Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-11-2019, 11:53 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The problem with this Blame Truth's opinion (and I've been watching his videos since COD4) is that he uninstalled the game day 1 and admitted that he only played Piccadilly once. Now, it might be a terrible map but I'm more likely to take the opinion of somebody that's played the map at least twice.

Having played the beta, I think it could be improved with a little more foot speed and a little less sway while running. I guess they really wanted to make that part Battlefield-like. There are also rumors of a 200 person Battle Royal mode being worked on. I still might buy it sometime later, on sale.
Really? Shame, I expected better from BT. I’ve been watching him since MW2, although much less in recent years.

Although, a quick search on google about Piccadilly, and I see dozens of reddit threads complaining about it.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 21-11-2019 at 11:58 PM.
Old 27-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 30-11-2019, 07:46 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Superb game and a definite return to form for the series. Haven’t been quick scoped once, on multiplayer!

Golf handicap - 9
Old 04-12-2019, 06:18 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
The new update sees the return of COD Points and Micro-transactions if you are that way inclined.
Old 14-02-2020, 05:49 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
So, the word on the street is that a free-to-play battle royale mode called "Warzone" is on the way. Sometime in the next month or two. The enormous 65GB update that came this week evidently contains the Warzone files.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:16 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
It's a great game.

Probably the best since Modern Warfare.
Old 17-02-2020, 10:02 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worse maps of the entire franchise! Scrap that-worse game!

Designed for campers, ie: closing doors. Piccadily, Azhir Cave, Arklov Peak and Hackney Yard ect are pretty much the only maps on the game. Theres two new maps on the game apparently- only got to play them a handful of times because theres no map selection process!

-Bad lines of sight
-Inconsistent weapons. Only 2 or 3 consistent useable weapons in the game. M1A1, MP5 and the MP7.
-Terrible pistols, magnum and desert eagles have ridulously slow fire rates-why?!
-Worse Shipment map ever- the spawn system is absolutely wank! Shipment designed properly like it was in Cod 4 and the more recent WW2 is a very fun map. They butchered it!!

They also butchered the art of sniping, got rid of quickscoping and added a stupid glare on your scope that does nothing but make you stick out like a sore thumb. Why?!

Attachments are a burden to use due to how much the slow aiming down sight.

Where are these so called new maps?!

Ground War is a total failure, 2 shot kill with sniper rifles at most distances. Rendering sniping virtually useless on perfect sniping maps.

This game is hopelessly shit. This is coming from somebody who has played every CoD game since CoD 4!

Last edited by Jordan555x; 17-02-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 09:26 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
The duality of man
Old 18-02-2020, 09:33 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have barely touched the multiplayer, but am enjoying the intense campaign mode
Old 18-02-2020, 10:11 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
The duality of man
Moans about campers and complains he cant sit and snipe.

Battlefield has been leagues ahead of COD for a few years, but not now. Hardcore is my go to.
Old 18-02-2020, 11:12 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
That’s interesting that cod players aren’t so keen.

I had a few cods but much preferred battlefield. BFV is clearly a well made game, the engine etc are brilliant but the era has killed the variety of the game. You need helicopters, jets, faster tanks, guided weapons and unguided such as the RPG to create such broad potential tactical options. BF4 was great. The bf1 and v were limited by the era and it gets dull quickly

Then came this version of cod

By far the best cod game ever. So much fun. The maps and modes are brilliant and I’m hooked I must say. Haven’t played bf since this came out
Old 18-02-2020, 11:50 AM
Panty Organizer

Word is this BR mode will have anywhere from 120-200 players.

Old 18-02-2020, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
That’s interesting that cod players aren’t so keen.

I had a few cods but much preferred battlefield. BFV is clearly a well made game, the engine etc are brilliant but the era has killed the variety of the game. You need helicopters, jets, faster tanks, guided weapons and unguided such as the RPG to create such broad potential tactical options. BF4 was great. The bf1 and v were limited by the era and it gets dull quickly

Then came this version of cod

By far the best cod game ever. So much fun. The maps and modes are brilliant and I’m hooked I must say. Haven’t played bf since this came out
The first two battlefields are fantastic, for their era at least. Way before my time, but I played them out of pure curiosity, as they were games my favourite COD YouTuber (Xcalizorz) raved about, and played competitively. Bad company 2, BF3 and 4 though, which were more my era, I was less keen on. COD Black ops 1 and 2 were out around that time, and I really liked those games.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 18-02-2020 at 01:32 PM.
Old 18-02-2020, 01:36 PM

Jordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJordan555x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Moans about campers and complains he cant sit and snipe.

Battlefield has been leagues ahead of COD for a few years, but not now. Hardcore is my go to.
Sitting in buildings behind corners with an mp5 and claymores is a bit different to a sniper having a vantage point
Old 18-02-2020, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Sitting in buildings behind corners with an mp5 and claymores is a bit different to a sniper having a vantage point
You can do that in every COD.
Old 18-02-2020, 06:28 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's a great game.

Probably the best since Modern Warfare.
I have no interest in multiplayer, is the campaign just a remake or is it any different from the first Modern Warfare?
Old 18-02-2020, 07:23 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I have no interest in multiplayer, is the campaign just a remake or is it any different from the first Modern Warfare?
The campaign mode is all new as far as I am aware - been so long since I played the original, but pretty certain it’s all brand new. It is certainly quality too - reasonable amount of variety in the missions, very immersive and the ai of enemy is of a decent level too.
Old 18-02-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
You can do that in every COD.
While true, I feel this CoD is the worse for campers. Closing doors encourages this more. I am not alone in saying this.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:18 PM
This

Galo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGalo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Used to play hundreds of hours of MW & MW2, but moved onto Battlefield for something different until BF1. Then was intrigued to come back with this game, love revisiting the old maps. But also feeling way too overwhelmed with the selection screens, have no idea what some of the stuff is. Enjoying it though.
Old 22-02-2020, 02:00 AM

This sums up my views