Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lawro's verdict on Radio 5

Lawro doesn't even mention us in his predictions. Bolton are very strong.Good, we win then.

Old 15-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Lawro reckons we'll lose 2-0, as long as he keeps backing the other side we'll prove him wrong
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-10-2004, 05:54 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
he backed us against Fulham didn't he ?
Old 15-10-2004, 06:05 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bolton v Crystal Palace...........says Lawro.

"Bolton have superior strength and experience to Palace.

I just cannot see Iain Dowie's team coping with the sheer physical presence of Bolton's players.

And Palace - especially away from home - have looked lightweight at times."
Old 15-10-2004, 06:43 PM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
sod lawro, we'll show him wrong
Old 15-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's only his opinion his opinions are as valid as the next mans.

Let's hope we prove him wrong though
Old 15-10-2004, 11:17 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
We haven't looked lightweight but our record at Bolton isn't good.
Old 16-10-2004, 06:14 AM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Dont get me onto the subject of "Lawro".
Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with …. "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
Old 16-10-2004, 11:41 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
We haven't looked lightweight but our record at Bolton isn't good.
I was at Bolton which I think was our last appearance 3-3 when we came from 1-3 down and were certainly the better side on the day.Past records count for nothing now and we have a chance today.

I think Lawrenson tipped us to beat ManCity as well as Fulham so he has been pretty fair to us, most pundits will pick us to lose at Bolton that's why we are 4-1 at the bookies.
Old 16-10-2004, 11:44 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
I was there too. So what?
Old 16-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I really believe we will beat Bolnut by maybe 2. Rocket scientist will take his men into another galaxy here.
Old 16-10-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Bolton have had their good run and good runs always end with a surprise defeat at home to one of the bottom clubs.
Old 16-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Binned by Muderators

We'll ship 4 goals.
Old 16-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Out but not down

To heck with Lawro, I just took odds of 4-1. Tempted to double with Villa but I thought that was just a bridge too far.
Old 16-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
I remember going to Bolton's old ground years ago (standing next to the supermarket) when we were both going for promotion from the old 1st Division. We drew 2-2, and would have won were it not for a crazy lion mascot geeing their fans up before kick off. I think the song was "we will rock you" and the lion was pointing aggressively at us to the music.

A scandalous psychological ploy, and if the lion is on form today, I'm afraid we have no chance.
Old 16-10-2004, 02:10 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"The Lion of Vienna" Was that game in November? I remember it too.
The 3-3 that was the Saturday that took a 14 hour round trip on the trains.

Happy days.
Old 16-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Soup is good food.

celery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behindcelery stick will leave the TV and the radio behind
A 1-0 defeat at Bolton.
Hardly a humiliation is it?
When you look at Bolton now, you're looking at Palace in three years time!
Only we'll be better becasue we've got a smarter manager who's working and developing younger players for the future rather than taking Bolton's continental old boys option.

Keep the faith.

Two steps forward, one step back.