Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 29-03-2018, 03:43 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Thanks for the response and clarification Les. So I suppose I can call anybody else a wanker, a nonce or a twat just not Biggin.
Hardly, it's just the incessant insults to the one person. We're not protecting him, I'm guilty of rising to his ignorance at times. We're just trying to get the get the BBS back on track a bit. Best put him on ignore, I wish i could.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I think you’re all a bunch of *****

I don’t really. I’m drunk
Old 29-03-2018, 08:58 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think youíre all a bunch of *****

I donít really. Iím drunk
Not really drunk.
Old 29-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think youíre all a bunch of *****

I donít really. Iím drunk
Wanker, nonce, twat.

Itís ok Workie. Youíre not Biggin.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:17 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
. We're just trying to get the get the BBS back on track a bit. Best put him on ignore, I wish i could.
Sound advice TAK. There is absolutely nothing to be gained or learnt from interacting with certain posters. Why get wound up when you can just put such posters on ignore.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Sound advice TAK. There is absolutely nothing to be gained or learnt from interacting with certain posters. Why get wound up when you can just put such posters on ignore.
Itís great fun.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:24 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Also if a large amount of posters all ignore someone at the same time you effectively leave that poster talking only to themselves and deprive them of the oxygen of attention they so crave.

More effective than insults and also leads to more interesting threads
Old 29-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Also if a large amount of posters all ignore someone at the same time you effectively leave that poster talking only to themselves and deprive them of the oxygen of attention they so crave.

More effective than insults and also leads to more interesting threads
Fair point.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair point.
splutter of tea !!!
Old 29-03-2018, 09:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
splutter of tea !!!
**** off nonce.

By the way I’m currently on The Glenrothes Bourbon Cask Reserve. Settling down to watch the first hour of the test.

Tea? Ffs.

Cricket wanker.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
**** off nonce.

By the way Iím currently on The Glenrothes Bourbon Cask Reserve. Settling down to watch the first hour of the test.

Tea? Ffs.
LOL

Don't spit any of that out.
Old 30-03-2018, 08:27 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
What a bunch of arsehole wank nonce....I think

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
got some neg from hong_kong_hg recently a poster I've never really interacted with, what was his agenda? by the looks of things he ruffled a few feathers
Old 04-04-2018, 07:23 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Perhaps he thinks Roy Hodgson is doing a good job.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:25 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
You are one of the most negative posters in GPD. Surprised you haven't been negged a few more times
Old 04-04-2018, 08:24 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Perhaps he thinks Roy Hodgson is doing a good job.
And that someone who thinks that mocking our managers speech impediment is funny, is an attention seeking knob

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 04-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
And that someone who thinks that mocking our managers speech impediment is funny, is an attention seeking knob
Yep, that could be it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-04-2018, 04:02 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
You are one of the most negative posters in GPD. Surprised you haven't been negged a few more times
Had a fair few to my name , I quite like collecting them
Old 04-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
It's not a speech impediment is it ffs
Old 04-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
It's not a speech impediment is it ffs
What else could a speech impediment possibly be?