Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-04-2021, 11:54 AM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Simple things you're shit at

I thought I'd start a fun Thursday thread to hear examples of things that should be really simple and other people seem to find really simple, yet for some reason, you really struggle with.

For me, the big one is folding clothes. When I see people in shops walking around and folding t-shirts perfectly with a deft flick of the wrists, I'm completely in awe. When I'm ironing, each t-shirt will take me a good minute to try and fold, with the aid of the ironing board as a base and yet the result is still crap. I've even watched youtube videos to learn the secret methods, but I just can't manage it.

The other thing is breaking eggs. I either tap it too gently that I barely crack the surface, or too hard that the thing shatters, the yolk breaks apart and there's bits of egg shell everywhere. I've been trying a double tap method recently which seems to be working a bit better, but even so, I'm sure other people don't struggle like I do.

What are yours?
Old 15-04-2021, 12:02 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Golf.. I've tried and tried, but I am worse than useless at it. I don't even bother now . Same with photography, I took it up seriously last year , 800 quid camera, 120 quid tripod, lens filters, etc etc , and still my phone takes photos that look just as good . I'm not giving up on it though, I intend to enroll in a photography class as soon as lockdown permits ..

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 15-04-2021, 12:04 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I never mastered the art of tying shoelaces the 'proper' way. As a 48 year old man I still have to use the cheat's 'double loop' method my mother taught me.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:06 PM

Kestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKestoneagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipe View Post
I never mastered the art of tying shoelaces the 'proper' way. As a 48 year old man I still have to use the cheat's 'double loop' method my mother taught me.
Me too!
Old 15-04-2021, 12:07 PM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Writing. My handwriting looks gash.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:09 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Rolling a decent three skin remains beyond me even after all these years.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:12 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
basic DIY like hanging a picture on a wall. Mess it up every single time.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:14 PM

Brodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrodie Lee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Functioning day to day as a normal human being.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:27 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Ironing, especially collars and sleeves. I take ages, and hate every moment of it.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:33 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopKnot View Post
This for me. Always ends in frustration and anger
Old 15-04-2021, 12:34 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Amen Brother TopKnot
Old 15-04-2021, 12:36 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Bowling. It’s embarrassing but I’m as bad as mr Burns
Old 15-04-2021, 12:37 PM

Montel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMontel_76 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Plastering and tiling a kitchen or bathroom.

It is easier to perform open heart surgery under water.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
As a 70 year old man I think I've mastered the art of tying my shoelaces but your talk of 'proper way' and 'double loop' has sown seeds of doubt. I'm now afraid of leaving the house in case my shoe tying technique has been wrong all the time.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:42 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep Thats me.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:47 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Huh, it was today I learnt that I can’t tie my shoelaces ‘properly.’
Old 15-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Incel slayer

mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rolling joints. I never got the hang of it and they end up looking like tampons so I get friends to do it for me.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:49 PM
Yearning for Buckeye Road

Mad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMad Max came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Playstation,I was reasonable with the PS1 and loved Tomb Raider but anything above that I`m like a smashed drunk with only 2 fingers.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Huh, it was today I learnt that I can’t tie my shoelaces ‘properly.’
Can you provide a description of the proper way please? It might be too late for me to learn a new technique though.
Old 15-04-2021, 12:56 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Drawing.

Freakishly shit at it.