolboy's theoretical bedtime (sic). He made a super start, and at 15 and 16 he seemed sure to be a star. But seemingly he just didn't develop, as so often happens.

That being the case, although it makes us feel better if we claim he made the wrong career choice in leaving us, in all probability he didn't. Had he stayed, he might still not have progressed, even at Palace. But he'd have a lot less money in his bank account
Old 11-11-2020, 05:24 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I feel very sorry for him. He looked so good at 15 bit he was manipulated. Poor bloke