Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 13 24.07%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 26 48.15%
Moo. 15 27.78%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2021, 06:25 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
These are rags who have the led from the front when it comes to fuelling the resurgence of hard-right/anti-immigration politics.

I think it’s everything to do with her race.

Personally I wouldn't have known she was black unless someone told me she was black. I suspect that's the position of most people.

You seem overlook their crass hypocrisy, they are both fabulously rich and him a royal. Yet they want everyone to believe how hard done by they are.

They blame the media for their woes yet can't wait to get on the Oprah Show which they know full well will result in the media picking them apart and keeping them in the spotlight. Its not as though Oprah will cross examine them, lets see them go on with Andrew Neil or the suchlike, yeah right.

They want to be eco warriors while living an obscenely ostentatious lifestyle.

They want to lecture Britain on the Commonwealth trying to compare it to the old empire. Despite it being voluntary and with a couple countries joining that weren't part of the empire, that alone might indicate its considered a good thing. 5 minutes ago they were happy being in charge of the Commonwealth Trust.

Harry doesn't want to do Royal duties but whines when those positions have to be given up.

As far as earning their own living they'll be making money on the basis of being part of the Royal family.

The hypocrisy is staggering over every aspect of it. Sure, the press love it but lets be clear they are the ones fuelling it.

You style yourself as a keyboard race warrior on the BBS but all its doing here is obscuring your understanding of what's happening.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:34 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I doubt it very much. Why wait over a year? My explanation is not only evidenced but also fits the timeline.

Fwiw, I would imagine that the majority of people in the country would not give a damn about her racial origins. Do you really think the country does (you must do if you think that's what the readers want) ?
I doubt the majority of Londoners give two hoots about the fact that she is not pure white.

I would have thought most Londoners would simply say she is good looking.

However the press/media relationship with the Royals is sick, twisted and perverted. What they say is largely irrelevant, it is just that they have to constantly have to have something to say, and the more dramatic the story line the better.

It is pure soap opera. Look at how otherwise respected intelligent posters on here are drawn in: 'Harry is missing his mother and vulnerable' 'she is manipulative', 'they are victims of media intrusion' (while at the same time selling themselves to the media for every cent available).

Previously a 'breath of fresh air Meghan' (ooh we love a new storyline, royal marriage and babies too, excellent excellent) is currently the storywriters'
evil outsider Markle, playing a manipulative bitch role, even though she no longer drinks in the Queen Vic.

Would the press play the racist card for the enjoyment of the racist element of their readers, yes of course they would. Is this the underlying rationale behind the current storyline no, and as Maz correctly points out was no more of their motivation behind the 'breath of fresh air' that she was in their previous storylines.

It's soap opera, it's opium. Meanwhile in real 'royal' news Prince Andrew is a paedophile being protected from justice.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Absolutely no evidence to suggest it's anything to do with race whatsoever.

Far more likely (given how she was initially embraced) that's it's to do with anti-Californian sentiment. The press turned in fact when they thought she was a bit of a hypocrite.

If anything, it#s those who harp on about racism who seem to be far more conscious of her alleged non-white racial status, (such as it is)
Oh for Christ’s sake.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

It's soap opera, it's opium. Meanwhile in real 'royal' news Prince Andrew is a paedophile being protected from justice.
If you have evidence of Prince Andrew being attracted to children please let us and the police know.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:52 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
If you have evidence of Prince Andrew being attracted to children please let us and the police know.
Ask the FBI, they seem very keen to talk to him.

We should do a prisoner swap, get Anne Sacoolas back here to face justice and get some answers for those young women in the US.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
And they will follow it up assiduously.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Got any nuts?

Anyway...

“As the world’s media remains transfixed on Harry and Meghan, people looking for latest news on global pandemic are directed to page 46 of The Guardian.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:03 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Ask the FBI, they seem very keen to talk to him.

We should do a prisoner swap, get Anne Sacoolas back here to face justice and get some answers for those young women in the US.
My point was that AJ was calling him a paedo, and the girl the accusation was based on was 16. Its not usual to describe 16 year olds as children. Throwing words like paedo around should only be done when there is irrefutable evidence.
Also there are different ages of consent in the US, New York the state in question its 17. In the UK its 16 which is why he'll never be extradited, he's not being given any special protection in this. Although he has had to take early retirement.

Yes, the Anne Sacoolas situation is outrageous but nothing can be done. Sadly for her the UK is out as a holiday destination.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:03 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
You'll win a few skirmishes Peter, but you'll never win the war.
I am not sure I have ever truly won a skirmish.

She's great really. I get my passes, Palace games are sacrosant, I can go out with mates sometimes, and I have a golden pass for a solo trip to Blighty in the bank.

I am being a mysogynist pig and should ****ing kill myself.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:08 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
How old was Horny Andy at the time the accuser was 16?

If you were her father, how would you take it?

Caribbean islands, swanky apartments, private planes. Is it any different to any seedy sex case visiting a terraced house in some shithole and screwing some poor drugged up lass smuggled in from Eastern Europe?

Last edited by PeterH; 04-03-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:17 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Okay, chaps. We're not getting anywhere, and alarmingly I find myself battling people with whom I rarely ever clash.

I have to say I am shocked : I think (and here I sound like Les Butler dammit) that calling out racism when there is none evident is very dangerous, in that it helps fuel racism. That's where I am coming from, and I'm clearly in a minority and apologise for that.

But I have to say I am shocked by some of the assumptions I have seen on here in the last few pages.
LOL dammit ???

Sorry, I think, especially on here, many people look for racism and use it as a point-scoring tool ignoring real racism.

It all depends on which political party you support, if you support Brexit or not and how far left or right you are.

If you supported Brexit, want more control on immigration, and you are a Torie, you might as well suit up in the KKK attire because you will not get any change from some on here
Old 04-03-2021, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
If you supported Brexit, want more control on immigration, and you are a Torie, you might as well suit up in the KKK attire because you will not get any change from some on here
What about if you live in a suburban Surrey, Kent or Essex town that has very few darkerskinned residents as well, and the town has never seen an immigrant?

After all, Black people are fine and make cracking football players. Just wouldn't want one living next door, or on my golf course, or in the back of my cab.

Old 04-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I doubt the majority of Londoners give two hoots about the fact that she is not pure white.

I would have thought most Londoners would simply say she is good looking.

However the press/media relationship with the Royals is sick, twisted and perverted. What they say is largely irrelevant, it is just that they have to constantly have to have something to say, and the more dramatic the story line the better.

It is pure soap opera. Look at how otherwise respected intelligent posters on here are drawn in: 'Harry is missing his mother and vulnerable' 'she is manipulative', 'they are victims of media intrusion' (while at the same time selling themselves to the media for every cent available).

Previously a 'breath of fresh air Meghan' (ooh we love a new storyline, royal marriage and babies too, excellent excellent) is currently the storywriters'
evil outsider Markle, playing a manipulative bitch role, even though she no longer drinks in the Queen Vic.

Would the press play the racist card for the enjoyment of the racist element of their readers, yes of course they would. Is this the underlying rationale behind the current storyline no, and as Maz correctly points out was no more of their motivation behind the 'breath of fresh air' that she was in their previous storylines.

Put better than I did, perhaps.

Don't disagree with a word.

But I still don't understand why some of my favourite posters got so wound up by what I said.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-03-2021, 07:34 PM

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
anyone who threatens the established order as ordained by the billionaire owners of the sewer press is smeared by them as with Diana and more recently Jeremy Corbyn, black Lives matter and Sturgeon. A smear campaign on Meghan was inevitable and sure enough it came and it does have racist undertones in what remains a deeply racist country.
if all this leads to a weakening and eventual disappearance of the ludicrous and irrelevant Royalty so much the better and the crowning (!) glory- no more sycophantic Nicholas Witchell gushing his subservience
Old 04-03-2021, 07:37 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
- no more sycophantic Nicholas Witchell gushing his subservience
That is almost poetic.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:42 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
What about if you live in a suburban Surrey, Kent or Essex town that has very few darkerskinned residents as well, and the town has never seen an immigrant?

After all, Black people are fine and make cracking football players. Just wouldn't want one living next door, or on my golf course, or in the back of my cab.
Plenty of people of colour on the south coast , plenty of northern and eastern Europeans too , we all seem to get on just fine . Even in the smaller towns and hamlets bar the very odd exception, I have never come across the sort of racism a lot of posters on here think this country is riddled with .

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 04-03-2021, 07:45 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
My point was that AJ was calling him a paedo, and the girl the accusation was based on was 16. Its not usual to describe 16 year olds as children. Throwing words like paedo around should only be done when there is irrefutable evidence.
Also there are different ages of consent in the US, New York the state in question its 17. In the UK its 16 which is why he'll never be extradited, he's not being given any special protection in this. Although he has had to take early retirement.

Yes, the Anne Sacoolas situation is outrageous but nothing can be done. Sadly for her the UK is out as a holiday destination.
You cannot, cannot possibly believe this.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 04-03-2021, 07:50 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Why did these two want to leave the royal family anyway. Fed up with ribbon cutting?
Old 04-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Plenty of people of colour on the south coast , plenty of northern and eastern Europeans too , we all seem to get on just fine . Even in the smaller towns and hamlets bar the very odd exception, I have never come across the sort of racism a lot of posters on here think this country is riddled with .

Old white bloke hasn’t seen any racism where he lives.

Phew. Carry on chaps.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post

Have you been drinking with Matov?

Is that like a made-up story in your head

I think you have just proven my point lol.