Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-10-2004, 12:02 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Jordan in The Mirror today.

Theres a article in the Mirror today about our Chairman.
Strange piece about his love of the Specials, work he's done for Charity and Palace. Awfull picture as well, Simon !
Old 18-10-2004, 12:04 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-10-2004, 12:10 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Great article - seeing him in a totally different light.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:10 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheersm mate. Good article.

He earned 25.00 per hour at the age of 19!

Old 18-10-2004, 12:12 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting to see that the Mirror admitted that their story about unpaid wages and bonuses they ran in May was untrue!
Old 18-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
good old Max Clifford. Glowing report and apology about previous bad reporting.

I'm glad he's still making money from his non Palace interests.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Brought a tear to this eye, at least. A truly remarkable and unforgettable article. 37th most iconic band in history!
Old 18-10-2004, 12:20 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As soon as I read the bit about a previous article I wondered if this article was done by way of an apology in order to stop the Press Complaints Commission taking matters further.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Popester
As soon as I read the bit about a previous article I wondered if this article was done by way of an apology in order to stop the Press Complaints Commission taking matters further.
Ooh - you nasty, cynical, man. Are you a Jordan knocker?
Old 18-10-2004, 12:26 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Complete puff & spin.

However, good luck to him.

Particularly as regards the childrens' hospital.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:26 PM

Sluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSluggo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by davematt

He earned 25.00 per hour at the age of 19!

As the artical said, blagged his way into IT contracting. Which goes to prove what I've always said ... If I can do it, any idiot can!
Old 18-10-2004, 12:28 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Wait until Moonbeam sees some of the crap in that report.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:28 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
He wants them to play at Selhurst Park next summer!
Old 18-10-2004, 12:31 PM
Vendere e vincere

Popester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPopester came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ooh - you nasty, cynical, man. Are you a Jordan knocker?
No - not at all. I have great respect for all that he has achieved. It's just that the Mirror have been very critical of us recently (eg the Play Off Final).
Old 18-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Middle class left.

I was only kidding. Of course I'm sure that the reason for the article is exactly as you say.... I just think they've over-egged it rather.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:41 PM

Daddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaddy Long : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Brett
Wait until Moonbeam sees some of the crap in that report.
Must admit that was the first thing to pop into my head when I read the article aswell
Old 18-10-2004, 12:43 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by El Aguila
I just think they've over-egged it rather.
Over egged it and served it with a massive dollop of sweet sickly sticky syrup.

A quite bizarre article. Was this really a news item in a national paper?
Old 18-10-2004, 12:58 PM

Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal Daily Mal
I am very much a Jordan supporter - but that is the most nauseating pile of sugary shyte I have ever read in all my life.

Did this piece has 'Advertisement' printed above it.
Old 18-10-2004, 12:58 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It is a bizarre feature.

Alan Partridge would be proud of the "They were voted 37th most iconic band recently - ahead of Roxy Music" comment.

Fair play to him, he's getting on with his life and trying to make things happen
Old 18-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Supports the Palace

nelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenelson alfie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes a rather over-syruppy article but , in these days where Simon is much quieter, it is always good to read anything about him.

An extraordinary story of a man still only 36 !!

Last edited by nelson alfie; 18-10-2004 at 01:35 PM.