Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-10-2004, 07:22 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
When I was doing my dissertation I found a nice piece of research about the performance of your football team effects your sex-life, they concluded that if you support a "winning" team you're more likely to have a higher sperm count and maintain a higher level of virility than if your team loses a lot.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 15-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Cityboyinthesticks

KennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyesKennyB is thinking of tomorrow. With the sunset in your eyes
The roller-coaster ride is one the unique charms of being a Palace supporter.

You need to experience it (and the downs make you appreciate the ups even more).

Most heart-stressing moments:-

When the ref made Gillingham retake the penalty, having already sent Hudson off.

Coming back (nearly) after being 2-0 down at home to Nott Forest

Goal being disallowed against Leeds even though it crossed the line and was handballed by their defender.

Waiting for the final whistle at Cardiff

AJ's penalty against Sunderland, after waiting about 10 mins for our ex-keeper to appear.

Listening to the Sunderland penalty shoot-out on the radio

Leeds fouling Jim Scott in the penalty area and only awarding us an indirect free-kick

Gladys dropping the ball in his net (same match)

I am surprised my old ticker is still going !