Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-10-2004, 03:29 PM
Mr.Pilkington

Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad Dartford Lad
Quote:
Originally posted by tribe
i'm not sure, but i think Kolkka plays in the middle for Finland, with Aki out on the left. There's gotta be some Finns around here to confirm that...
I never thought I'd see the day when Aki was skinning players down the left-wing...
Old 13-10-2004, 03:45 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im going to put myself out to be criticised here but I dont think Torghelle will prove to be a particularly good signing, not this season anyway. I think when all strikers are fit Ventola will be first choice to partner AJ, and Kaviedes may be used as well. Think Torghelle looks a bit ragged at the moment and could take a while to settle but would probably be a good player IF we get relegated. Hope I'm wrong, im not slagging him off just voicing an opinion.
Old 13-10-2004, 05:26 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by maestro
Shipps...is getting on abit now in his carrerr
Same age as Dougie
Old 13-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Mr Wrong

Great Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreat Lombardi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah but Dougie scored nine goals in a struggling Nottingham Forest side in the Premiership.
Old 13-10-2004, 09:58 PM

dougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansdougie_for_pm is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
Im going to put myself out to be criticised here but I dont think Torghelle will prove to be a particularly good signing, not this season anyway. I think when all strikers are fit Ventola will be first choice to partner AJ, and Kaviedes may be used as well. Think Torghelle looks a bit ragged at the moment and could take a while to settle but would probably be a good player IF we get relegated. Hope I'm wrong, im not slagging him off just voicing an opinion.

i agree - well to an extent anyway. think the amount of games that he is going to involved in will now be scarce, but i don't necessarily think that he's a bad signing. I would still rate him quite highly against some of the other strikers at the club, and feel that he does provide us with something of a presence up front, which the likes of kaviedes and freedman do not.

another thing that has impressed me about torghelle has been his work rate and commitement. sure he will be involved from time to time when the situation arises in which we need that type of player up front.

he does give us that extra option.
Old 13-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Red Card Wielding Member

Location: On the pitch, in the gold kit (stop calling me a Yank FFS!)
Psyatika is starting to shape upPsyatika is starting to shape up
In my Palace game on TCM 2004 (with a patch including this season's rosters and leagues), after a couple seasons (i'm up to 2006, started in 2003) it has proved to be mainly Kaviedes and AJ (althought i just sold AJ for quite a healthy sum, not to mention a ton of other current Palace players).

Although i did manage to sign Hernan Crespo, Claude Makalele, and Contra all on free transfers in '05...and i made UEFA Cup by some fluke this season.

Make it happen, Dowie, make it happen...

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." --Wooderson (and not Chas ;))

"And prostitution is legal here. It did take some getting used to, seeing that and being around it. I was wowed by that. Now it's just like second nature." --DeMarcus Beasley

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing." --Ade Akinbiyi
Old 14-10-2004, 06:00 PM

sjmac is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
I have a feeling Dougie may be on his way in January anyway as he does not appear to be an ID player.
Doesn't seem to be any other premiership managers type of player either. I think its time to move on too.