Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:23 PM

ovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keeping the seat warm for Southgate !!
Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Hiddink managed Chelsea at 69 didn't he as well?
Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 PM

old geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietold geezer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good appointment and make it until end of season with options
Get him to train up and develop a successor such as Freedman
Old 11-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
Good appointment and make it until end of season with options
Get him to train up and develop a successor such as Freedman
It was depressing enough now you have made it even more so
Old 11-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Big Fulham fan sent me this email:

" I saw many of his games at Fulham and he was the ultimate pragmatists but not in an Allardyce or Warnock way. He played very very rigid 2 banks of 4 plus 2 up top. Everyone knew their roles and stuck to it absolutely and played for the team. If you didn’t (Jimmy Bullard) you were transferred. It took half a season to get right but after that we were pretty unbeatable at home - ask Juventus who lost 4-1

Players need to buy into his methods, Liverpool and England players were too full of themselves to play for the team. I think by Christmas you’ll be pleasantly surprised
"

The "2 up top" might prove a problem until we can find one in January. But otherwise, it's a positive reaction. Of course, that experience was some years ago
Old 11-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Goodbye baseball!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post

" I saw many of his games at Fulham and he was the ultimate pragmatists but not in an Allardyce or Warnock way. He played very very rigid 2 banks of 4 plus 2 up top. Everyone knew their roles and stuck to it absolutely and played for the team. If you didnít (Jimmy Bullard) you were transferred. It took half a season to get right but after that we were pretty unbeatable at home - ask Juventus who lost 4-1

Players need to buy into his methods, Liverpool and England players were too full of themselves to play for the team. I think by Christmas youíll be pleasantly surprised
"

The "2 up top" might prove a problem until we can find one in January. But otherwise, it's a positive reaction. Of course, that experience was some years ago
At this rate it will be either Dann or Kai Kai up top.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
You know what...

I really don't give a fvck anymore

Fed up and depressed with this shit

Relegation certs

Totally unnecessary
Old 11-09-2017, 03:30 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

" I saw many of his games at Fulham and he was the ultimate pragmatists but not in an Allardyce or Warnock way. He played very very rigid 2 banks of 4 plus 2 up top. Everyone knew their roles and stuck to it absolutely and played for the team. If you didnít (Jimmy Bullard) you were transferred. It took half a season to get right but after that we were pretty unbeatable at home - ask Juventus who lost 4-1

Players need to buy into his methods, Liverpool and England players were too full of themselves to play for the team. I think by Christmas youíll be pleasantly surprised
"

Why is 442 a positive reaction ?
Old 11-09-2017, 03:30 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=old geezer;13838880]Good appointment and make it until end of season with options
Get him to train up and develop a successor such as Freedman[/QUOTE]

Please nooooooo.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:32 PM

JackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is hereJackTheBiscuit Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
You know what...

Relegation certs

Totally unnecessary
Pretty much where I am
Stroud1

minch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietminch1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apart from bags of experience , Hodgson must have an incredible range of contacts in the game when it comes to recruiting new players, especially in Italy where he managed, but also via his International Management experience and with Lee and Lewington alongside it makes for a very experienced coaching team. They could well bring the best out of our squad. Maybe he knows a free agent striker.
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
I don't think I will be renewing my season ticket next season. This appointment has just drained me of all enthusiasm. Why can't we have a youngish innovative manager. Not this f***** dinosaur who clearly doesn't like wingers and can't take pressure. What is the point of sacking FDB. If we don't win on Saturday we will end up 0pts from 8 games. FDB could have done that. FFS. Given us time to look for a better man if FDB failed to turn it around. I am almost in tears at this b******
Old 11-09-2017, 03:33 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is hereThe Misfit Sam the man is here
Quote:
You know what...

Relegation certs

Totally unnecessary
I am beginning to feel that way myself. It feels like we are the laughing stock of the Premier League at the moment.

I wonder what the odds are on Hodgson being the 2nd Premier League manager to get the sack this season.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:33 PM

Nagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNagyon NBL : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
We might finally get Zoltan Gera now.
injury prone and past it now i'm afraid
Old 11-09-2017, 03:34 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagyon NBL View Post

Ticks all the boxes for our scouting team.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:35 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:

"

Sounds like Mike Bassett.
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagyon NBL View Post
Well he's just fvcking perfect for us then
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by minch1 View Post
Apart from bags of experience , Hodgson must have an incredible range of contacts in the game when it comes to recruiting new players, especially in Italy where he managed, but also via his International Management experience and with Lee and Lewington alongside it makes for a very experienced coaching team. They could well bring the best out of our squad. Maybe he knows a free agent striker.
And he may know a few tyrannosaurus rex's too. Jurrasic Park not Selhurst Park is more suitable for him
Old 11-09-2017, 03:37 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You know what...

Relegation certs

Totally unnecessary
This
Old 11-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

"

Oooooh a change if formation.......nah won't work because our inept squad can't f,****** handle/accept change.