Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-10-2004, 05:17 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can I order AJ's shirt at the Club Shop face to face?

Can somene please tell me if I can get Johnson 8 printed on the back of a Palace shirt I want, at the Club Shop or does it have to be done somewhere else? Can I pay for it and they'll deliver it when it's ready? I don't want to order online so was wondering if I could just ask at the desk?
Old 05-10-2004, 05:21 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
You can get it at the club shop or you can order it online from the official site. I ordered a home shirt with his name and number on it and it took them 2 months to deliver it so I'd get down there in person if I were you.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:26 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers JC. Will do then.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:29 PM
do i have to?

richard III is playing for a contract
my kids new shirt has the big c from churchill broken in half-i.e half missin, will they give me a new shirt with no reciept??
Old 05-10-2004, 05:34 PM
Can't re Member

gongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkindgongle is free of thoughts unpure, and of thoughts unkind
They'll be out of stock of the number 8 though 'cos they underestimated demand. Also the letters 'O' and 'N' will be out of stock, as well as 'S' and 'J'.

And the 'H'.

And the Premier League arm badges.

And they won't have your size in stock.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:48 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by richard III
my kids new shirt has the big c from churchill broken in half-i.e half missin, will they give me a new shirt with no reciept??
I have successfully changed other goods in shops before when I've lost the receipts. I always say that "it was a present" so I don't have the receipt and never been refused. Alternatively, if you paid by debit or credit card you can prove you bought it there.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:50 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally posted by gongle
They'll be out of stock of the number 8 though 'cos they underestimated demand. Also the letters 'O' and 'N' will be out of stock, as well as 'S' and 'J'.

And the 'H'.

Someone posted on here to say he bought his shirt from the club shop and when they didn't have the numbers and badges he took it down to Chelsea and they put the numbers on it for him.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:26 PM
Budding Archaeologist

Anyone know roughly how long it'll take them to have it all in stock?
Old 05-10-2004, 06:28 PM

lohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behindlohwj will leave the TV and the radio behind
From what's been said on this BBS, looks like they've never had everything in stock at any point of time.

I'm just gonna wait for the christmas sales to get the kit, and most probably getting the prem badge done somewhere else.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
They do any name and number at JJB Sports for 10.
So Torghelle 10, would cost 14.75 at the clubshop. So thats a big saving for any name with 2 numbers, it would be cheaper.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:53 PM
Budding Archaeologist

Are they Premiership numbers though? I.e. Do they have the logo at the bottom?
Old 05-10-2004, 06:56 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by pauldrulez
They do any name and number at JJB Sports for 10.
So Torghelle 10, would cost 14.75 at the clubshop. So thats a big saving for any name with 2 numbers, it would be cheaper.
I thought they only did it on shirts that had been bought from jjb.
Old 05-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Budding Archaeologist

I want a shirt! Boo!
Old 05-10-2004, 09:40 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

They had shirts in the Allders shop in Croydon last week, don't know what sizes mind, but they don't do printing so you'd still need to go to the club shop for that.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I cant spell

stushirts is playing for a contract
I have an xxlarge chrystal palace home shirt has Johnson 8 on the back in premiership letters . If someone one wants pm me .
Old 06-10-2004, 11:26 AM
Family Man

JFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last night
Quote:
Originally posted by gongle

And the 'H'.

And the guy who works the press will be on his break and won't even do the Premier league badges for a week.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:31 AM
PMA

IW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIW_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My Chrstal Palace iron on print is slowly peeling away from the shirt and cracking each time I wash my shirt!!

Last edited by IW_Eagle; 06-10-2004 at 11:37 AM.
Old 13-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Hair by Les Porter

Strathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStrathclyde Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by JFBeagle a week ago:
And the guy who works the press will be on his break and won't even do the Premier league badges for a week.
Explains why my shirt hasn't arrived back in the post then... I hope.
Old 13-10-2004, 03:52 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by 100% Palace
I thought they only did it on shirts that had been bought from jjb.
I am pretty sure that is the case