Home | Forums | Galleries | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 15-01-2019, 10:19 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I picked up 10+ futures in Vinicius Junior when he was about £7.44 last week (he was even cheaper earlier in the week); he has continued to spike and is now at the £8.37 mark.

He is now starting for Real Madrid and his stock is expected to continue to rise. I'm hoping I start to see some decent profit from my investment, especially once the CL comes around.

If he starts scoring some goals, he'll be £9.00+ in no time.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:20 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I'm trying to find AWB, but I can't see him... Is he not on there?
Old 15-01-2019, 10:21 AM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I'm trying to find AWB, but I can't see him... Is he not on there?
He should on the “the squad” or whatever it’s called.

It could have been better.
Old 15-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Yep, tried that but I can't find him?!
Old 15-01-2019, 10:25 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Scrap that - he's in the top 200
Old 15-01-2019, 10:43 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got a few in AWB; I'll probably invest more in him once we get closer to the summer, as I expect his stock to rise as I'd imagine their will be significant interest from at least three of the top six clubs in him once we get to the summer window...
Old 15-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
I got a few in AWB; I'll probably invest more in him once we get closer to the summer, as I expect his stock to rise as I'd imagine their will be significant interest from at least three of the top six clubs in him once we get to the summer window...
I was watching him the other day, and it just dawned on me how ridiculously good he is for his age. He's not even been playing professional for a year, yet looks completely comfortable at the top level.

A month or two ago I saw he was linked with Everton, and I thought it would be a good move for him as he could learn from Coleman but also take his place quite easily given time. Now, I reckon much bigger fish than Everton will come after him in the Summer.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:00 AM

Quote:
I was watching him the other day, and it just dawned on me how ridiculously good he is for his age. He's not even been playing professional for a year, yet looks completely comfortable at the top level.

A month or two ago I saw he was linked with Everton, and I thought it would be a good move for him as he could learn from Coleman but also take his place quite easily given time. Now, I reckon much bigger fish than Everton will come after him in the Summer.
With the season Walker is having at City, I can see him making it onto Pep's summer wish list. I'd like to think we'll get another year out of him but it would be very hard to turn down £40m+ for a FB (and I think he's in that price category given the potential).
Old 15-01-2019, 01:27 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Don't forget the goal, assist and clean sheet bonus as well for dividends, but only in the first 30 days of owning the future.

Rashford is heading to be the next £10 player. Wish I'd have bought more shares in him now
Old 15-01-2019, 04:28 PM

Vicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm just dipping my toe in the water on this, I've got some AWB futures which are doing okay and some Morata ones which aren't (I'm playing the long game hoping he gets a new club). Anybody have any tips?
Old 15-01-2019, 04:31 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Anyone know why there's a 30 day limit on the in-play dividends? Is it just a way to encourage more selling, which of course costs the 2% commission?
Old 16-01-2019, 09:14 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Anyone know why there's a 30 day limit on the in-play dividends? Is it just a way to encourage more selling, which of course costs the 2% commission?
I think so. The dividends, especially for keepers, are probably not worthwhile chasing once you've paid the 2% commission. Maybe slightly different for the strikers, as they arent limited to just 2p a game for in-play dividends.

With regards to tips, I've picked up a few Amadou Haidara (currently (£1.84 a share) and Tyler Adams (£1.37 a share) futures. Both just moved to Leipzig from other Red Bull teams, and sene a 10p increase on Haidara already. Was a punt on Marcus Thuram above, and think Ive missed the boat on him a little bit, but might still be some value there.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:43 PM

Andy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Share split in Q1 should see a significant influx of liquidity. I've hedged by keeping players from lower, mid and top end of market.

On the note of AWB price - think he's at about £2.85 now which is huge for a defender at a club like Palace. I guess it's all about future dividends and if he gets a big move to a top 4 club then this will improve his PB scores no end (with the likely addition of imperative G&A's).
Old 17-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Heshlo Kitty

AWB now at 3.19. I got him the other day for 2.70
Old 18-01-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
AWB now at 3.19. I got him the other day for 2.70
I got him at £2.65
Old 18-01-2019, 10:58 AM

Andy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truthAndy08 is slamming the wasps from the pure apple of truth
Nice one! Selling or holding? Using TAA as a benchmark, would have thought he's nearing his current price ceiling. Saying that, there has been some absurd movements in the market of late.
Old 18-01-2019, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy08 View Post
Nice one! Selling or holding? Using TAA as a benchmark, would have thought he's nearing his current price ceiling. Saying that, there has been some absurd movements in the market of late.
Defo worth waiting till the summer.

The amount of transfer speculation will see him rise a tad more you'd reckon...
Old 18-01-2019, 11:20 AM
Heshlo Kitty

In my huge experience on this game (4 days), it seems to me that buying up and coming players like AWB is the way to go. Then you just hope that they get linked to bastard clubs like Man Utd
Old 18-01-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
In my huge experience on this game (4 days), it seems to me that buying up and coming players like AWB is the way to go. Then you just hope that they get linked to bastard clubs like Man Utd
I'm just over a week into it.

I'm so far seeing a nice 8% profit on my investment.

As you've said, I'm going down the investing in up and coming players route (that are playing first team football already).

Players like AWB, V. Junior, Justin Kluivert, Patrick Cutrone and Ademola Lookman. All making small but steady profits.
Old 18-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilf looking like decent value at the moment if you believe his form will get better!