Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-10-2004, 08:06 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Panman268
I think all Northern Palace fans are fairweather glory hunters!
Yup, couldn't agree more
Old 19-10-2004, 08:24 AM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally posted by welshneil
I was going to suggest it was Darren or Aiden...til I saw the 'What a lovely, lovely lad' comment!!!
Neil! How CAN you say that!!!
Old 19-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
As I've probably said on here before, there's no doubt that there are hundreds - literally - of genuine Palace fans north of Birmingham; mostly exiled but many not. People start following clubs for all sorts of reasons: what makes them true fans is continuing commitment, regardless of their origin, so whilst I come from the 'exiled' category, I welcome those who've never been anywhere near Croydon so long as their allegiance is permanent and unwavering.
Old 19-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Riccardo
If this is true, post of the year.

If not......
You thinking of emigrating to Columbia now Rich?
Old 19-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I moved up here for uni after meeting my girlfriend here, and have bought a house (which is being invaded for the Blackburn away game), so looks like I'm staying up here for the long haul!
Old 20-10-2004, 03:25 PM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
i was born in london, moved to wrexham when i was 2, me, my dad and my dad's mate r the only palace fans in wrexham, i think