Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-10-2009, 11:45 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo eagle
Speech Debelle was the worst I've seen recently. Clueless.
Who'd have thought! I'm still trying to work out how she won the Mercury prize.

Good fun watching Yvette Cooper squirming on QT last night regarding nepotism(there seems to be a pattern forming).
Old 09-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo eagle
Speech Debelle was the worst I've seen recently. Clueless.
She wasn't on Question Time? Jesus H. Christ!
Old 09-10-2009, 11:55 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy
This Week is a must though.

I love it - well mostly apart from they don't half drag out ridiculous z listers to discuss the issues at the end.
andrew neil = twat

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-10-2009, 12:50 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE
She wasn't on Question Time? Jesus H. Christ!
No. (You would have realised this if you'd had a private education - tally ho!)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:32 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yvette Cooper/Balls has given up the fight. Someone should tell Gordon and arrange for her to be put down.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 09-10-2009, 01:52 PM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought the weakest performer last night was Stuart Rose. Never committed to an answer either way all night. What was the point in the BBC having him on ? He's not a politician and didn't seem to want to offer any opinions.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:15 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron
I thought the weakest performer last night was Stuart Rose. Never committed to an answer either way all night. What was the point in the BBC having him on ? He's not a politician and didn't seem to want to offer any opinions.
Couldn't agree more, he sat on the fence all night long. A complete waste of time.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Ron
It was absurd. As was devoting so much time at the end of conference season to a question about Strictly Come Dancing.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:44 PM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
It was absurd. As was devoting so much time at the end of conference season to a question about Strictly Come Dancing.
to be fair it was a question about racism; but within the supposedly non political BBC. So why was it asked on a political debate programme.

Personally I think Bruce Forsyth should just retire (un)gracefully and take his bastard offspring Anton du Beke (surely BF's lovechild) with him.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LONDON, Oct 9 (Reuters) - British retailer Marks & Spencer (MKS.L) said there was no change to its succession plans for executive chairman Stuart Rose after his appearance on a BBC television programme hinted at a possible earlier exit.

"There's absolutely no move on from our succession plan," a spokeswoman said on Friday. "We've said we'll appoint a new CEO next year at some point and that Stuart will stay in the business until, at the very latest, the AGM (in July) 2011."

On Thursday, Rose appeared on Question Time, BBC TV's flagship political programme, and was asked about opposition Treasury spokesman George Osborne's ability to be finance minister in any future Conservative administration.

Rose replied that he ran M&S in an apolitical way. "That's because we have 21 million customers a week coming through our stores and, by definition, if I go one way or the other half my electorate (customers) won't agree with me," he said.

But, tantalisingly, he said he would declare which party he would support in the next general election "nearer the time".

"When I'm chairman and chief executive of this business I think I've got plenty to do in the meantime," he said.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:12 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Alan Johnson's pretty good I reckon.

Difficult question about the postal strike which I reckon he handled OK.

Mind you - I think the saddest thing for me is that I have so low expectations of any MP on QT, that if they manage to get through a sentence I'm impressed.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:41 PM

Location: I'm only putting something in this field in order to create more space in the line below for my 'rep'
Mal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMal Adjusted : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy

Mind you - I think the saddest thing for me is that I have such low expectations of any MP on QT that if they manage to get through a sentence I'm impressed.

EFGC
Old 15-10-2009, 10:52 PM
hockey mummy

Lizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty airLizzy is fond of sand dunes and salty air
ah

the dreaded stray comma. They get everywhere those sneaky fekers.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:54 PM
hockey mummy

Oh and whilst we're at it

Kelvin Mackenzie is horrid.
Old 22-10-2009, 02:58 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
So ... who's on Question Time this week, then ?
Old 22-10-2009, 03:02 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
As long as it's not Brian Eno again.

anyone but that.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-10-2009, 03:04 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here

Last edited by pardew's shorts; 05-04-2010 at 11:30 AM.
Old 22-10-2009, 04:10 PM

The Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by pardew's shorts
They should have got a politically savvy comic like Mark Steel on. He would have ripped Griffin to shreds.
Absolutely right
Old 22-10-2009, 04:12 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
I would like to have seen how Ian Hislop would have got on ...
Old 05-11-2009, 11:22 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
I had forgotten what a total cock Kilroy-Silk is.