Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-02-2019, 07:39 PM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
I fear the media most
whilst this thing about a returning jihadi bride is kicking-off on front pages, quite a few hundred actual IS fighters have got back to UK shores unannounced.

I think more should be done nailing these actual terrorists, rather than going all-legal on some divvy bint.,..which is actually just show-boating and a distraction from the Governments complete failure to allow jihadists to leave,....and come back.
I suppose there is a reasonable chance she might know who some of them are. It's likely a lot of the British jihadists hung out togeather.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:27 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Wow, haven't we had fun since my post.

Apologises to the admins for creating such hystreria.

I would like to point out that I simply posted what lawyers had told the BBC that due to her mother she automatically had dual citizanship. I made no comment on the right or wrong of that. A number of posters had been quoting the law and the law makers regarding this matter and using that to dismiss any counter comments. And yet when one someone posts that a lawyer has a view that is opposit to their view they go into melt down.

The number of insults and snide comments about this and what others post is breath taking.

Some posters on the BBS simply use this as a way to shut down any view that opposes theirs.

My snowflake comment in retrospect was uncalled for and I apologise.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:34 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Victim card, just like Ms Begum.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Snowflakes moaning because people reply to them.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Semper Idem

Delboy is more flakey than a snowflake.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Meh you bullies.

You come on here pointing out his insecure Daily Mail lite bollocks and does he thank you?
Old 22-02-2019, 11:44 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
Wow, haven't we had fun since my post.

Apologises to the admins for creating such hystreria.

I would like to point out that I simply posted what lawyers had told the BBC that due to her mother she automatically had dual citizanship. I made no comment on the right or wrong of that. A number of posters had been quoting the law and the law makers regarding this matter and using that to dismiss any counter comments. And yet when one someone posts that a lawyer has a view that is opposit to their view they go into melt down.

The number of insults and snide comments about this and what others post is breath taking.

Some posters on the BBS simply use this as a way to shut down any view that opposes theirs.

My snowflake comment in retrospect was uncalled for and I apologise.
Translated ... “I posted out of date bullshit that had already been corrected on the thread and then whinge when it is corrected again.

I also take umbrage to being made to look like a bit of a tit so I will claim moral superiority while at the same time supporting making a 19 year old girl and her baby stateless.

I refuse to answer legitimate questions as to how this stance will affect around 6-7 million uk citizens and instead will pretend that my views have been ‘shut down’ even though i have repeatedly been asked to expand on them”

I used gogle to translate this. You’re welcome
Old 23-02-2019, 06:22 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by olly cromwell; 23-02-2019 at 07:28 AM.
Old 23-02-2019, 09:33 AM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by olly cromwell View Post
Is being a conman the same as being linked with terrorism?!
Old 23-02-2019, 09:53 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Jack Letts and Hamza's son want to come back . I will feel sorry for their neighbours.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:28 AM
Banned by Moderators

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Jack Letts and Hamza's son want to come back . I will feel sorry for their neighbours.
Put them straight into belmarsh
Old 23-02-2019, 11:31 AM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 5DE12308-8D74-4F71-B3E2-675AD0D81C59.jpeg (78.7 KB, 91 views)
Old 24-02-2019, 10:31 AM
A source of real news

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Even her dad doesn't want her back.

The news comes as Begum's own father dramatically told The Mail on Sunday that he backs Home Secretary Sajid Javid’s decision to strip his daughter of her British citizenship.
Speaking to the media for the first time, Ahmed Ali, 60, said: ‘I know they [the British Government] don’t want to take her back, and in this I don’t have a problem.
‘I know she is stuck there [in Syria] but that’s because she has done actions that made her get stuck like this.’

Old 24-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Semper Idem

Sad.

That's clearly one damaged child.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-02-2019, 12:57 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
it's now a damaged adult.

But typical of today's parents to put the blame for their own failings onto others.
Old 24-02-2019, 01:20 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
another sad example of parents passing the blame for their own failings,...

but no similarity to the ISIS case, other than parents passing the buck

Last edited by foresthillbilly; 24-02-2019 at 01:25 PM.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:02 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Sad.

That's clearly one damaged child.
She's an adult and it's self inflicted. If you can't take responsibility for the consequences of your actions don't do it.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 24-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
She's an adult and it's self inflicted.
You're an expert on her, yes?

'Self-inflicted' although most people agree she was groomed at a vulnerable time after her mother died? And now we find her father rejecting her, which gives you (one would think) an insight into that part of her family?

This is not making apologies for her actions. But unless we try to understand what might cause situations like this, how vulnerable people can be radicalised, then we can never act against radicalisation.

Or we could sit back like you, pronounce instant judgement and it will happen again and again and again.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-02-2019, 04:10 PM

French Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrench Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

'Self-inflicted' although most people agree she was groomed at a vulnerable time after her mother died? And now we find her father rejecting her, which gives you (one would think) an insight into that part of her family?

This is not making apologies for her actions. But unless we try to understand what might cause situations like this, how vulnerable people can be radicalised, then we can never act against radicalisation.

Or we could sit back like you, pronounce instant judgement and it will happen again and again and again.
I'm no expert on her situation and unlike you I'm not the fount of all knowledge. But have you forgotten the families begging for her to come home every night on TV when she first left ? She left of her own free will. Save your sympathy for all the poor Yazidi girls that are used as sex slaves, abused, murdered by IS who through no choice of their own , compared to Begum, find themselves in a living nightmare. They are the ones that need our help.
#46 Allez Vale
Old 24-02-2019, 04:41 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:

Well...apparently you are. Able to pronounce that this adult is "one damaged child".

No surprise there.