Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-02-2020, 07:29 AM

alan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bagalan lee has got sunshine in a bag
when is Bournemouth away on sale?

as title?
Old 13-02-2020, 09:28 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-02-2020, 10:09 AM

Frimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tickets

Still can't see any sign of these being released, is there any inside knowledge from anyone please?
Old 13-02-2020, 12:39 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not itk but usually go on sale to away st holders on a friday at least a month before game so I would guess tomorrow for away st and then first phase on mon or tue for rest of us . Very unpredictable tho palace box office think man c tickets went on sale about 5 6 weeks before game
Old 13-02-2020, 01:16 PM

Frimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrimley Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
thanks for the heads up
Old 13-02-2020, 02:05 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps we have so many budding Chris Froome's that there are no more tickets left.
Old 13-02-2020, 02:10 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
I'm not itk but usually go on sale to away st holders on a friday at least a month before game so I would guess tomorrow for away st and then first phase on mon or tue for rest of us . Very unpredictable tho palace box office think man c tickets went on sale about 5 6 weeks before game
That's more because Man. City sent the physical tickets to us in plenty of time. They might be oil-grabbing ar$e hats but, by God they are organised

Old 13-02-2020, 02:24 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
That's more because Man. City sent the physical tickets to us in plenty of time. They might be oil-grabbing ar$e hats but, by God they are organised
Yep. Definitely the best organised team in the league in terms of that sort of thing.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:40 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Very unpredictable! Still in the dark!
Old 14-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Doesn't look like its today, which is unusual
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-02-2020, 08:57 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Still nothing on this one?
Old 17-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Nothing confirmed yet but the likelihood is that it'll go on sale to away ST holders on Friday with other phases starting on Monday 24th Feb.
Old 17-02-2020, 09:39 AM

Why does it always have to be on a Friday > Monday release. Can we not just say right, the tickets are here, lets process things tomorrow and start the selling phases on Wednesday.

Old 17-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Why does it always have to be on a Friday > Monday release. Can we not just say right, the tickets are here, lets process things tomorrow and start the selling phases on Wednesday.
that way madness lies
Old 17-02-2020, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
that way madness lies
It feels like it yeah. I just don't get it, the club must realise that those with Away Season Tickets and 6000+ points are willing to go to basically every away game, they just want to pick a seat and get on with it.

Old 17-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I feel like I have been trained like Pavlov's dog. Every Friday morning at 10am, regardless of whether I have been sent an email or not, I find myself logging on to check if any new games have been put on LOL
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-02-2020, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I feel like I have been trained like Pavlov's dog. Every Friday morning at 10am, regardless of whether I have been sent an email or not, I find myself logging on to check if any new games have been put on LOL
Do you find yourself checking your online banking to check it hasn't been hacked or something if nothing comes out!?

Old 17-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
You may jest, but I think this is essentially the reason why they stick to the Friday/Monday schedule. If I remember correctly, they had a number of fans asking for the schedule to be standardised to make it easier to remember when new tickets might go on sale and less likely that they would miss out because they forgot to check for announcements etc.
Old 17-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Exactly EE. Especially as sometimes the notification emails don't come out until 09.50 on a Friday morning.

Must admit they have trained me well!

Old 17-02-2020, 05:37 PM

Enfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEnfield eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time applied for an away ticket lottery. Do you get notifications of success or failure prior to them going on sale? Hope the Foundation Froome’s have left some over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=LXocmIHoVXM

cpfc - strength in times of unusualness