Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-10-2019, 09:32 AM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Im aware. Itís pointless you trying to convince me not to like him.
Would you still like him, if you were amongst the many local traders, that were left severely out of pocket. When he put us in administration they got shafted by him, but his lifestyle wasnít affected.
Old 30-10-2019, 10:51 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe.L View Post
"Just accept it", that feels a bit rich coming from you since you seem unwilling to accept anything other than your own opinion on practically every thread I seem to visit on here!
does anyone do anything else on the BBs?

Im happy for debate, that is why I come on here. You obviously don’t like my opinions so fair enough. I accept that. There are posters on here I hate reading because of their tone, maybe Im that for you. I dont think Ive ever had an exchange with you, try me next time you will see Im direct and stick to my point but am happy to admit Im wrong or respectfully debate.

All Im saying in SJ is I like him, people are trying to tell me I shouldnt.

Last edited by MFBias; 30-10-2019 at 11:06 AM.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:01 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
Would you still like him, if you were amongst the many local traders, that were left severely out of pocket. When he put us in administration they got shafted by him, but his lifestyle wasnít affected.
No I wouldnt.

As I said I liked him as a pantomime figure, an anti-hero if you like. I donít really know about who he ****ed over Ive never looked that deep and I dont need to, he was a cartoon character for me, me being moralistic isnt going to do anything, just as me saying I liked him on a message board isnt going to do anything. Hans Gruber is a shit but you like him. Itís the same thing, doesnt need to be any deeper that that.
Old 30-10-2019, 11:10 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
He was a big mouth and I liked him for it. Just accept it, you wonít change my mind.

Parish is a better chairman undoubtedly but he is far more corporate and dull. Jordan was a pantomime figure, football is too serious now. We werenít a good club for years and my first years supporting the club started just before the first administration so from my perspective Jordan came in saved the club and had something to say and brought success in my first promotion season after years of Division One. Going to watch Palace was rarely about winning but loving the club for itís efforts and having a chairman who was in my perspective fighting and willing to not take shit was admirable and amusing. Itís relative to my experience as a young supporter, nothing will change that.
You want pantomime figures, then you'll be in luck soon, but remember that Widow Twanky should stay on the stage, not be allowed to mismange a football club to the brink of extinction and then spend years bleating about those that came in to clear up the mess that was left.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:22 PM
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A word of recognition for SP is due, as he has once again got the balance right in keeping the club on the straight and narrow financially, but has worked with Roy to get in Tosun and hopefully one or two more before then end on January. Plus looking like we will see yet another season in the top flight. Fantastic. What a journey he's taken us on, since those grey days of administration.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:24 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
A word of recognition for SP is due, as he has once again got the balance right in keeping the club on the straight and narrow financially, but has worked with Roy to get in Tosun and hopefully one or two more before then end on January. Plus looking like we will see yet another season in the top flight. Fantastic. What a journey he's taken us on, since those grey days of administration.
I donít think the twitter boys see it this way.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:25 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Granted, but I'll reserve judgement until the end of this window, thank you. Roy desperately needs some proper support this time. He deserves it.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:25 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I donít think the twitter boys see it this way.
Twitter boys are ***** then
Old 18-01-2020, 06:53 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well yes, but what's your opinion about starting a season with one right back.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:55 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Edgy? Rad, maaaan? Laid back? Todally awesommmme?
Old 18-01-2020, 07:00 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
In theory we had two.
Old 18-01-2020, 07:01 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Agree.

Just wish we showed the same heart, desire and commitment in Cup matches as we do in PL matches.
Old 01-02-2020, 06:09 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When sp looks at the table he must think I'm realy gambling with our prem status by playing Russian roulette . Parish has done a lot right his got a lot wrong as well been lucky overal always been a couple of bad teams in league wilf has stayed pretty fit ect .there has got to be a stage where he arsk himself can I take palace any further ambition and money wise teams who have come up after us are going past us Leicester sheff u wolves ect I have never thought sp has good football knowledge like noades did but he does not seem to have good people advising him look at the players brentford find and bring in Something has got to change there will be those on bbs who will back sp what ever it's never his fault but in the end we will go down under these owners .
Old 08-02-2020, 12:50 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Get the **** out of my club !! Absolute ******* fraud . Life long fan my arse .
Old 08-02-2020, 01:08 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Peggy Mitchell lives
Old 08-02-2020, 01:20 PM

newish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is herenewish eagle Sam the man is here
I would imagine he must be getting a little worried about his investment.
Old 08-02-2020, 01:22 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by newish eagle View Post
I would imagine he must be getting a little worried about his investment.
Not at all, he wants relegation . He can come across as the hero again when he buys the yanks out for a low figure .
Old 08-02-2020, 01:24 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
He might have to act and it will be his toughest decision yet.

We are getting worse on the ball. We have 4 typically winnable fixtures next then the run in is absolutely brutal

Unless we do something unexpected second half we are in the shit BIG TIME.

Sam and steve both at this game?
Old 08-02-2020, 01:32 PM

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think he would sack Roy. It would make him look like a spineless buckpasser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
He might have to act and it will be his toughest decision yet.

We are getting worse on the ball. We have 4 typically winnable fixtures next then the run in is absolutely brutal

Unless we do something unexpected second half we are in the shit BIG TIME.

Sam and steve both at this game?
Old 08-02-2020, 01:37 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamberleyEagle View Post
I don't think he would sack Roy. It would make him look like a spineless buckpasser.
Eh? You mean the opposite of that right?

If he replaces Roy with Sam now itís taking responsibility! Itís making the brutally tough call without emotion and he will invariably take shit for it.

Buck passer? Heíd be doing what needs doing but it would be something no one would want to be doing!

For the record Sam is the only one Iíd feel capable of being the safe choice. Probably better with Roy over most others