Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
'Cider Clique' - All Hail The Mighty Apple !

And we may even admit Ant's pear tendencies too.

Rejoice and celebrate within the arms of the apple.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Old 25-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
And we may even admit Ant's pear tendencies too.

Rejoice and celebrate within the arms of the apple.

........................and pear!
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Yes Heb. My cider thread doesn't appear to have taken off.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Noot! Noot!

I'm out if sync again.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Brahms and List

Can we make Heb and Barbara enemies of the Cider Clique?
Old 25-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here

Old 25-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Brahms and List

Ooh, what a lovely pair!

Old 25-04-2011, 09:29 PM
XXVII

Doris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDoris.x came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

Aww, the Babycham Mascot - he's cute!
Old 25-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

Get off our thread!
Old 25-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Noot! Noot!

Right. I'm going to neg any non-cider talk from now. I'll come back for you.

The mighty apple does not tolerate heresy.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I don't even like apples, let alone Cider

I do like pears though, if that helps.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SELHURST
Right. I'm going to neg any non-cider talk from now. I'll come back for you.

The mighty apple does not tolerate heresy.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Noot! Noot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Marvellous fayre (even though it's from that newspaper)

Cider is brilliant!
Old 25-04-2011, 09:43 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just finished a can of strongbow, hardley decent cider but its cheap, best cider i've had is the suffolk cyder in sainsburys, absolutley delish.

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 25-04-2011, 09:54 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Love a Thatchers or a Stowfords.
Old 25-04-2011, 10:05 PM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My mate's Thai wife doesn't drink much,so suggested she tried Cider. After a couple she was a bit pissed and has decided it is called 'Happy Apple' Brilliant
Old 25-04-2011, 10:06 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Drink without ice.
Old 25-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henfield Eagle
My mate's Thai wife doesn't drink much,so suggested she tried Cider. After a couple she was a bit pissed and has decided it is called 'Happy Apple' Brilliant
Mighty happy apple.