Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-10-2016, 10:00 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I went past recently and it looked exactly the same as when I lived in Woodside Road (the road its on the corner of) 40 years ago

It's only said to be open on Thursday to Saturdays (from what I can remember of the sign in the window); went there after the Bournemouth match but it was closed (after 6pm).
Ta.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:07 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Roflmao. Whats that lot mean?
I dunno I just typed in farish on Gumtree. So expensive. I agree with Maidstoned.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
They wont mail to Spain.
Despite still being in the EU
Old 06-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I dunno I just typed in farish on Gumtree. So expensive. I agree with Maidstoned.
And what's more they won't run without a guard on the train.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst300 View Post
Hattons of Liverpool has stacks of second hand stock. Cheltenham Model Centre has a small stock. Have brought OO from both of them but not N.
Also used S and J in Northwich but not sure whether they have N gauge.
Pictures needed in due course.
A few pictures would add to this thread in general.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
How about this image from Graham Farish?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image11456915212[1].jpg (33.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 06-10-2016, 03:08 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgin eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
And what's more they won't run without a guard on the train.

Very wise too.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
How about this image from Graham Farish?
Very nice but I meant of your set up for example and Maidstones' Scalextric.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:51 PM
Nuclear Member

Quote:
Mine is a work in progress that will only really get a lot of attention from me when I retire. My main efforts at present are on purchasing stock and developing plans. So no pictures possible apart from the pile of boxes in my bedroom.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:56 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
A few pictures would add to this thread in general.
New project. Give me a chance.
I have my layout sorted, now need track, road and port.

Grahams 84 should do.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hattons of Liverpool has stacks of second hand stock. Cheltenham Model Centre has a small stock. Have brought OO from both of them but not N.
Also used S and J in Northwich but not sure whether they have N gauge.
Pictures needed in due course.
I remember buying both new and second hand OO gauge stock from both Hattons and Cheltenham many moons ago; glad they're still both going.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Septum surgery hurts.

bendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebendyjoe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Model shop in Exeter. Tell him Joe sent you. He does Farish things.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:08 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Mine is a work in progress that will only really get a lot of attention from me when I retire. My main efforts at present are on purchasing stock and developing plans. So no pictures possible apart from the pile of boxes in my bedroom.
My boxes are in the loft (as they were in our last loft ) and, like you, probably wont get built until I retire, or at least don't work full time.

I got as far as building the boards all round the wall of a bedroom in 1989, but the coming of children (and moving to Cumbria) put paid to all that
Old 06-10-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Need a wide, wide angle lens.
Has he still got it? Not seen it for about ten years. It took up so much space, he set it up next door.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
My boxes are in the loft (as they were in our last loft ) and, like you, probably wont get built until I retire, or at least don't work full time.

I got as far as building the boards all round the wall of a bedroom in 1989, but the coming of children (and moving to Cumbria) put paid to all that
Dont blame the kids. You moved dirty bastard norf, ya bastad.

Old 06-10-2016, 05:33 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
N gauge too small...it's gotta be OO.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
OO9.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 06-10-2016, 06:12 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
I prefer the detail, but you cant cover the K's in the space.

Old 06-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Lead Worshipper

Quote:
Dont blame the kids. You moved dirty bastard norf, ya bastad.
Ah, but I came Saaaaaaaaaaaaf again.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:46 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Ah, but I came Saaaaaaaaaaaaf again.
good lad.