Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-04-2021, 08:35 AM

Eltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS Murray
When someone tells me about a person who has Parkinson's disease I always do an upbeat Saturday night Parkinson theme tune in my head. Feel bad as it's a terrible disease.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:00 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltham_Eagle View Post
When someone tells me about a person who has Parkinson's disease I always do an upbeat Saturday night Parkinson theme tune in my head. Feel bad as it's a terrible disease.
It is a terrible disease. My dad died from it.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:42 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
So did my grandad.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:34 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Keep that up and I'll stop licking my finger first.
Least surprising post in the thread.
Old 09-04-2021, 10:53 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Least surprising post in the thread.
You never used to complain.

Old 12-04-2021, 07:18 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Everytime someone says Stoke on Trent, I always reply “Bent”. Thankfully it occurs just in my head.

Whenever a clock goes “ding dong“, I can’t stop doing a “cuckoo“ in time with the chimes.
I have a lot of football related ones like that. At the moment when Leicester are on and Ndidi is on the ball I find myself quietly muttering 'indeedy'.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 12-04-2021, 07:36 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I have a lot of football related ones like that. At the moment when Leicester are on and Ndidi is on the ball I find myself quietly muttering 'indeedy'.
"Tis I, McClair"
Old 12-04-2021, 07:38 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Who are they" is the correct automatic response to any mention of Accrington Stanley in any context
Old 12-04-2021, 07:40 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltham_Eagle View Post
My mother died from Parkinson's. It's awful.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
"Who are day" is the correct automatic response to any mention of Accrington Stanley in any context

Exachhly.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."
Old 15-04-2021, 01:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
That can cut into themselves?

After having a video chat with a doctor and getting antibiotics with a very swollen infected thumb...I waited 5 hours at the hospital (Tuesday) then thought feck it!

I came home, sterilised a new Stanley blade, put iodine on the thumb, then cut into the infected area, out popped all the icky stuff, cleaned it up, putting antibiotic cream after, clean bandages plus the AB-pills for ten days. All the pain has gone and swelling.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:01 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
I won't eat butter if it has come from someone else's fridge.
Old 15-04-2021, 02:30 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
I won't eat butter if it has come from someone else's fridge.
So thats all butter, because you'd buy it from a fridge in the shop.

Old 15-04-2021, 03:52 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
So thats all butter, because you'd buy it from a fridge in the shop.
I'm not sure you can make sense of my "quirk". The phobia only seems to kick in once it has passed the checkout.

Also, when from my fridge, it can only be Lurpak. That's not just a preference, I have never ever tried another brand and never will.
Old 15-04-2021, 03:58 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Lurpak is normally the gateway butter. Next you eat President and then after that you're buying stuff made in Brittany with sea salt crystals for £5 a slab.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:15 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Me too. Worse still, I keep hoping he will score and the commentator then yells 'yes indeedy'.

Worse even than that when we had Ndaiye playing for us his forenames name in my mind were always f@ck off
Old 15-04-2021, 04:22 PM

eagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Me too. Worse still, I keep hoping he will score and the commentator then yells 'yes indeedy'.

Worse even than that when we had Ndaiye playing for us his forenames name in my mind were always f@ck off
Could be worse still. I always used to think of the big "AND IIIIIIIIIIII...will always love you" from that bloody Whitney Houston song. Makes absolutely no sense.
Old 15-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Oh, I can also eat Marmite from a spoon.
You are a very sick man!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
I always put the sock on my left foot first

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Lurpak is normally the gateway butter. Next you eat President and then after that you're buying stuff made in Brittany with sea salt crystals for £5 a slab.
President butter is fabulous, was discussing its merits with some Germans the other day.