Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 01-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Get with the times Maz, plenty of flippable dimmer switches out there these days.

Thank you. That is truly horrible, and I wouldn't give it house room

That is a clunky box; this is a dimmer switch...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Thank you. That is truly horrible, and I wouldn't give it house room

That is a clunky box; this is a dimmer switch...

Disclaimer: I don't have one of these...

If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Semper Idem

I don’t want Amazon listening in to my every scratch. Or even ordering catfood because a To view the link you have to Register or Login

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don’t want Amazon listening in to my every scratch. Or even ordering catfood because a To view the link you have to Register or Login
That s what your telescreen is for.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Would you call me paranoid if I said Alexa and the like are a George Orwell soothsaying.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:28 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes. I don't like the system ; I think it's divisive and it's underhand. Ideally we would all say anything we want to say out in the open.

I'd get rid of it tomorrow, but as i understand it, the system can't just be switched off.

All I can do is keep mine switched off, a small gesture to show that I don't measure myself by a green bar.
although you do neg rep people
Old 01-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Semper Idem

I respond in kind, if a moron deserves it.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 06:31 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
I respond in kind, if a moron deserves it.
what a sad person you are
Old 01-03-2018, 06:33 PM
Semper Idem

Interesting you should say that. Remind us of your qualifications again?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Interesting you should say that. Remind us of your qualifications again?
so you didn't get the context of that discussion. And you accuse others of being dumb.

Considering you make so many posts did you know practically all of them are insults or sneering. You never make a positive comment. JAT
Old 01-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
so you didn't get the context of that discussion.
Oh I did. So did every other poster, which is why you were universally called a bit of a prat.

(The “bit of” is me being kind).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
I've only recently seen the rep page on User CP... Is there a way to read older comments left by people that don't fit on the page?
Old 01-03-2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Oh I did. So did every other poster, which is why you were universally called a bit of a prat.

(The “bit of” is me being kind).
Oh dear poor Maz. I'll spell it out for you. Heb called me thick. He is one of the few people that gets personal with me so I decided to be drawn in and point out I have so many qualifications I can't be thick. He didn't quite get it either but whatever !

I wasn't really boasting then but lets face it I am pretty clever to have so many qualifications. I know you have an inferiority complex about your Classics degree but unlike all the others I don't laugh. I'm sure its been useful.

ps - you do realise that in the BBS dictionary under Prat it says 'see Maz'

pps - what do you think about Brexit. I'll be honest, I'm in favour
Old 01-03-2018, 06:55 PM
Semper Idem

My degree is not “classics”.

Anyway, nice to see that you are rattled and therefore somewhat embarrassing yourself.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM

Quote:
My degree is not “classics”.

Anyway, nice to see that you are rattled and therefore somewhat embarrassing yourself.
ooh. Boasting about your degree.

Go on then, what did you get..............
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I think it’s sad when a bloke defines himself by his qualifications from decades ago.

Perhaps if what you post didn’t mark you out as a bit dense and a touch Partridge people wouldn’t call you thick and consequently you wouldn’t need to defend yourself with your “qualifications”

Oh well. Each to their own.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
ooh. Boasting about your degree.

Go on then, what did you get..............
Do you see what I mean?

Ffs.

Cricket wanker.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I think it’s sad when a bloke defines himself by his qualifications from decades ago.

Perhaps if what you post didn’t mark you out as a bit dense and a touch Partridge people wouldn’t call you thick and consequently you wouldn’t need to defend yourself with your “qualifications”

Oh well. Each to their own.
you're obviously too dumb to get it too
Old 01-03-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Do you see what I mean?

Ffs.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
you're obviously too dumb to get it too
Your private joke is not amusing me.

You’re correct. I don’t get it.

Ah well. Next.

Cricket wanker.