Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 17-07-2005, 02:12 PM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
someone I know is a magistrate. She had Mr Bentley up in front of her on a driving offence.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnA
someone I know is a magistrate. She had Mr Bentley up in front of her on a driving offence.
Seen him in "action".
That doesn't surprise me in the least bit.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:45 PM

Lee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd like to see him at the club next season on loan.

I don't see how, when we're crying out for more creative midfielders, people do not want Bentley in the squad next season.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:47 PM

3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion 3rd_Lion
Id rather Owusu-Abeyie to be honest! But If bentley can cross with his left foot then I wouldnt mind him to come in and do a job on a season loan!
Old 17-07-2005, 02:52 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by oz_da II
Seen him in "action".
That doesn't surprise me in the least bit.
He was on Football Focus wansnt he driving cars around.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He would make a huge addition to the squad without having to spent large funds.

Get him signed, hwe have an extra 10 games or so this season plus we will want a faily good cup run, we need the extra palyers.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:53 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by 3rd_Lion
Id rather Owusu-Abeyie to be honest! But If bentley can cross with his left foot then I wouldnt mind him to come in and do a job on a season loan!
I'd not. We're okay for strikers, need a creative player who can take free kicks and corners.
Old 17-07-2005, 02:54 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Bentley and a left back and we're done!
Old 17-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Shooting down bogans

oz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietoz_da II came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
He was on Football Focus wansnt he driving cars around.
Seen him kerb hopping in Hertford on more than a few occassions.

Go back to sleep, you yellowed-bellied freaks.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
I would like him in
Old 17-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Popping in

Pokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by RickyB
Bentley and a left back and we're done!
Why a left back?
Old 17-07-2005, 03:27 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

still need cover there. If Granny gets injured, how capable is Borrowdale of stepping up? We were looking for cover there last year with Clement - has the situation really changed so much since then?
Old 17-07-2005, 03:29 PM

Eagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
still need cover there. If Granny gets injured, how capable is Borrowdale of stepping up? We were looking for cover there last year with Clement - has the situation really changed so much since then?
Well yes actually. Granny has now signed, back then he was indicating he was'nt going to
Old 17-07-2005, 03:31 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

So Borrowdale *is* adequate cover? Maybe he is, I've not seen enough of him over the last 12-18 months to really get a feel for how he's moved on. Will definately try to get to more reserves games this year.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Popping in

Pokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePokerface : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
We're in the CCC now.

I think two full backs on each side is enough. Plus, it wouldn't be the most encouraging thing for Borrowdale.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:37 PM

Eagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
So Borrowdale *is* adequate cover? Maybe he is, I've not seen enough of him over the last 12-18 months to really get a feel for how he's moved on. Will definately try to get to more reserves games this year.
I dont know if Borrowdale could cut it in the CCC. Dont think he could yet in the Prem but maybe ID feels its the perfect time to use him as cover while we're in the CCC.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:40 PM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Norwich had 4 Premiership quality players last season, Green, Ashton, Huckerby and Bently. Rejoice at the fact that they have lost one of their best players. Would be a massive boost to our squad, giving as an additional option in the attacking midfield area where we are noticably lacking.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:43 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle123
I dont know if Borrowdale could cut it in the CCC. Dont think he could yet in the Prem but maybe ID feels its the perfect time to use him as cover while we're in the CCC.
My point exactly. If we want players to bed-in with the team ready for the premiership next year - surely sooner rather than later is the way to go?

I still think we need another left-back.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Halfwayline
Norwich had 4 Premiership quality players last season, Green, Ashton, Huckerby and Bently. Rejoice at the fact that they have lost one of their best players. Would be a massive boost to our squad, giving as an additional option in the attacking midfield area where we are noticably lacking.
I think Green will be off as well
Old 17-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Popping in

Quote:
My point exactly. If we want players to bed-in with the team ready for the premiership next year - surely sooner rather than later is the way to go?

I still think we need another left-back.
Don't you think it would be better to give Borrowdale the chance to prove himself first? Especially with Palace's good history of bringing youngsters through.

I personally think we just need another left winger and we're set.