Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-10-2004, 11:04 AM

selhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallselhurst parkie put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Watch out for the Bolton Stewards!!!

Be warned those of you going on Saturday. This is taken from To view the link you have to Register or Login

Paul Kelly warns; 'the stewards at the Reebok can be a bit over zealous, often throwing out fans for little reason. My advice to away fans is DO NOT even think about celebrating a goal by going further forward than the front row. They'll have you even if you're just on the bit of track behind the adverts. Also you may be told to sit down during the game, take heed and do so. Fans have been removed who persistently stand up during the game'.

Would love to join you on Saturday but I'm getting back from India that morning so firstly will probably have the serious s*its and secondly I don't think I will be able to stay awake for a five hundred mile round drive after being up all night!!!

Last edited by selhurst parkie; 13-10-2004 at 11:07 AM.