Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2004, 07:58 AM
I cant spell

stushirts is playing for a contract
Palace Spreadsheet

Anyone wanting a palace spreadsheet for 04/05 in excel format look down at the link kindly provided by cpfctown

Last edited by stushirts; 15-10-2004 at 10:08 AM.
Old 15-10-2004, 08:23 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
can you post it here? - whats on the spreadsheet?
Old 15-10-2004, 08:28 AM
I cant spell

dont know how to post it , otherwise i would

it has fixtures , results , predicted finish , squad details , pretty good for nothing

Last edited by stushirts; 15-10-2004 at 08:36 AM.
Old 15-10-2004, 09:49 AM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
attach it here or email me it and il post it up on my site.. email address now removed see attached files below

Last edited by CPFC Town; 15-10-2004 at 10:08 AM.
Old 15-10-2004, 09:56 AM
I cant spell

perhaps someone can create a zip folder for it or something , its currently in excel
Old 15-10-2004, 10:05 AM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Here you go:

Crystal Palace SpreedSheet in ZIP Format:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Crystal Palace SpreedSheet in RAR Format:

Looks quite good thanks
Old 15-10-2004, 10:06 AM
I cant spell

cheers mate , i shall delete the email link
Old 15-10-2004, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by stushirts
cheers mate , i shall delete the email link
No Problemo
Old 15-10-2004, 04:49 PM
I cant spell

>
Old 15-10-2004, 05:31 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Cheers, good stuff.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 15-10-2004, 06:47 PM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
it looks good
Old 15-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Anonymous Coward

pukka
Old 15-10-2004, 09:07 PM

Hayes_Eagle is playing for a contract
only noticed one problem with the sheet, berthelin is still listed on it and when you delete him it leave a gap in the premier league page which cant be deleted cos of the password on the sheet...
Old 15-10-2004, 10:45 PM

FrowningMango is playing for a contract
Re: Palace Spreadsheet

Quote:
Originally posted by stushirts
Anyone wanting a palace spreadsheet for 04/05 in excel format look down at the link kindly provided by cpfctown
You don't think I'd write this spreadsheet without copyrighting it or adding a bug or 2 did you?!!!

Needless to say I won't be providing anyone on here with the antidote to my trojan.
Old 15-10-2004, 10:53 PM

no virys on it you dumb truck all stuff on my web host are scanned daily so beats your virus/trojan up dont it

On the other hand work is copyrighted for 25 years from its creation date and you have to prove it yours which now lets face it will be pretty difficult
Old 15-10-2004, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by CPFC Town
no virys on it you dumb truck all stuff on my web host are scanned daily so beats your virus/trojan up dont it

On the other hand work is copyrighted for 25 years from its creation date and you have to prove it yours which now lets face it will be pretty difficult
I can prove it VERY easily.
Old 15-10-2004, 11:16 PM

Just learned copyright in college you have to have it date stamped mate in a sealed envolope at post office (basically send a letter to yourself and NOT opening it).

And if your a true palace fan you will share it with others whats the big problem ?
Old 15-10-2004, 11:27 PM

I don't know what you learnt at college but take a look at this pdf from The Patent Office. (To view the link you have to Register or Login)

Anyway, I'm not a Palace fan, but a footy fan. I created a spreadsheet for every team in the Premiership, each one taking literally weeks of work to create (mainly due to the specific historical information for each club). Furthermore the design of the spreadsheet goes back for several years in development.

Considering all my time and effort I don't think it's hard of me to ask for a token gesture of thanks. This cost Stuart 55p!!!

If we were having a drink in a pub and I gave you a copy of this spreadsheet to you, which I'd spent so much time on, I'd like to think that as fellow footy fans you'd buy me a drink as a token gesture of thanks. My tipple is a pint of Guinness which currently is around the 2.75 mark. What I ask for is far less than that!

If I was trying to sell it for 10+ I'd understand why people can't afford it, but 55p?!!!!!

All I ask is for people to be fair.
Old 15-10-2004, 11:35 PM

no problem in being fair of course not but look at some php programs written for example phpnuke who put loads of hours into making it and updating it and charge .. nothing.
Take a peak at this site which is much more imformative then that handout makes intresting reading

PS. Il leave it up to the mods on this fourm and what they make of it to see if they remove the download links
Old 15-10-2004, 11:46 PM

Just for the record there are people on the net give out footy spreadsheet for free but as I've got a small family, and will be a part time student as of next feb, I need to get some cash in.

I've contacted the Patent office already so will be seeing what they advise as to my next course of action.

I appreciate that on your side of the fence this doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you author something that took years to arrive at, it's very upsetting.

I'm not Microsoft or any other company who has more cash than sense...I'm just a normal guy who happens to know something about Excel and loves footy.

I'm off to bed now...no offence meant by the way...just trying to convey my side of the arguement.