Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Bolton vs Palace Live Com & Udates

Seems a long time but let's hope we can keep that winning "thing" going.

Bolton can be very good from what I have seen on TV but they do have a flip side and the last time I saw them play they were no better than Fulham so fingers crossed.

I will be happy with an away point to be honest.

COME ON YOU EEEAGLES !

Iain Dowies Red and Blue Army !!?????????????????

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW

-------------------------------------
Right this live com thing might be a bit dodgy over the net this year so if the main link that we have used over the last few year's is duff or the BBS comes under fire that's it for that except for when radio 5 or someone else does it.........Or why not just get Palace World and save all hassles for 20 quid as I have.
(To view the link you have to Register or Login)

click on link's below for Palace live com.

Live Com
windows media player

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Try clicking on the link below for Palace live com if Palace are London live's commentary for today ......

Bolton Have World for their Live Com

Joseph O'Shea's Live text commentary

From the Croydon Guardian

To view the link you have to Register or Login .

Capital Gold

Live Visual Soccer Feeds

You say that you love me (say you love me)
All of the time (all of the time)
You say that you need me (say you need me)
You'll always be mine (always be mine)

I'm feelin' glad all over
Yes I'm-a glad all over
Baby I'm glad all over
So glad you're mine
Old 16-10-2004, 05:45 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To everyone glued to this thread today and listening over the 'net - have a great day and keep the faith!!
Old 16-10-2004, 05:48 AM

Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work Men At Work
It's always been one of those rules that we never, ever beat Bolton. But given how we've torn up the Palace rule book in the last ten months it's time to B E L I E V E that it will happen today.
Old 16-10-2004, 06:51 AM
'89-'07 Thank You Benny

bunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebunghole : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Be very happy with a point, ecstatic with 3, but a draw in the West Brom v Norwich match would be as good as a win.

Come on Palace, let's pump Sam's boys.
Old 16-10-2004, 08:43 AM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
come on the palace! lets go for the win
Old 16-10-2004, 09:23 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Off in 2 hours, a comfortable one hour's drive down the M6 and M61.
Come on you Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-10-2004, 09:27 AM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A pal of mine, who recently stumbled on the secret of time travel, sent me this report from tomorrow's Sunday Times:

"
BOLTON 1 - 3 C PALACE

Palace continue to astound their early season critics with another solid display.
Playing their new found formation of midfield dynamos, their sharp passing and attacking pace proved simply too much for their opponents.
Goals from Andy Johnson, Kaviedes, and Wayne Routledge were the least the Eagles deserved, and a late consolation from Pedersen served only to give the scoreline some semblance of respectability for the home side.
There was an amazing incident when Manager Iain Dowie, executing his customary punch when Palace completed their scoring, unintentionally landed it on the jaw of nearby Sam Allardyce, who required medical attention.

MOTD pundit Alan Hansen was seen eating Humble Pie during his studio summaries."

Old 16-10-2004, 09:34 AM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Selhurst300
Off in 2 hours, a comfortable one hour's drive down the M6 and M61.
Come on you Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe journey ( and to everybody else going to the game ).

Decided not to have any expectations about Palace games at the moment. Everyone seems to have such importance now so dont want to tie myself up in endless speculating. All the team can do is give 100%. Thats all I ask of them.
Old 16-10-2004, 09:38 AM
Real Hun

skorpie is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by YASSA the PALACETINIAN
A pal of mine, who recently stumbled on the secret of time travel, sent me this report from tomorrow's Sunday Times:

"
BOLTON 1 - 3 C PALACE

Palace continue to astound their early season critics with another solid display.
Playing their new found formation of midfield dynamos, their sharp passing and attacking pace proved simply too much for their opponents.
Goals from Andy Johnson, Kaviedes, and Wayne Routledge were the least the Eagles deserved, and a late consolation from Pedersen served only to give the scoreline some semblance of respectability for the home side.
There was an amazing incident when Manager Iain Dowie, executing his customary punch when Palace completed their scoring, unintentionally landed it on the jaw of nearby Sam Allardyce, who required medical attention.

MOTD pundit Alan Hansen was seen eating Humble Pie during his studio summaries."

I think Kaviedes hasn't returned from Ecuador yet
Old 16-10-2004, 09:41 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

"
BOLTON 1 - 3 C PALACE

Come on Palace!
Old 16-10-2004, 09:47 AM

Webb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWebb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
First time I'm going to be listening to a net stream for about 6 months. Come on Lads!!, with one ear kept on the West Brom - Norwich game.
Old 16-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll be listening on the net too for the first time in ages!

Do you still use the chat thingy?

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 16-10-2004, 10:18 AM

Anerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAnerley Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Staying near Bolton, Leaving here about two!
Old 16-10-2004, 10:20 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Men At Work
It's always been one of those rules that we never, ever beat Bolton. But given how we've torn up the Palace rule book in the last ten months it's time to B E L I E V E that it will happen today.

More than that, it's time to KNOW that we will win today.
Old 16-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Emmigrated to Wales !!

AshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 16-10-2004, 10:45 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'd be much more confident if Okocha wasnt playing. He's going to be the deciding factor in this game.
Old 16-10-2004, 10:48 AM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

"
BOLTON 1 - 3 C PALACE

i will give you £1000 if your correct, i would love to be but then i wouldnt love you to be
Old 16-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Basil Fawlty

Jay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJay_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
COME ON PALACE I have just woken in a well good, and I fell my day will get even btter when we caine bolton at least 2 - 0 GO ON THE EAGLES

Dallas cowboys fan.
You shouldn't drink on a empty head.
Friday Night Lights, the best book/TV show/Film combo ever!

follow me on Twitter HarlingJ add me!
Old 16-10-2004, 11:04 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Skid Row
I'd be much more confident if Okocha wasnt playing. He's going to be the deciding factor in this game.
Its Ok he's in my Dream Team. This means he is sure to get injured and be out for a few weeks.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 16-10-2004, 11:20 AM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by skorpie
I think Kaviedes hasn't returned from Ecuador yet
BLAST!
I knew something would give it away...