Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
How weird are dreams?

Every 6 weeks or so, I get this same dream.

I'm in my house and I suddenly remember that I haven't fed my guinea pigs for a while (I don't have guinea pigs, but I used to). So I go outside to their hutch, and the door has fallen off, and there are 2 guinea pigs in the hutch with no food, no hay or anything

It's the only part of the dream I remember vividly and, as I said, I have it every 5-6 weeks.

When I did have guinea pigs, I used to clean them out every other day and made sure they had fresh food, water and vegetables every day.

So why am I dreaming this? It's really upsetting
Old 17-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
The guinea pigs are a symbol.

That'll be 100 please.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-12-2010, 01:47 PM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
A symbol of what though?

Cheque's in the post.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Semper Idem

A symbol for a hope or an aspiration that you have not nurtured.

That will be 220.75 please.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
A symbol of what though?
It'll cost an extra 100 to get the answer.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
He's even dearer than I thought.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
He's even dearer than I thought.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-12-2010, 01:57 PM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
ok right well according to mystic meg and other crackpots who have made websites where you can search this stuff...

Pets
To see a pet in your dream, represents civilized instincts. You are keeping your temper in line. Alternatively, seeing a pet indicates a need for love and acceptance. Perhaps, you are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected. The pet may also be a pun for "petting" as in some sexual behavior.

To dream of a dead pet, suggests that something that you had thought was left in the past is coming back to haunt you. Similarly to seeing your childhood home, a past pet serves the same function as trying to bring you back into that particular time period. A situation in your waking life may parallel a situation from your past and the dream is providing a means of resolving it.

---

I suggest you talk to frank.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:03 PM

Oh.

So something in my past that I thought was left there is coming back to haunt me?

Cripes. Wonder what they could be?
Old 17-12-2010, 02:10 PM

bexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikikibexleyeagle does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Oh.

So something in my past that I thought was left there is coming back to haunt me?

Cripes. Wonder what they could be?
Ghost of christmas past?

My dream last night was about trying to clean cottage pie off a casserole dish lid as I'd turned the dish upside down to cook the pie. Me & my crazy dreams!
Old 17-12-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bexleyeagle
Ghost of christmas past?

My dream last night was about trying to clean cottage pie off a casserole dish lid as I'd turned the dish upside down to cook the pie. Me & my crazy dreams!
My Christmases were always brilliant when I was a child.

It's not just this time of year though. I've been getting them all year quite regularly. The only difference is the guinea pigs differ, but they all resemble guinea pigs I have owned in the past.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Cinnamon Stick

Chris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris Leitch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by bexleyeagle
Ghost of christmas past?

To dream that you are cleaning an object, represents an aspect of yourself that is not working or functioning as well as it should. If you are cleaning the refrigerator or oven, then it indicates that you are getting to root of a matter or situation. It may also indicate feeling so negativity and inferiority. You feel stuck in some area of your life.

Old 17-12-2010, 02:13 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I dreamt I cut off my dog's tail because it kept hitting me when it wagged

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 17-12-2010, 02:14 PM

FishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Leitch
Alternatively, seeing a pet indicates a need for love and acceptance. Perhaps, you are lacking attention from others and are feeling neglected.
Perhaps this is why Babs continuously comes on here seeking attention.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Cinnamon Stick

by the way I am getting this stuff from here: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Just type in a key word at the top and it will give you a rough idea.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:18 PM
Cinnamon Stick

I dreamt the other night that I invented a smart phone for blind people... instead of a screen it had a pad of pins that popped up into brail so that the user could read it. So internet sites etc could be read but the phone automatically put it all into brail.

Copyright Chris Leitch. (just in case)
Old 17-12-2010, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFace09
Perhaps this is why Babs continuously comes on here seeking attention.
Three things:

1) Don't ever call me Babs.

2) I don't need to seek attention thanks. You might, but I don't.

3) You are a tw*t

Have a lovely day.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
How can we know what the dream relates to as you have left out the most important bit

Are the guinea pigs dead or alive?
Old 17-12-2010, 02:46 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Three things:

1) Don't ever call me Babs.

2) I don't need to seek attention thanks. You might, but I don't.

3) You are a tw*t

Have a lovely day.
raw nerve anyone?
Old 17-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
I have a 3 monthly ish recurring dream were i've buried someone in my old back garden in Cheam, only i havent bothered to disposed of the body very well, i've just kicked some dirt over it. I then wake up with the immense fear that the feds are onto me......

There are other feeling's i much prefer waking up too!