Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 01:34 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elephant with mouse gyp View Post
Apart from the Iceland game, he did pretty well as England manager, with the glaring exception of treating Wilf like crap. It'll take a lot for me to forgive him for that, but I'll be generous and give him one game like what FdB got.
Rewriting history. Failed at 3 tournaments.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:35 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
He is my favourite England manager because he made me give up watching them play. So much wasted energy on Man Utd and Liverpool reserves.

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Sir Bobby Robson took flak as England manager and so did sir alf
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Oh well here we go again. Only issue with this one is that he might pass away on us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 11-09-2017, 01:36 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Come on Roy!!!

Lets get behind this local hero - South London and PROUD!

Bet there isn't a Fulham or WBA fan in the country who wouldn't want him back at their club.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Class Warrior

Dom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDom the Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Lukaku... that's why he did well at wba

He hasn't managed in PL for 5/6 years.. he's is over 70.. it's uninspiring at a time where inspiration is needed .. it's cheap..
Lukaku joined them after Hodgson had left for England.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:37 PM
On the learning curve

MENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMENTALLY TOUGH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Oh well here we go again. Only issue with this one is that he might pass away on us.
What will happen first ? that or Puncheon getting dropped ?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:38 PM

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The BBS is not a good barometer when it comes to new managers. Lot of antipathy to Pulis and Allardyce when they were appointed, both of whom proved to be fantastic. Roy will keep us up.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:38 PM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RH might do okay but the whole thing is a sorry mess. I thought FDB was the wrong choice as we didn't have the resources to make it work. So, maybe it's best that he has gone - although the timing and the way it has been handled stinks.

My problem with all this is that we don't ever seem to appoint managers based on any kind of plan - or not any realistic plan anyway. That's why we just lurch from one managerial disappointment to another. I doubt RH will be any different but it will have little to do with what he actually does or doesn't do. We desperately need to get some solid organisation into the club because we won't keep getting away with it for much longer.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:39 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky dancer View Post
The BBS is not a good barometer when it comes to new managers. Lot of antipathy to Pulis and Allardyce when they were appointed, both of whom proved to be fantastic. Roy will keep us up.
I thought Pulis and Allardyce were superb appointments at the time. I'm on the fence about Hodgson, as I was with Pardew and De Boer. Hopefully he's still got it.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I love Woy.
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Sadly, there will always people against something. No-one in recent memory has an outstanding record as our national team manager, but Roy's record compares with most. He also has a more than passable record as a club manager.

I suspect we tried to woo Big Sam again, but failed. Is there anyone better equipped with top-level experienced out there who is available now? He has an overall 46% win ratio. Right now, we would kill for that.

For the good of the club, we all now need to rally behind Roy.

WELCOME, ROY!

sky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsky dancer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry from Sussex View Post
RH might do okay but the whole thing is a sorry mess. I thought FDB was the wrong choice as we didn't have the resources to make it work. So, maybe it's best that he has gone - although the timing and the way it has been handled stinks.

My problem with all this is that we don't ever seem to appoint managers based on any kind of plan - or not any realistic plan anyway. That's why we just lurch from one managerial disappointment to another. I doubt RH will be any different but it will have little to do with what he actually does or doesn't do. We desperately need to get some solid organisation into the club because we won't keep getting away with it for much longer.
Hopefully, that's what Freedman is here for. He may work out well in the DOF role. Time will tell.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Woy! Woy! Woy!!! Yehh!!! Woy! Woy! Woy!!! Yehh!!! Woy! Woy! Woy!!! Yehh!!! Woy! Woy! Woy!!! Yehh!!!

Why not...?
Old 11-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Lukaku... that's why he did well at wba

More research required......

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I'm slowly coming round to this one, I just think we should push the boat for a Dyche, Wilder or Rowett. Someone who's got a good track record and would be able to evolve the club. Hodgson for me seems another stop gap until we have to make another appointment within 2 years time.

Clinton Morrison
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Royston Hodgson's red and blue army
Old 11-09-2017, 01:45 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
At least Martin Kelly will feature more now....
Old 11-09-2017, 01:46 PM
substitute

ROY
Old 11-09-2017, 01:46 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Is Roy hodgson a "joke" because of his age, because Iceland beat England in one game or because he has a very mild speech impediment?