Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Next week's Advertiser preview (21/10/04) ...

Hello again my Red & Blue mercenaries ... yes the Adder preview will indeed return next Thursday evening as planned.

Phew what a week! ... there was Mrs La Bomb and I taking in a quiet stroll after dinner in the grounds of our hotel in Taba and the Hilton next door but one, goes up with a bang followed by a campsite the other side of us ... while we dived for cover in the bushes. Staying in a hotel full of Israelis made me feel about as safe as walking down the Old Kent Road with m' Red & Blue top hat on. All plans to travel to Jerusalem and Jordan promptly shelved and email/internet access withdrawn for security reasons. It's hard to have a romantic evening meal with members of Egypt's security services watching your every move.

Well it's good to be back anyway and it'll be good to see you all at the Reebok
Old 15-10-2004, 03:33 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Glad you're in piece la Bomb. That'll teach you to desert us and leave us without our regular Adder fix.

Old 15-10-2004, 03:41 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Nice of the Adder to pay for La Bomb and Missus to go on holiday!

Old 15-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Cheers as usual La bomb
Old 15-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
With a name like La Bomb, I'm surprised you were allowed to leave in one piece!!!! Welcome back.
Old 15-10-2004, 03:52 PM
A recycled teenager

I.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to Ollie
Glad you are back in one piece as we missed you

A medicated follower of fashion
Old 15-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by I.Flyer
Glad you are back in one piece as we missed you
All present and correct and raring to go
Old 15-10-2004, 07:46 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Glad to hear that you're in one piece La Bomb. Trust the natives in Notlob will be up in arms when Palace take three points from them tomorrow.
Old 15-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Orange Fleecer

SKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is hereSKATE Sam the man is here
Scary stuff Glad you and the missus are OK.

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily - life is but a dream!
Old 18-10-2004, 06:56 AM

Son of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Shacker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hope you didn't turn up at the Hotel and tell them "Hi I'm La Bomb"