Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:02 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
club shop on line rip off ??

is it just me or is £73 a lot for a boys kit from the club shop on line
£5 for each prem badge on each arm extra one number and having AJ put on the back & shorts and socks

feel fleeced poxy club shop !!
Old 02-10-2004, 01:04 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Erm, if you live in Selsdon why don't you just pop down to Allders (They do not do shirt printing, but can still buy the kit) or the Main club shop?

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 02-10-2004, 01:08 PM

rhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is hererhiannapaul Sam the man is here
beleive it or not the club shop don't do the names or numbers have to order it !!
Old 02-10-2004, 03:29 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Right now Iím feeling pretty ripped off by them also.

Ordered shirt on line August 1. They debited my credit card account August 17. Since them I have sent 2 e-mails with no reply, and for the last two weeks, every day I have tried calling the number they say call on the web site (020 8768 6100), and every time it is engaged (or off the hook more likely).

They did send me an e-mail the day I made the order giving me an order number, so they obviously got the order.

BTW, they are charging 13.99 to post a 19.99 shirt to the US, which I feel is a rip off too.

I was actually going to start another thread on this, but maybe Iíll put it here. If anyone happens to be going into the club shop for any reason (no special trips), and would like to do someone a huge favour and ask about the status of my order, I would be indebted to that person. If anyone might be interested, if they could PM me, I could give them the order details, and they could tell me what they say. This is really begin to get me pissed off, and short of jumping on a plane and going in there myself, Iím not sure what else I can do, except maybe cancel the credit card payment if I can.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:32 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannapaul
beleive it or not the club shop don't do the names or numbers have to order it !!
It's only the Allders one that doesn't though, yeah? Get the printing done in a regular sports shop or at one of the others, if it's enough cheaper to be worth it.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:38 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
As I said on another thread,I ordered a shirt(England) from KitBag early friday morning , the mail cost was a tenner.

It arrived monday afternoon here in Montreal Canada,could not believe the service,not even 2 whole working days.

Something is wrong at the club shop.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Admit nothing

Fountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proudFountainhead is south London and proud
Quote:
Originally posted by Les Butler
As I said on another thread,I ordered a shirt(England) from KitBag early friday morning , the mail cost was a tenner.

It arrived monday afternoon here in Montreal Canada,could not believe the service,not even 2 whole working days.

Something is wrong at the club shop.
Was going to order the new kit online then saw that Palace charged a tenner for delivery. How can they justify that when I live about 6 miles from Selhurst when other companies can ship abroad for the same price?
Old 02-10-2004, 07:14 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatpaf has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
I refuse to buy anything online from Palace, ten quid for postage is obscene, it cant cost more than £1 to post a shirt surely?
Old 02-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Budding Archaeologist

marky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmarky1919 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have absolutely no idea if my shirt order has even been acknowledged, because of the poorly run website! As you say, no answer, despite numerous emails.
Old 02-10-2004, 11:00 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
still waiting for my playoff final flag ordered May 20th (when money was taken from my bank)

... not arrived today i wonder where it is ?????? ....
Old 14-10-2004, 01:32 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Well I'm happy to say the shirt arrived yesterday. It was mailed 6/10 and only cost 6.29 for them to post after charging 13.99 for postage.

It was actually the right shirt, in the right size and the right colour, and I'm right happy with it (so far).

I would like to thank Nelson Muntz for his help in possibly speeding this transaction up....

Thanks Lee
Old 14-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My mums just started helping out in Mail Order so she'll sort them all out!!!

Well let the sun shine on your face
And donít let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 14-10-2004, 01:34 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i just had 2 use qpr site (identical to ours) to buy a hat/scarf as a pressie 15 quid plus 9 quid p and p but it did get here nxt day!
Old 14-10-2004, 10:02 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedgehog
Well I'm happy to say the shirt arrived yesterday. It was mailed 6/10 and only cost 6.29 for them to post after charging 13.99 for postage.

It was actually the right shirt, in the right size and the right colour, and I'm right happy with it (so far).

I would like to thank Nelson Muntz for his help in possibly speeding this transaction up....

Thanks Lee
Ah Shucks.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 15-10-2004, 07:47 AM

eding is playing for a contract
Sexyrazor, could your mum help out a poor exiled eagle? I placed an order for a small shirt and 2 dvds on 3rd September and have heard nothing since. Like the experience of others on this board, there is no reply to my emails, and living thousands of miles away, there isn't much else one can do. And I don't want to break Hedgehog's record wait! IT CAN BE SO FRUSTRATING BEING AN EAGLES FAN BOTH ON AND OFF THE PITCH!!!!!

By the way, the order no. is 1004001.

Many many thanks!!!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 10:11 AM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wheres my playoff flag ordered in may :|
Old 15-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Re: club shop on line rip off ??

Quote:
Originally posted by rhiannapaul
is it just me or is £73 a lot for a boys kit from the club shop on line
£5 for each prem badge on each arm extra one number and having AJ put on the back & shorts and socks

feel fleeced poxy club shop !!
Yes its is a rip off...but we have to pay it though to A) Support the club financially, and B) to wear the seasons colours!

Still a complete rip off and waste of money though!
Old 17-10-2004, 01:12 PM
I cant spell

stushirts is playing for a contract
just checked the online shop ,

Due to the high demand the following sizes Small, Medium and XXXLarge have temporarily sold out. You can secure your Shirt by Pre-order today for despatch early December.

they dont say if thats december this year or next year , i think there maybe few unhappy people come xmas !!!!
Old 18-10-2004, 02:46 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
The club has a bubble, £40 for Palace shirt! Lucky I did not pay for it, but if I went to JJB and brought the same shirt without the badge and Churchill on it, it would cost me about a tenner!

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 18-10-2004, 09:28 PM

earsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital Oearsham eagle is going overboard, with a capital O
Something is wrong at the club shop. [/B][/QUOTE] 8 weeks for a home shirt