Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:16 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
That s what your telescreen is for.
Fahrenheit 451.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:19 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
so you didn't get the context of that discussion. And you accuse others of being dumb.

Considering you make so many posts did you know practically all of them are insults or sneering. You never make a positive comment. JAT
TBF. Maz recently started a 'positive news or personal occurance' thread.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:19 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
He's banging something out all day, that's for sure.
Ain't we all.

Anyway, where's this incidental pos rep that Biggin's supposedly dishing out to people so as he can give neg rep to his enemies?

He's never pos-repped me, all he's ever done is that shitty thumbs up thing he does at the end of posts.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
My degree is not “classics”.
I am of that time in life where I think that would be an interesting degree to take.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Ain't we all.
My wife has popped out and given my a window of opportunity.

I have decided to let it pass, so that I can post more on the BBS.

Close call actually, she's just walked through the door.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I am of that time in life where I think that would be an interesting degree to take.
I guarantee you’d love it. (Part of my own degree).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 01-03-2018, 10:55 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
My wife has popped out and given my a window of opportunity.

I have decided to let it pass, so that I can post more on the BBS.

Close call actually, she's just walked through the door.
Oh, crikey
Old 01-03-2018, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I guarantee you’d love it. (Part of my own degree).
It must be nice being able to read Roman numerals on old church memorials and Latin inscriptions on top of classical buildings. Then, of course, there's the hieroglyphs at the old Crystal Palace.

I wished I'd done classics too. I'd post only in ancient Greek.
Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
TBF. Maz recently started a 'positive news or personal occurance' thread.
Old 02-03-2018, 08:08 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Your private joke is not amusing me.

You’re correct. I don’t get it.

Ah well. Next.
its fair to say I don't get some of your posts too so as you say, next
Old 02-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here

Last edited by Raggy; 02-03-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:18 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Ain't we all.

Anyway, where's this incidental pos rep that Biggin's supposedly dishing out to people so as he can give neg rep to his enemies?

He's never pos-repped me, all he's ever done is that shitty thumbs up thing he does at the end of posts.
I get pos rep from him....dunno why....wellI do now.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
He has to hand out tons of daily pos rep so he can neg regularly.

I imagine it's fairly random. (No offence).

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
The rep system doesn't go far enough. Every rep should be accessible, so that vendettas can be fed for multiple years. There should be an accessible database where one can get full statistics on who has given and received rep to and from you, so you can decide who to be arbitrarily unkind or pleasant to, regardless of what they're saying.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:04 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
The rep system doesn't go far enough. Every rep should be accessible, so that vendettas can be fed for multiple years. There should be an accessible database where one can get full statistics on who has given and received rep to and from you, so you can decide who to be arbitrarily unkind or pleasant to, regardless of what they're saying.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:38 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
You can see though, can't you?
You hit 'User CP'

Or am I missing something? You want to see everyone else's rep breakdown?
Old 02-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
You can see though, can't you?
You hit 'User CP'

Or am I missing something? You want to see everyone else's rep breakdown?
No, it has to go back to the dawn of time, with statistics accessed through complex, yet easy to use database programs
Old 02-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Every post should show how many pos and neg reps it’s had. And have a link into the comments as well

And we should all be able to see PM’s. Although we’d have to change the name because they wouldn’t be PM’s anymore. Like
Old 02-03-2018, 04:20 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

And we should all be able to see PM’s.
Become a moderator.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:21 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Become a moderator.
Or get ones password...though not one that´s passed away because that causes problems.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.